Author Topic: Got 7 day pass @ 24 hour Fitness  (Read 940 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Got 7 day pass @ 24 hour Fitness
« on: December 09, 2007, 04:37:51 PM »
Just on a Business trip and got a 7 day pass at 24 hour fitness - I saw no evidence of the "Lunk Alarm" and lots of people moaning/groaning pushing the weights, I guess they relaxed their policy.  On a side note there were a lot of young Oriental chics working out - was able to do the old dick hanging out the side of my shorts with them....I love flashing Oriental chics   ;D
K

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Got 7 day pass @ 24 hour Fitness
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »
Just on a Business trip and got a 7 day pass at 24 hour fitness - I saw no evidence of the "Lunk Alarm" and lots of people moaning/groaning pushing the weights, I guess they relaxed their policy.  On a side note there were a lot of young Oriental chics working out - was able to do the old dick hanging out the side of my shorts with them....I love flashing Oriental chics   ;D
Yeah, the best thing about 24 hour fitness is most people are natural there.  It's funny to see how much bigger you are than people when no juice comes into play.  Plus, hotter/younger women than Gold's for sure. 
N

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »
Its Planet Fitness, not 24 Hour Fitness, that has the lunk alarm.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 04:42:55 PM »
Yeah, the best thing about 24 hour fitness is most people are natural there.  It's funny to see how much bigger you are than people when no juice comes into play.  Plus, hotter/younger women than Gold's for sure. 

Not a bad place  ;) not as cheep as I thought - they still want $49 per month....
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 04:43:45 PM »
Its Planet Fitness, not 24 Hour Fitness, that has the lunk alarm.

OH  ;) O.K...
K

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 04:49:21 PM »

hahaha...very true observation Croatch
Air Falcon

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 06:47:44 PM »
Planet fitness in New Hampshire wanted to kick me out for wearing a bandana on my head which I wear so I don't sweat all over the equipment, rediculous!! I can't understand how they can have in big letters in their gym  "Judgement free zone".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 08:32:35 PM »
sheriff if you do a prepaid its alot cheaper i did for 3 yrs and its came down to like 15 a month and for every 24 they have too, not a bad deal