Author Topic: If your on a bodybuilding board atleast have courage to man up and face what you  (Read 5684 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
are in the physical, if your picture sux we will let you know and help guide you to more muscle mass and more cuts , let this be an informative thread without insults, but realization of where you are at and keeping it real.

this is a wake up call

because if you are not mastering this plain , with being a loving, productive and intelligent character while maintaining excellent fitness

you dont belong, or if you want to belong listen to the ultra master
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
i agree. getbig is the ideal place for anybody looking to improve their body/get motivation to post their pictures at. 

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
are in the physical, if your picture sux we will let you know and help guide you to more muscle mass and more cuts , let this be an informative thread without insults, but realization of where you are at and keeping it real.

this is a wake up call

because if you are not mastering this plain , with being a loving, productive and intelligent character while maintaining excellent fitness

Between the crack and the steroids, you really dont have any intellect left do you  :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

this is a wake up call

a

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
I think what Daddywaddy is trying to say is that he would like to see more Getbig members break out their posing trunks and post some pics

hell I bet he would even apply the oil and pro tan

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I think what Daddywaddy is trying to say is that he would like to see more Getbig members break out their posing trunks and post some pics

hell I bet he would even apply the oil and pro tan

i feel as if im leaving everyone in the dust here physique wise and mentally .

who on here even has shades of a six pack that posts?

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

I have a very small sliver of shade of one.  Team Nasser Approved.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

I have a very small sliver of shade of one.  Team Nasser Approved.

all you need is a simple routine

of 1 mile of fast as you can running per day with 100 pushups full extension and all the way down and some time of back work 100 reps total there

drink coffee with some sugar and chocolate all day with tons of water . at night eat two cans of pink salmon. fry them in salmon patties adding one egg per can * 600 cals per can* tons of butter in the pan a dab of mayo in the mix to make them stick together. one serving of veggies 2-3 candybars and your set and coffee after all your food
A

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
i feel as if im leaving everyone in the dust here physique wise and mentally .

a six pack is a hard thing to get but in my mind it is more genetic then work ethic based

most pros have one because they juice,

then there is guys like you that were born with it...which is great for you but it says nothing about your work ethic in the gym that could still suck

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
a six pack is a hard thing to get but in my mind it is more genetic then work ethic based

most pros have one because they juice,

then there is guys like you that were born with it...which is great for you but it says nothing about your work ethic in the gym that could still suck

what an excuse to be fat

by the way i talk i should be under 4% bodyfat but im not  i should be shredded right?

by the way people like you talk all know it alls and say this and that as fact i would think you would have a 'hint' of a six pack but you dont you just make excuses. speaking of work ethic please.
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
 :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
daddy w,,,please start shrugging and upright rowing ..you need a bigger neck to hold those crazy thoughts in your head.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
daddy w,,,please start shrugging and upright rowing ..you need a bigger neck to hold those crazy thoughts in your head.
:D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Team Protein Bars (without sugar alcohols) Baby!! Much Respect Waddy!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
NO sixpack here...but Im stronger than you :D  my neegar
:D
Jason

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

this is a wake up call

Bodybuilders will *always* need groupies and yes-men to tell them how great they look.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
all you need is a simple routine

of 1 mile of fast as you can running per day with 100 pushups full extension and all the way down and some time of back work 100 reps total there

drink coffee with some sugar and chocolate all day with tons of water . at night eat two cans of pink salmon. fry them in salmon patties adding one egg per can * 600 cals per can* tons of butter in the pan a dab of mayo in the mix to make them stick together. one serving of veggies 2-3 candybars and your set and coffee after all your food

DW - all that caffeine will lead to vessel constriction and reduced lung capacity.
I like the fats, but the insulin response to all that candy- why chew the liver cycles that could be metabolizing my fats up?  I have diabetes in the family - is all that chocolate bad for me?
where are the proteins?  Cannot forget organ function, baby. I want a positive nitrogen level in the blood - will a small serving of salmon and eggs alone do this?  I intake 3500 calories per day to stay at 174 pounds.  your diet looks to be 2500 at best.

training... what about the central nervous system?  I want that full body hormone release that only heavy compounds deliver.  I can't get progressive workloads with pushups alone.  

talk to me.  evolve it for me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Team Protein Bars (without sugar alcohols) Baby!! Much Respect Waddy!

HUGE fuck yeah HUGE
A

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
My avatar says it all  :o
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

DW - all that caffeine will lead to vessel constriction and reduced lung capacity.
I like the fats, but the insulin response to all that candy- why chew the liver cycles that could be metabolizing my fats up?  I have diabetes in the family - is all that chocolate bad for me?
where are the proteins?  Cannot forget organ function, baby. I want a positive nitrogen level in the blood - will a small serving of salmon and eggs alone do this?  I intake 3500 calories per day to stay at 174 pounds.  your diet looks to be 2500 at best.

training... what about the central nervous system?  I want that full body hormone release that only heavy compounds deliver.  I can't get progressive workloads with pushups alone. 

talk to me.  evolve it for me.
the caffiene is another gear or wheel in the equation to make it a slightly more secure process, just like anything is a gear , tool, requirment if you create it to be in a reaction to your functions, you set the laws of the land

for example you over eat on accident , for example you must do more sets/ reps to compensate, pushups is convienient

my calories are up and down and so does my weight fluctuate, the more i deprive myself the leaner i am, to be consistent with deprevation you need more tools, and one is simply coffee, another is baking soda and vinegar, another is salads, latley ive found i was defficient in omega 3's and protiens because i was getting very cold during the day , i hypothesized because my bodyfat was low. but the i realized i was 'craving' meat or salmon/salmon patties.

so for you i will tell you to eat exactly how iam eating right now. i want to see you progress, i see that i am, although i got fat because i simply enjoyed a break and rethought my plan to get even lower in bodyfat without getting COLD and that chilly feeling i was getting. Salmon solved that probelem there at 10 grams of omega 3's per can and 75 protien!

btw i got fat from tooooo many candybars and icecream, i was lean as shit but said what the hell. i was eating only 800 calories and it wasnt even hard to eat that little, then binged on junk food and filled out and spilled over but the point is i can get back down and lower within days of doing mainly coffe and keeping cals below 2000
A

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
:)

I'm not one to call a "liar" but those pics are almost too hot for someone like that to be posting on here. Don't get me wrong, i've seen pics of a few here and the guys are nice looking, but come on, what are you doing on a board like this? Shouldn't you be at auditions?

Lisa

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Lol....thanks for the compliment, pics are defiinitely me, I just heard about this site awhile back, and I enjoy posting on here, this place cracks me up, there are some really funny characters on here.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Lol....thanks for the compliment, pics are defiinitely me, I just heard about this site awhile back, and I enjoy posting on here, this place cracks me up, there are some really funny characters on here.

See i manage a bar in California and you work at one in New York, right?...If we got together with your looks, my personality and my hubbies military money we could be rich (oh wait, something doesn't sound right in that last sentence :-\).

Lisa

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Haha, so you manage a bar in Cali...thats cool, I'll be sure to remember that if I ever decide to move out there and am in need of a gig! I'm actually from Chicago, not New York..