Author Topic: HOW MUCH DO YOU T-BAR ROW????  (Read 27388 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: HOW MUCH DO YOU T-BAR ROW????
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2007, 07:41:27 AM »
I love T-bar Row, but only when my lower back don't fcuk with me. ;D

are u using the one with the pad that you lean on, or the OG way with the bar in the corner and a close grip thing

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2007, 07:42:43 AM »
i use 5 pound plates for a "better stretch" i'm up to 5 of them on the bar now for 6 reps.

WTF...what is a 5 pound plate....

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2007, 07:44:54 AM »
120kg for 6

yeah i bet

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2007, 07:45:41 AM »
Well, I row 50 lbs + the bar for 150 reps so I'd say about 700 lbs for 3.  That could change by the end of this thread though.
Squishy face retard

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 07:45:58 AM »
yeah i bet

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who doesnt that figure chick put a bra on??

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 07:46:33 AM »
20 plates minimum/100 Nibiru-reps - using the eiffeltower as a bar.

p.s.: always use strict form!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2007, 07:56:45 AM »
I do them Ronnie style, bb stuck in one corner and pulling with a parallel, close grip handle, with the body at about 60 - 70o

I do 7 plates for about 6 reps (2 sets). Terrific exercise

...interesting take on T-bars, kiwiol.

Quick question though... why don't you just do the exercise properly?

"Ronnie style" is just a pseudonym for good old fashioned cheating. Seven plates? WTF? That would equate to barbell rowing 315... but let me guess, you probably actually do 315 for reps on rows. I suppose they must be "Ron Harris style" rows.

Epic 3'' ROM.

Am I the only person doing bent-over rows bent over?

The Luke

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 07:57:47 AM »
I don't t bar row

I should though

X

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 07:59:30 AM »
are u using the one with the pad that you lean on, or the OG way with the bar in the corner and a close grip thing

I use the OG way with Bar in the corner. and I also use the V handle for grips
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2007, 08:02:50 AM »

"Ronnie style" is just a pseudonym for good old fashioned cheating. Seven plates? WTF? That would equate to barbell rowing 315... but let me guess, you probably actually do 315 for reps on rows. I suppose they must be "Ron Harris style" rows.

Epic 3'' ROM.

The Luke
we can't all be the huge beast that you are "luke".

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2007, 08:05:36 AM »

Epic 3'' ROM.

The Luke

Hahaha you just flew off a tangent dude - Ronnie style refers to sticking a free barbell in one corner and having someone put their foot down on the bar so it won't flip over when I load up the weights and do the exercise.

I do BB row 315 - underhanded, with straps. I do them after I do deadlifts which is my favorite exercise

And FYI, I take great pride in my form and use full ROM in every exercise. Why don't you post a pic of your back so we can see who does them properly?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2007, 08:07:39 AM »
we can't all be the huge beast that you are "luke".

I can squat four plates for reps (using a 2'' range of motion). Does that make me as strong as your bosom buddy kiwiol?

By the way, I loved your claim of benching 225 lbs for 24 reps on the other thread and I've made you a bet if you're man enough to accept.

The Luke

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2007, 08:08:58 AM »
Hahaha you just flew off a tangent dude - Ronnie style refers to sticking a free barbell in one corner and having someone put their foot down on the bar so it won't flip over when I load up the weights and do the exercise.

And also, I do BB row 315 - underhanded, with straps. I do them after I do deadlifts which is my favorite exercise

FYI, I take great pride in my form and use full ROM in every exercise. Why don't you post a pic of your back so we can see who does them properly?

Kiwi Has a strong and good enough back to handle 7 plates. who's questioning that. The pic is nuff' said
Get Big, or Die Trying

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2007, 08:09:46 AM »
I can squat four plates for reps (using a 2'' range of motion). Does that make me as strong as your bosom buddy kiwiol?

By the way, I loved your claim of benching 225 lbs for 24 reps on the other thread and I've made you a bet if you're man enough to accept.

The Luke

PETA called - said shame on The Puke for wanting to get raped by Bigfoot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 08:11:09 AM »

The Luke
did you move out of mommy and daddies basement yet, Mr. PhD? ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 08:13:05 AM »
did you move out of mommy and daddies basement yet, Mr. PhD? ;D

No, but I hear 7 of his homeless boyfriends have moved in 8)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2007, 08:15:42 AM »

And also, I do BB row 315 - underhanded, with straps. I do them after I do deadlifts which is my favorite exercise

FYI, I take great pride in my form and use full ROM in every exercise. Why don't you post a pic of your back so we can see who does them properly?

315 on bent-over barbell rows with a full range of motion and proper form... interesting considering both Arnold and Lee Haney did them the same way.

Both Lee and Arnold only ever worked up to 225 lbs, but I guess they couldn't be a beast like you kiwiol.

315 on bb rows, oh brother...

The Luke
PS-why would I post a pic kiwiol? There's already video of me (and my back) online... and I have a full page picture-article in the Dundrum Gazette this week. I don't hide behind my an internet personality unlike you losers.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 08:19:58 AM »
Quoted poundage means nothing until you see how it's performed. Look at Coleman, standing almost straight, kicking with his legs. That's a deadlift/row combo - not just a row. This is not a diss on Coleman, just making a point.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2007, 08:23:45 AM »
315 on bent-over barbell rows with a full range of motion and proper form... interesting considering both Arnold and Lee Haney did them the same way.

Both Lee and Arnold only ever worked up to 225 lbs, but I guess they couldn't be a beast like you kiwiol.

315 on bb rows, oh brother...

The Luke
PS-why would I post a pic kiwiol? There's already video of me (and my back) online... and I have a full page picture-article in the Dundrum Gazette this week. I don't hide behind my an internet personality unlike you losers.

Arnold and Lee didn't suck cock either, and you do - if I can give you that, why can't you accept my rowing poundages ???

I'm strongest with my back - I deadlift 5.5 plates off the floor for 4 - 6. Rowing 3 plates is not that big a deal for someone weighing around 220 lbs with decent muscle.

Also, how the Hell do you know Arnold and Lee didn't go over 225? Did you stick with them through the whole workout through their whole lives to be sure of this fact or did you read it in FLEX where it was probably written by the same writer who makes Ronnie sound Aristotelean? ;D

Arnold has deadlifted close to 700 lbs on stage. Trust me, both him and Lee can row at least 4 plates as long as they are not rowing with their torso parallel to the ground (which isn't the best way to do it)

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2007, 08:24:23 AM »
i use 5 pound plates for a "better stretch" i'm up to 5 of them on the bar now for 6 reps.

What are your serious figures, Squadfather?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2007, 08:25:45 AM »

You should post a pic so we can all have a laugh.

Not interested in seeing your video cause it's probably in some gay site involving lots of seamen and semen

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 08:26:08 AM »
liek 3 plates yeh.. and even that kinda hurts my lower back eh

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2007, 08:30:21 AM »

Epic 3'' ROM.

The Luke

You like to do something whilst bent-over, but it ain't "rowing".

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2007, 08:31:03 AM »
liek 3 plates yeh.. and even that kinda hurts my lower back eh

Appreciate your honesty Tombo - maybe you should ask somebody to check your form.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2007, 08:31:52 AM »

omgggg youre so hugeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!