Author Topic: Arnold on the cover of Time  (Read 3354 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Arnold on the cover of Time
« on: December 10, 2007, 09:43:59 PM »
Picture gives me nightmares.

The "secret" Skull and Bones society

dramatic video but great description

An actual Skull and Bones RITUAL! That is the world's bureaucratic elite! A social class made up of the wealthiest and most powerfully influential people in human history! These are the banking cartels, corporate owners, and corrupt politicians!
&feature=related

discuss
~

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Arnold on the cover of Time
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:09:06 PM »
Do freemasons rule the world?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 10:28:14 PM »
Arnold does.
~

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 05:16:34 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 05:33:37 AM »
Lara Croft also wore such a belt.  ;D

ups... the bones are missing.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 05:36:05 AM »
He forgot his matching hat...

tank u jesus

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 05:38:54 AM »
He forgot his matching hat...

One has to admit, that the nazis had the coolest fashion style by far.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 05:49:22 AM »

you speak the truth!
tank u jesus

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 09:30:42 AM »
Guys, watch the videos. It's more than a fashion statement. It's a plan for global domination. The Skull and Bones is a secret society of the global elitist class of politicians, businessmen, monopolists, and all the other scumfucks of existence. And our "hero" is one of them. Not just any other, either. He's a prince of the public with a lifetime winning streak. And now he's with the elite of the world plotting our global enslavement.

Don't be afraid to see the world anew. Reality is fucking scary but never forget that these people depend on our ignorance to feed their power. And their power is losing its strength as freedom rings ever so loudly.

"I was always dreaming about very powerful people - dictators and things like that. I was just always impressed by people who could be remembered for hundreds of years, or even, like Jesus, be for thousands of years remembered." –in the 1977 film "Pumping Iron"

"My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave." –in a 1990 interview with U.S. News

"I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good f**k she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care." -in a 1977 interview with Oui

"My friends don't want me to mention Kurt's name, because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the U.N. controversy, but I love him and Maria does too, and so thank you, Kurt." –on his friend and fellow Austrian Kurt Waldheim, a Nazi war criminal

Here's a full documentary on the Skull and Bones and the Bohemian Grove, where they hold their rituals.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2500924140588760933
~

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 09:36:17 AM »
Guys, watch the videos. It's more than a fashion statement. It's a plan for global domination. The Skull and Bones is a secret society of the global elitist class of politicians, businessmen, monopolists, and all the other scumfucks of existence. And our "hero" is one of them. Not just any other, either. He's a prince of the public with a lifetime winning streak. And now he's with the elite of the world plotting our global enslavement.

Don't be afraid to see the world anew. Reality is fucking scary but never forget that these people depend on our ignorance to feed their power. And their power is losing its strength as freedom rings ever so loudly.

"I was always dreaming about very powerful people - dictators and things like that. I was just always impressed by people who could be remembered for hundreds of years, or even, like Jesus, be for thousands of years remembered." –in the 1977 film "Pumping Iron"

"My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave." –in a 1990 interview with U.S. News

"I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good f**k she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care." -in a 1977 interview with Oui

"My friends don't want me to mention Kurt's name, because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the U.N. controversy, but I love him and Maria does too, and so thank you, Kurt." –on his friend and fellow Austrian Kurt Waldheim, a Nazi war criminal

Here's a full documentary on the Skull and Bones and the Bohemian Grove, where they hold their rituals.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2500924140588760933
You make globalization sound as if it is a bad thing.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 09:41:16 AM »
Sorry for believing that our lives have value.
~

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 09:42:33 AM »
its not all good, any job that can be done without you actually being there is at risk, because anyone from another country can take your job from you at lower wages. It can all be done digitally.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 09:43:49 AM »
its not all good, any job that can be done without you actually being there is at risk, because anyone from another country can take your job from you at lower wages. It can all be done digitally.
Indeed.... as technology improves i believe currency will eventually lose its value. I think the future very well may end up as depicted in Edawrd Bellamy's Looking Backwards.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 09:54:40 AM »
They plan a lot more than you know.

NEW WORLD ORDER

I'm not a conspiracy nut. Here's the facts. It's our destiny as a human race to wake up and take our lives back.

COME ON 240, DW, AND WHOEVER ELSE WITH A DRIVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
~

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 09:59:37 AM »
A single live means nothing - this should be common knowledge since you were 14. It's kinda sad but fact.
Get rich or die tryin  ;D

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 10:05:35 AM »
Think about what a human being is. We are the universe consciously experiencing itself. We have an effect on the universe no matter how we may try to deny it. We have an effect on our environment, the people around us, their thoughts and feelings and of course our own. We are the most beautiful creations. We're merely in a prison cell of isolation. We isolate ourselves by considering ourselves to be insignificant when in fact we're all one. The key to freedom is to realize our true relationship with nature. See the planet as a single organism. I like to think of Earth as the playground of the Gods.

~

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 10:08:42 AM »
I like the cover and what those guys and other governors are doing in lieu of effective federal help aka inaction.

To hell with the rhetoric on this thread that has nothing to do with it, who cares just someone's personal fetish. ;)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 10:10:39 AM »
Think about what a human being is. We are the universe consciously experiencing itself. We have an effect on the universe no matter how we may try to deny it. We have an effect on our environment, the people around us, their thoughts and feelings and of course our own. We are the most beautiful creations. We're merely in a prison cell of isolation. We isolate ourselves by considering ourselves to be insignificant when in fact we're all one. The key to freedom is to realize our true relationship with nature. See the planet as a single organism. I like to think of Earth as the playground of the Gods.

WE DO NOT have to isolate ourselves. Why can't we put our differences behind, globalize and explore space and further the development of our minds, technologies, and sciences. Instead we choose to fight over resources, enforce our religious ideologies and doctrines upon each other, etc... In  a sense everything that is man made is NATURAL. THere is no such thing as unnatural. If everything we use and create comes from our environment then how can a concept of unnatural exist?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 10:15:15 AM »
Get rich or die tryin  ;D

That was actually a decent movie - I just watched it this morning.

I initially had zero interest in seeing it, but once I saw that Terrence Howard was in it, I decided to at least give it a shot.  It was much easier to watch than some of that junk Spike Lee put out back in the day.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 10:19:09 AM »
They plan a lot more than you know.

NEW WORLD ORDER

I'm not a conspiracy nut. Here's the facts. It's our destiny as a human race to wake up and take our lives back.

COME ON 240, DW, AND WHOEVER ELSE WITH A DRIVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Thanks for the links stud.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 10:21:39 AM »
Bloomberg is a good mayor, but a billionaire jew.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 10:21:49 AM »
It's an underground conspiracy.  Here is the video to prove it:

http://video.aol.com/partner/hulu/the-simpsons-stone-cutters-song/9BPs104xhPVvz8MDy-yCeofa2Lp7Qzvp

I am sure that this freemason/skull & bones conspiracy is related to this earlier conspiracy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

...and if you believe any of this, you are f---ing morons!

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 03:43:06 PM »
BUMP for the truth!
~

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 03:58:02 PM »
and they didnt do "everything" wrong, some ideas they had were really great.

when u think about it.

scubaculture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 04:03:42 PM »

Sounds about right to me. Look at the stupid sub-humans in Africa