Author Topic: Mayweather crushes Hatton, I told you so!!!!!!!!  (Read 13270 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Mayweather crushes Hatton, I told you so!!!!!!!!
« on: December 08, 2007, 10:57:50 PM »
Once again, My cousin proved he is the best fighter pound for pound and crushed the limey bastard.  Next....Don't ever doubt Mayweather again..........BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

All bitches that were talking shit....man-up. >:(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Mayweather crushes Hatton, I told you so!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 10:59:23 PM »
Boxing is for fags.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 11:01:36 PM »
Boxing is for fags.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your insight, now go jerkoff off to a non gay "sport" with awesome "athletes" such as....... bodybuilding ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 11:05:38 PM »
Mayweather is a great fighter but a hateful girl.

I hope something horrible happens to him.
O

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 11:08:38 PM »
you will hear nothin from these fools...maybe something like...

"Hatton is still white...blah blah monkey...."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 11:13:54 PM »
you will hear nothin from these fools...maybe something like...

"Hatton is still white...blah blah monkey...."

Big Mal....You took the words right out of their mouths...lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 11:25:37 PM »
Big Mal....You took the words right out of their mouths...lol

yes yes yes....also..teh mal is in the mind of all these racist fucks ...they have been posting about teh mals pics for 2 days now...i watched the fight and i thought "the boards biggots will be quiet tonight"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 11:30:58 PM »
Why is it always racism if a white guy doesn't like a black guy?

Mayweather is a charmless wanker. He is trying to be ALi but fails miserably in almost all aspects.

If he was white I would dislike him just as much..I'd probably be more critical as I'd know that black guys wouldn't have a problem with that.

Mind you..all the 'I'm a shit talking guy' stuff really is very, very boring and uninspiring. I just hope he goes on fighting too long and some bum destroys the remaining braincells he has left.

O

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 11:36:03 PM »

Mayweather is a charmless wanker. He is trying to be ALi but fails miserably in almost all aspects.

If he was white I would dislike him just as much..I'd probably be more critical as I'd know that black guys wouldn't have a problem with that.

Mind you..all the 'I'm a shit talking ####' stuff really is very, very boring and uninspiring. I just hope he goes on fighting too long and some bum destroys the remaining braincells he has left.

Your boy Hatton just got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.  :D
!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 11:37:07 PM »

Mind you..all the 'I'm a shit talking ####' stuff really is very, very boring and uninspiring. I just hope he goes on fighting too long and some bum destroys the remaining braincells he has left.

It's not that. I said in another thread the Mayweather makes himself a very unlikeable person.  But when some people on this board don't like someone they throw in monkey, dirty-paki, any of the numerous anti-sematic remarks, etc....I do myself but only when I'm on defense.  I respect your opinion.  I'm looking for the repetitive bigoted fucks that spew the toxic "uber arayan" trash. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 11:38:01 PM »
Your boy Hatton just got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.  :D

He ain't my boy. I couldn't give a shit about him.
O

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 11:41:24 PM »
He ain't my boy. I couldn't give a shit about him.
C'mon, you wanted the Brit to win and he got KO'ed. Suck it up, eat some humble pie and go to bed.
!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2007, 11:43:27 PM »
mayweather is very much a "love him or hate him" kind of guy....for the people that didnt like the english fans...mayweather saying that he loved all of the fans from england made us love mayweather even more. but for the english fans themselves...im sure they were fucking outraged and so pissed off and hating mayweather when he said that he loved all of them.

hes a fucking awesome fighter, no doubt...very very smart in the ring. what he lacks is intensity, and the desire to beat the shit out of his opponent....it seems to me that he has no problem with being on the losing end of a fight for the first couple of rounds...it doesnt bother him to lose face and get hit a few times and be percieved as scared because he is always backing stepping...   because he knows that hell knock the mother fuckers out late in the fight once he has them figured out and tired out.
like i said, very smart fighter...just lacks intensity i think.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2007, 11:45:15 PM »
Mayweather is a great fighter but a hateful ####.

I hope something horrible happens to him.

i thought him being a human is bad enough? Let alone being black and shit.. a creature even a mother would desperately disowns him
I am a mini beast

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2007, 11:45:35 PM »
C'mon, you wanted the Brit to win and he got KO'ed. Suck it up, eat some humble pie and go to bed.

