Author Topic: Report: one gunman suspected in Colorado shootings  (Read 7555 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Report: one gunman suspected in Colorado shootings
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 08:05:57 AM »
For example, we don't look at the fact that the overwhelming majority of mass murderers, serial killers, and pedophiles are white and draw conclusions that whites are somehow more dangerous than any other race. 
Yes they do ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 08:25:54 AM »
What's up with this Tre, Sgt d...

Study on Drive by shootings!!!
In 21 percent (86 out of 408) of the incidents, the victims were in other
locations that included: playground, basketball court, bus stop, coffee
shop, church, vacant lot, fast food restaurant, or other business.

http://www.vpc.org/studies/driveby.pdf

oh yea... you guys really have the high ground on gun violence.... BWHAHAHahahhahahhaaha

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 09:19:07 AM »
If we're talking about gun violence and we are, you guys win hands down.  Blacks are 200% more likely to shoot someone than whites.  You want a shooting spree, right off the top of my head, one happened last year in Denver.  He was black, shot up a limo killing Derrant Williams without a care in the world who else might get hit inside.  Blacks are responsible for so many drive by shootings it's stupid.  It's laughable you would even task someone on this.  Countless innocent lives have been lost to these crazy idiots firing at will... babies, mothers, and you know it... sorry the truth hurts, but you and Sgt d's notion of some kind of superiortity here is as crap as it gets.

That wasn't a 'spree'.  Spree killers are almost always White. 

Blacks are *far* more likely to shoot other Blacks, so what do Whites have to fear from Blacks? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 09:20:12 AM »
What's up with this Tre, Sgt d...

Study on Drive by shootings!!!
In 21 percent (86 out of 408) of the incidents, the victims were in other
locations that included: playground, basketball court, bus stop, coffee
shop, church, vacant lot, fast food restaurant, or other business.

http://www.vpc.org/studies/driveby.pdf

oh yea... you guys really have the high ground on gun violence.... BWHAHAHahahhahahhaaha

What percentage of the victims in those incidents were White? 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 09:27:14 AM »
when i get a call for a shooting, 90% of the time,the next thing i hear over the radio is black male suspect. thats not racist, thats just a fact.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 09:43:36 AM »
when i get a call for a shooting, 90% of the time,the next thing i hear over the radio is black male suspect. thats not racist, thats just a fact.

Ok, 9 out of 10 shootings you hear about involve a Black suspect.

Of the 9, how many also involve a Black *victim*?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 10:02:45 AM »

most. but not in robbery. the victims are always white. why rob another poor person? they dont, they go for the rich.

a few years ago there was a white guy in a black s5 from out of town, that got shot up and killed.. we couldnt figure out why this guy was ambushed, he was from Connecticut on a business trip in manhattan. why was he in the ghetto? we figured he was a dealer or making a buy.. but that didnt make sense based on what we found out about the guy.. then a week later another black s5 near the same neighboorhood was shot up.. he was a drug dealer. now it made sense.. the first guy got lost after following a detour. then the ones who killed him found out they got the wrong guy.

innocent vitims get killed all the time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 10:14:07 AM »
most. but not in robbery. the victims are always white. why rob another poor person? they dont, they go for the rich.

a few years ago there was a white guy in a black s5 from out of town, that got shot up and killed.. we couldnt figure out why this guy was ambushed, he was from Connecticut on a business trip in manhattan. why was he in the ghetto? we figured he was a dealer or making a buy.. but that didnt make sense based on what we found out about the guy.. then a week later another black s5 near the same neighboorhood was shot up.. he was a drug dealer. now it made sense.. the first guy got lost after following a detour. then the ones who killed him found out they got the wrong guy.

innocent vitims get killed all the time.

he should have been packing.  I tell ya... I might be a little paranoid, sure.  But I carry everywhere I go.  When I arrive at a place, I look for anyone, anyone who looks out of place.  You know the body language of someone a mile away.   

kh300, you're a cop.  aren't you like that off-duty?  You watch everyone in the room?  You sit with an eye on the entrance?  You smell shady people a mile away?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 12:03:45 PM »
he should have been packing.  I tell ya... I might be a little paranoid, sure.  But I carry everywhere I go.  When I arrive at a place, I look for anyone, anyone who looks out of place.  You know the body language of someone a mile away.   

kh300, you're a cop.  aren't you like that off-duty?  You watch everyone in the room?  You sit with an eye on the entrance?  You smell shady people a mile away?

oh brother ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 12:08:20 PM »

Can't say why, but anytime I go into a restaurant, bar, or club (which is rare), I'm always looking to see where the exits are. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 01:11:30 PM »
oh brother ::)

keep rolling your eyes.  If some asshole ever walks into the room and decides to start popping ppl at dinner, I'll more than likely see him and prepare for an exit or to try to stop him.  You'll have your back to him enjoying your dinner.   It's your choice, and that's fine.  I prefer to up the odds every little % I can.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 04:44:21 PM »

i do now, but when i was a street cop it drove me nuts. with a stressfull job you have to leave work at work, and not bring it home with you. hard to do when you have a holster on your ankle on your off day.. makes you feel like your still at work, and its hard to relax..

i got trained in behavior detection by DHS. so ya, i can spot a guy who's about to fart. shit that took a long time to learn. like that girl on bill o'reilly that can tell what someones thinking based on their body language..

but some dude about to go on a rampage, stevie wonder can spot one of those guys

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 04:59:14 PM »
i got trained in behavior detection by DHS.

