Author Topic: What does foreign experience equate to, once in office?  (Read 1269 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What does foreign experience equate to, once in office?
« on: December 10, 2007, 11:02:38 AM »
Reagan had little foreign policy experience - he is remembered as a great president, as he curbed communism and made the US the only remaining superpower.

Clinton had little foreign policy experience - he is remembered as a great domestic president who managed to turn our deficit into an economy while avoiding any major wars.

Cheney had more experience than anyone in DC.  What did he do with it?
He started two wars we're still not winning, 5 and 7 years later.
National Debt is 9 trillion.
No one here can argue the white house doesn't seem to WANT a war with Iran.  And anti-US sentiment is high worldwide.  Plus jihadist recruiting is at al alltime high.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: What does foreign experience equate to, once in office?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 11:09:27 AM »
No one here can argue the white house doesn't seem to WANT a war with Iran.  And anti-US sentiment is high worldwide.  Plus jihadist recruiting is at al alltime high.

I think Cheney accomplished what he wanted to for generations to come. So he may seem like a failure to many but to a few they must think mission accomplished.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 11:16:49 AM »
I think Cheney accomplished what he wanted to for generations to come. So he may seem like a failure to many but to a few they must think mission accomplished.

to believe that, the person would have to believe that his goal all along was securing oil and building bases - not bringing democracy to the region.

that would make you a lib or a CT nut.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 12:02:10 PM »
to believe that, the person would have to believe that his goal all along was securing oil and building bases - not bringing democracy to the region.

that would make you a lib or a CT nut.

It's irrelevant to what you want to label me as. The facts speak for themselves most people have been duped.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 01:49:17 PM »
It's irrelevant to what you want to label me as. The facts speak for themselves most people have been duped.  ;)

haha I agree.  It's just fun to see those who have been duped still spouting the official story, even after its been disproved numerous time.

I wonder what the rest of the world thinks of us?  Eh, who cares?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 01:57:39 PM »

What was that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 02:16:40 PM »
What was that?

war reparations.  us firms control tap and price of 80% of Iraqi oil, forever.

we have bases in the region now to keep india, china, russia in check for centuries to come. 

i'm glad he did it.  it just sucked to be deceived into the war.  They should have just said from day 1 "let's attack them for oil and position so we're in good shape for 100 years".  I would have backed it.  It's finding out the lies of 911, WMD, etc that make you want to switch parties.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 06:23:12 PM »
haha I agree.  It's just fun to see those who have been duped still spouting the official story, even after its been disproved numerous time.

I wonder what the rest of the world thinks of us?  Eh, who cares?

Trust me, ...you don't want to know.  :-X
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 06:29:14 PM »

we have bases in the region now to keep india, china, russia in check for centuries to come. 

i'm glad he did it.  it just sucked to be deceived into the war.  They should have just said from day 1 "let's attack them for oil and position so we're in good shape for 100 years".  I would have backed it.  It's finding out the lies of 911, WMD, etc that make you want to switch parties.

The 3000+ dead in 911, and trauma to the American psyche doesn't factor into the equation for you? Or the needless injection of fear & bigotry into society doesn't factor in it for you? How about the systematic, and regular attacks on the US citizenry as well as the dismantling of the constitution? Assuming King-like powers within the "Republic"? How do those grab you?
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 07:11:25 PM »

i'm glad he did it.  it just sucked to be deceived into the war.  They should have just said from day 1 "let's attack them for oil and position so we're in good shape for 100 years".  I would have backed it.
  It's finding out the lies of 911, WMD, etc that make you want to switch parties.
I don't think many people would have openly said this without having to deal with the WMD situation first.  I said the same thing after we didn't find anything (whether it was there ever or not) but I'm not sure I would have said we should just go in for oil control and I don't think that ever could have happened.
Squishy face retard

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 08:16:22 PM »
Reagan had little foreign policy experience - he is remembered as a great president, as he curbed communism and made the US the only remaining superpower.

Clinton had little foreign policy experience - he is remembered as a great domestic president who managed to turn our deficit into an economy while avoiding any major wars.

You voted for him, twice; shame on you.... :-X
I hate the State.