Actually he's a Bertie Magoo. I am happy for Mayweather to beat him. I just don't like Mayweather. Do you want to suck the guy's dick or something? I think you want to suck up Floyd and eat some cum.
O

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 11:54:58 PM »
Actually he's a Bertie Magoo. I am happy for Mayweather to beat him. I just don't like Mayweather. Do you want to suck the guy's dick or something? I think you want to suck up Floyd and eat some cum.
Damn, that was graphically homosexual in nature. Why did your thoughts turn in such a direction? Tell us what's on your mind. You're amongst friends here.
!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 12:00:55 AM »
Damn, that was graphically homosexual in nature. Why did your thoughts turn in such a direction? Tell us what's on your mind. You're amongst friends here.

I don't want to get into the whole 'who is gayest' flame war..I shouldn't have said anything about you possibly having a crush on Floyd - it was juvenile and you might simply just love him as a fighter and man.

But, seriously now, you have to respect the fact that people don't like Mayweather..I said he was a great fighter - which he damn well is - I just don't like the guy at all. It's not racism..I'd hate him just as much if he was white ..in fact even more because that level of stupidity would be unforgivable.
O

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 12:05:48 AM »
I wouldn't call a 10 round knock-out a crushing.  Not to mention, the score cards were close up until then... (at least according to Lederman's (sp?) card)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 12:16:56 AM »
I wouldn't call a 10 round knock-out a crushing.  Not to mention, the score cards were close up until then... (at least according to Lederman's (sp?) card)
The judges scorecard were not close at all, bro.
From the NY Time article...

Mayweather (39-0) was ahead by 89-81 on two ringside scorecards and by 88-82 on the other when he scored the thundering punches that stopped Hatton and answered critics who said he was a boring fighter who fought defensively and rarely took chances when it counted

Getting knocked out is ALWAYS crushing.
!

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2007, 12:17:29 AM »
Geez, another black dude spouting how good Mayweather is.  :-\ You and sgt. d are the black Squadfathers spouting your racist hate. Any chance you can scan your Black Power membership cards and post them?

PS. It was an entertaining fight. That's all that matters.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 12:18:19 AM »
Jr. is the P4P King
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 12:23:24 AM »
I don't want to get into the whole 'who is gayest' flame war..I shouldn't have said anything about you possibly having a crush on Floyd - it was juvenile and you might simply just love him as a fighter and man.

But, seriously now, you have to respect the fact that people don't like Mayweather..I said he was a great fighter - which he damn well is - I just don't like the guy at all. It's not racism..I'd hate him just as much if he was white ..in fact even more because that level of stupidity would be unforgivable.
Don't worry about it kid, I'm just giving you shit.  :D

Mayweather is cocky and talks a lot of trash. He's easy not to like, but I don't think he is as bad as he makes himself out to be. It's not like he's someone who gets in trouble a lot outside of the ring.

The racism thing is just in reference to some of the redneck and Nazi types who like to post on here. I doesn't apply to everyone who has an opinion that may be different than mine.
!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 12:28:05 AM »
The judges scorecard were not close at all, bro.
From the NY Time article...

Mayweather (39-0) was ahead by 89-81 on two ringside scorecards and by 88-82 on the other when he scored the thundering punches that stopped Hatton and answered critics who said he was a boring fighter who fought defensively and rarely took chances when it counted

Getting knocked out is ALWAYS crushing.

While the fight was on....live...Lederman's card was close.  Mayweather had a good jab...but....Hatton was the aggressor...Mayweather was not really dominating the fight before the knock-out....

I don't consider getting knocked out in the 10th a crushing...in the 1st-3rd, yes...but...not at the end of the match.

Regardless, good fight... I was hoping Mayweather would win anyway....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 01:13:02 AM »
That fight was a pretty classic case of "could go either way" and was far from "crushing".  One of those guys was going to make a mistake and the other was going to capitalise.  I give credit to Hatton because he was the one taking all the risks out there.  Mayweather's tactical situation was far better, his reach was a huge advantage and he used it to do exactly what he needed to do. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 01:33:40 AM »
Geez, another black dude spouting how good Mayweather is.  :-\ You and sgt. d are the black Squadfathers spouting your racist hate. Any chance you can scan your Black Power membership cards and post them?

PS. It was an entertaining fight. That's all that matters.

what the fuck!!! Hypo who the hell are you?  ??? haha "black squadfather" Monster 79 post  . ::)  Did I give you permission to font to me boy? Kids should be seen and not heard.  >:( Anyways I'm not racist at all my little friend. I love me some white women from time to time. I am going to be nice this time but next time ask for permission to speak to a getbig legend such as myself. This is a warning dick sucker