Author Topic: HEY RUDEBOYTOY!!!!  (Read 912 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
HEY RUDEBOYTOY!!!!
« on: December 09, 2007, 08:13:20 PM »
TELL YOUR WIFE TO STOP LEAVING HER PANTIES AT MY PAD  :'(

i

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: HEY RUDEBOYTOY!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 08:14:12 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 08:14:55 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 08:18:56 PM »
this tool has to be the worst gimmick ever.
Yep, I thought he was the biggest pussy ever when he didn't show up to the K, then it dawned on me, this guy is just a gimmick, nobody could be this stupid unless it was an act.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 08:36:18 PM »
Yep, I thought he was the biggest pussy ever when he didn't show up to the K, then it dawned on me, this guy is just a gimmick, nobody could be this stupid unless it was an act.
MEET ME IN SANTA ANA YES OR NO ? BUT KNOWING YOU YOULL CHANGE THE SUBJECT OR SAY KOLOSEAUM. QUITE THE PUSSY I THOUGHT ;)
i

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 08:38:24 PM »
MEET ME IN SANTA ANA YES OR NO ? BUT KNOWING YOU YOULL CHANGE THE SUBJECT OR SAY KOLOSEAUM. QUITE THE PUSSY I THOUGHT ;)

Gimmicks are supposed to be funny, dimwit.  You don't annoy or amuse us.  So you fail.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 08:40:08 PM »
Why the fuck would I drive to Santa Ana just for you to come here and say you owned me by making me drive there?

You're too fucking stupid to realize you would still be owned for me driving there and you not showing up             again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 09:02:23 PM »
Why the fuck would I drive to Santa Ana just for you to come here and say you owned me by making me drive there?

You're too fucking stupid to realize you would still be owned for me driving there and you not showing up             again.
YOUR FUNNY BUT TOO BIG OF A PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME WE SHOULD MEET UP THAT WAY IT MUTUAL BUT YOUR TOO BIG OF A PUSSY TO DO THAT,NAME A NEW PLACE THEN AND I WOULD LOVE TO HANDEL YOU BITCH , BUT I ALREADY KNOW YOUR GONNA MAKE ANOTHER PUSSY ASS EXCUSE  :'( YOUR FATHER MUST BE PROUD TO HAVE A PUSSY SON AND TRASHMAN COMBINED ::)
i

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 09:09:25 PM »
YOUR FUNNY BUT TOO BIG OF A PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME WE SHOULD MEET UP THAT WAY IT MUTUAL BUT YOUR TOO BIG OF A PUSSY TO DO THAT,NAME A NEW PLACE THEN AND I WOULD LOVE TO HANDEL YOU BITCH , BUT I ALREADY KNOW YOUR GONNA MAKE ANOTHER PUSSY ASS EXCUSE  :'( YOUR FATHER MUST BE PROUD TO HAVE A PUSSY SON AND TRASHMAN COMBINED ::)
You know where I am, 4:45 Monday,  again ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 01:21:45 AM »
You know where I am, 4:45 Monday,  again ::)
yea drilling gloryholes in the mens shower you fucking pedofile to big of a pussy to meet me once again ::)
i