Author Topic: Chick lay down the smack on BB  (Read 21297 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Chick lay down the smack on BB
« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2007, 08:33:26 AM »
he was making and is making money of his photos! THIS IS HIS JOB MORONS,,if you own a business you will do more to get more profit,,it is no gay nothing,,just photo shoots geting payed to do that 99% of you would do if they could or were doing bodybuilding as a career

it is PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDING ,,PROFESSIONAL FITNESS MODELING,,,the ones on the covers are the ones who are wanted and the ones who are wanted are the ones who get payed,,and the ones who get payed can make living out of what they love,,and the ones who make living out of what they love have good life!

not every bodybuilder or fitness model is gay,,he is def not one of the small group of homos we have amongs us
Translation: Since Bob isn't in high demand he has had to turn to small time muscle schmoe photoshoots. I would never sign any kind of contract that would require me to do photoshoots like that and if i did i'd hire a lawyer. You are not obligated to do anything in this world. Why would you let someone make a mockery out of you? Do they like being treated as man meat and tools for sexual pleasure?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2007, 09:01:09 AM »
Translation: Since Bob isn't in high demand he has had to turn to small time muscle schmoe photoshoots. I would never sign any kind of contract that would require me to do photoshoots like that and if i did i'd hire a lawyer. You are not obligated to do anything in this world. Why would you let someone make a mockery out of you? Do they like being treated as man meat and tools for sexual pleasure?

Ohhhhhh.....yet ANOTHER great counter!

Too bad the pics were taken 5 -6 years ogo...

Keep making a fool of yourself.

GH15-

Thanks for the clarification...some of these idiots can't see the obvious.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2007, 09:10:36 AM »
Ohhhhhh.....yet ANOTHER great counter!

Too bad the pics were taken 5 -6 years ogo...

Keep making a fool of yourself.

GH15-

Thanks for the clarification...some of these idiots can't see the obvious.
HAhahahaha "those were sooooooooooooooooooooooo oo taken like 5 years ago...." That doesn't void them from being classified as gay.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2007, 09:15:43 AM »
HAhahahaha "those were sooooooooooooooooooooooo oo taken like 5 years ago...." That doesn't void them from being classified as gay.

They're not classified as gay....you are.

next subject, homophobe...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2007, 09:20:46 AM »

MEEEEEEEEEEEElTdOwN!!!1!11!!onE13!i1@

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2007, 09:25:56 AM »
such intelligent comebacks almost on par with the intelligent bob chick logic "you're must be gay if you call me out on my gay pictures"

if you're pictures are not gay, then why doesn't chris lund shoot everyone blindfolded and wearing a queer mesh jockstrap?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2007, 09:27:53 AM »
such intelligent comebacks almost on par with the intelligent bob chick logic "you're must be gay if you call me out on my gay pictures"

if you're pictures are not gay, then why doesn't chris lund shoot everyone blindfolded and wearing a queer mesh jockstrap?

How dare you make such an absurd observation. You must clearly be gay good sir. You see... it is all in how you view it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2007, 09:44:44 AM »
Artistic maybe but you know a boatload of queers jacked off to it.

Answer this then.

Maybe the queers would jack off to pics of you as well, does that make YOU gay?

"Hope this helps"
Q

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2007, 09:48:17 AM »
Answer this then.

Maybe the queers would jack off to pics of you as well, does that make YOU gay?

"Hope this helps"
Again... that point is moot. It is the actual participation in the photoshoot and knowing the expected outcome that makes this a questionable act.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2007, 10:27:10 AM »
can't be gayer than this..  :-X

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2007, 12:15:30 PM »

Bob, its cool if you choose and are able to make money by posing in compromising positions.

But don't for one second try to argue that the set for standing blindfolded in a chain mail thong is intended for anything other than spank material for homosexuals.

Oh shit, I made an observation - that now means I am gay.

On the bright side, at least you aren't trying to sell the "used" chain mail on your website...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2007, 12:17:50 PM »
It means exactly what it says....guys like you are the gayest of them all....always making reference to something gay, posting pictures you think are gay, posting pics of naked men....

Doesn't take a genius to figure this one out....
owned.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2007, 12:21:28 PM »

I agree on your points about Bob.

But what about your "JuicyCop" handle? That sounds pretty gay, and you can't tell me you picked the nick by coincidence.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2007, 12:41:19 PM »
When bodybuilders take artistic photos like that i really dont get much out of them...Most my inspiration comes from watching their training videos, and pics from competition....Im sure there is a good hmosexual following in bodybuilding and whether they get something out of the artistic photos is case by case depending on the individual.....

What would be silly though is for these pros not to take these photos thinking no i wont, a gay man might look at these and like them, find me attractive.....What  he says though, in having these pictures taken is letting the fans, gay or straight, get something out of it, whatever that may be.....

I mean, i watch training videos, you could say when they grunt and all that, it sounds like sex, and a person not a fan of bodybuilding will see the close up shots of their most muscular and say, damn dude, what do you get out of watching that guy train and flexing?

What i think the case for a certain percent, including me is that i never grew up...im still a kid at heart when i see a bodybuilder that looks like something straight out of a comic book....How many most musculars did you do as a child after watching a arnold swartzy movie?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2007, 02:41:30 PM »
I started this thread to make fun of Bob for not accepting the word of Gary Busey.

It seems like Bobs obvious gayness came into focus instead.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2007, 03:08:25 PM »
No one has called Chick gay..all people are saying is the obvious: the pictures are clearly homoerotic and straight guys won't get as much out of them as gays.

If you'd just laughed it off, made a joke about it then nothing would have happened. Instead you started getting all defensive and calling the people who commented on their flagrant homoerotic quality..gay.  Funny that the guy who is openly gay here called your blindfolded chain mail underwear/ thong pic the gayest image he'd ever seen.

I actually think you played this totally wrong getting all defensive about it..makes it look like it's you with the uncomfortable feelings.

We all appreciate that it takes money to build and sustain your physique..that you no doubt have to pay for some of your extra supplementation..but please stop denying the pics are homoerotic. I just showed the chainmail/thong pic to my girlfriend and she burst out laughing...Seriously, type in homoerotic pictures in google and do an image search if you truly cannot see what EVERYONE else is seeing..

Bob, you're a good sport and defend your corner ..but stop saying it's in the eye of the beholder: every eye that beholds those pics thinks it's homoerotica.
O

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2007, 05:27:01 PM »

Bob, I've pm'ed you twice without a response.

I think that is gay.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2007, 06:20:51 PM »
No one has called Chick gay..all people are saying is the obvious: the pictures are clearly homoerotic and straight guys won't get as much out of them as gays.

If you'd just laughed it off, made a joke about it then nothing would have happened. Instead you started getting all defensive and calling the people who commented on their flagrant homoerotic quality..gay.  Funny that the guy who is openly gay here called your blindfolded chain mail underwear/ thong pic the gayest image he'd ever seen.

I actually think you played this totally wrong getting all defensive about it..makes it look like it's you with the uncomfortable feelings.

We all appreciate that it takes money to build and sustain your physique..that you no doubt have to pay for some of your extra supplementation..but please stop denying the pics are homoerotic. I just showed the chainmail/thong pic to my girlfriend and she burst out laughing...Seriously, type in homoerotic pictures in google and do an image search if you truly cannot see what EVERYONE else is seeing..

Bob, you're a good sport and defend your corner ..but stop saying it's in the eye of the beholder: every eye that beholds those pics thinks it's homoerotica.
owned x2222
A