Author Topic: Strange Dream about Mike Huckabee...  (Read 706 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Strange Dream about Mike Huckabee...
« on: December 09, 2007, 06:53:47 PM »
I had the weirdest dream last night and I had it several times through the night until I finally just got up and didn't want to go back to sleep because the stupid dream wouldn't stop.  OK, I admit, this is very strange and I hesitate to even post it... It was Mike Huckabee.  The dream was in slow motion, like in a Sergio Leone movie.  He was dressed in black and walking through smouldering ruins.  He was smiling the whole time and this is all the dream was, continuous walking forward between destruction.  I thought this was very odd for me to dream because beside for me disagreeing with him on some stuff I find the guy very likable and I don't feel like I would be bent out of shape if he were president like I have been with Bush.  I have not really had any bad impression of him at all, but this dream was creepy as hell and would not go away...  On the plus side I did have one dream before this BS started that I was signed on to play with a pro football team, which was awesome ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Strange Dream about Mike Huckabee...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 07:17:12 PM »
I had the weirdest dream last night and I had it several times through the night until I finally just got up and didn't want to go back to sleep because the stupid dream wouldn't stop.  OK, I admit, this is very strange and I hesitate to even post it... It was Mike Huckabee.  The dream was in slow motion, like in a Sergio Leone movie.  He was dressed in black and walking through smouldering ruins.  He was smiling the whole time and this is all the dream was, continuous walking forward between destruction.  I thought this was very odd for me to dream because beside for me disagreeing with him on some stuff I find the guy very likable and I don't feel like I would be bent out of shape if he were president like I have been with Bush.  I have not really had any bad impression of him at all, but this dream was creepy as hell and would not go away...  On the plus side I did have one dream before this BS started that I was signed on to play with a pro football team, which was awesome ;D

Did you bust a nut?
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Strange Dream about Mike Huckabee...
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 07:51:55 PM »
Did you bust a nut?
Yes, right when I ran into the endzone for a touch down ;D  I ran right over to the opposing team's cheerleaders and said, Take that! SPLLOOFFFFF!!!! :D  No seriously this was a creepy/annoying dream with Huckabee...  nothing homoerotic ;D