You mean those guys who haven't done a damn thing to 'keep America safe'?

I'd trust your own instincts more than whatever worthless techniques those clowns are using.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2007, 05:03:18 PM »

I'd trust your own instincts more than whatever worthless techniques those clowns are using.
You mean ICE, Border and Customs, FAM, SS, etc that became lumped into one group?
Squishy face retard

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2007, 05:17:14 PM »

lol, what the fuck are you talking about? when was the last time we were attacked? and how many attempts -lots

worthless clowns? dude, id fuck you up.. what makes you say that. ill tell you this much 99% of the shit that goes down doesnt get into the public. cnn would be shut down if they reported shit they arnt allowed. we dont want you hidding in your home scared shitless.

heres just a couple examples of what has been released. and this sis only air travel, 1 small part of dhs

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2007, 05:37:41 PM »
What percentage of the victims in those incidents were White? 
They're people  ::) living breathing human beings with loved ones ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2007, 06:38:11 PM »

"Most victims of race crime—about 90 percent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993."

"Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey."

"Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites."

"According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks. "

And for the statistic that will put this into a perspective you two are sure to cringe at:  8)

In 2005, among the American poor, there were 24,824,000 Whites, 8,988,000 Blacks, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/poverty05/table5.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2007, 07:01:03 PM »
"Most victims of race crime—about 90 percent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993."

"Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey."

"Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites."

"According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks. "

And for the statistic that will put this into a perspective you two are sure to cringe at:  8)

In 2005, among the American poor, there were 24,824,000 Whites, 8,988,000 Blacks, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/poverty05/table5.html

Isn't this the information compiled by the supremacist group that youandme post some time ago? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2007, 07:10:28 PM »
Isn't this the information compiled by the supremacist group that youandme post some time ago? 
I just got it doing a google search...  I have no knowledge of these stats coming from a supremacist group.  Are they wrong or are they right... Looking at the official statistics they're right... I'm not into preaching hate and you know it.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2007, 07:10:52 PM »
All I can say is : Praise Jebus!
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2007, 07:25:38 PM »
I just got it doing a google search...  I have no knowledge of these stats coming from a supremacist group.  Are they wrong or are they right... Looking at the official statistics they're right... I'm not into preaching hate and you know it.

I didn't say you were into preaching hate. 

I've discussed this before on here, but I think race-based statistics are completely unreliable.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 08:00:24 PM »
I didn't say you were into preaching hate. 

I've discussed this before on here, but I think race-based statistics are completely unreliable.
How so?  you don't believe the stats gathered by law enforcement?  You don't believe the census stats on poverty?  I can understand they could be off some, but to call them, "completely unreliable" is odd...  You're all over the election polls being accurate for Ron Paul, but you doubt the stats gathered on the ethnicity of violent criminals?  What do you base this on?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 08:06:17 PM »
I think race-based statistics are completely unreliable.

BB,

Seriously -

Your use of polls and stats, then ability to downplay the legitimacy of any stat or poll you disagree with... well, it's astonishing to see you use that tool in a debate.

You can't tell us why the stats are incorrect - or how police dept and census bureau got it all wrong.  You just know they're wrong. 

It just makes you look like you don't understand the numbers - that's the only conclusion I can find.  In order to be so sure that Zogby and Census and everyone else are just so wrong, you need to give some sort of evidence.  Otherwise, you're a... CT.... a crazy conspiracy nut claiming that the police and govt are lying in all their numbers. 

My own opinion - and you admitted you left high school to work for the new family you had - is that you haven't had many math classes and just don't understand the numbers we're discussing here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »
I should say that I think anybody claiming some kind of high ground on violence in general is out of their freaking minds...  I can litterally go from race to race and find all sorts of atrocity.  We can toss these numbers around all day long and you will indeed find that cultural influences lead to violence through different means but what you will find as a constant among all races is violent tendencies.

Nobody has the high ground here.  It's human nature and we need to get past blaming others so we can get on to valid solutions.  That won't happen with everyone locked into some kind of delusional superiority. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 08:50:03 PM »
lol, what the fuck are you talking about? when was the last time we were attacked?

Sunday:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316322,00.html