Author Topic: O'Reilly: If you read left wing sites, you're reading the work of SATAN... hahah  (Read 1168 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hes such an ignorant fool.

Purge_WTF

"All this time, I thought Billo was Satan… hmmm… interesting. Do they have falafels in Hell?"   :D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Here's the thing-

Progressive blogs were right about WMD.  They were right about us being unable to win in Iraq.  They were right about the exaggerated threat of Iran by the white house.

They've been right all along, and Bill-O knows it.  He has decided that rather than debate their points with evidence, he can 'win' by keepin ghis viewers from visiting these places at all.  I used to be an avid bill-O viewer.  Then, I saw that he was wrong more and more.  Now, I watch CNN more because they have their facts correct.  BillO, on the other hand, now tends to cheerlead "what's best for the country", and deters us from looking at any evidence which doesn't match the bush agenda. 

It's sad, because the viewers of FOX news are pretty bright people.  Problem is, they're seeing bear attacks and rants of "Do spring break parties really hurt our nations young females?" when NBC and CNN are covering war crimes, intel on Iran, and whether or not Bush will get to start a 3rd war.

Priorities. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I'm not an O'Reilly fan, but he said this is "a little satire."  He also mentioned one of these sites said they were glad Tony Snow had cancer? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm not an O'Reilly fan, but he said this is "a little satire."  He also mentioned one of these sites said they were glad Tony Snow had cancer? 

He groups them all together for his viewers in the hopes that they will associate both hate sites and MSNBC as demonic garbage to be avoided.

Since many of his viewers are already having problems backing an elective war for oil price control and base location (you know, thou sholl not kill/steal?), he knows that playing the evil card might work.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

wrong, he was refering to  a little satire in saying it about Huffington...  He was about to go there and backed off...  He was serious about the Kos and others.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
wrong, he was refering to  a little satire in saying it about Huffington...  He was about to go there and backed off...  He was serious about the Kos and others.

I watched it again.  He didn't expressly limit his "satire" comment to Huffington.  He could have been talking only about Huffington or about his comments in general.

But he did raise a legitimate point about people being happy that Tony Snow has cancer.  They aren't "Satan worshipers," but they are extremists.  That appeared to be O'Reilly's point and he used extremism on his part to try and get the point across.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
BB ::) come on... He said it was a little satire right after the huffington comment... Would you kindly tell me what he said right after that would negate your point?  Here, I'll do it for you, "I still think they're satanists"  That puts the satire remark where it looks like it was, for Huffington.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
BB ::) come on... He said it was a little satire right after the huffington comment... Would you kindly tell me what he said right after that would negate your point?  Here, I'll do it for you, "I still think they're satanists"  That puts the satire remark where it looks like it was, for Huffington.

And "I still think they're Satanists" couldn't possibly have been satire either.  O.K.  ::)  He was pointing out extremists by being an extremist.  That's often how satire works.  At least that's one way to interpret his comments.     

Yes it is true he could indeed believe that far left websites are devil worshipers, but I could really care less one way or the other. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Billo's comments are hardly satire

The Tony Snow comment has been mentioned before and I believe it was actually a comment by a viewer of a blog and not the person who was actually writing the blog.  Bill is almost certainly aware of this but chooses to distort, aw fuck - let's just say lie about it.

on his side of the aisle you've got Ann Coulter musing about poisoning a Supreme Court Justice

is this more satire or is she just an extremist (you know the kind that Billo hates so much)