Author Topic: Nolvadex vs. Anastrozole  (Read 2335 times)

blowitup

• Getbig II
Nolvadex vs. Anastrozole
« on: December 11, 2007, 02:10:54 PM »
Is there a benefit with using one of these pct items over the other? Also in a lot of the research I have done it says that you should use Armidex throughout your cycle and that it is not necessary to run clomid after your cyle. This appears contrary to a lot of the other information I have read. Any thoughts?
Thanks

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Nolvadex vs. Anastrozole
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 03:58:52 PM »
Nolva blocks the receptor, Adex do a pretty good job prevent conversion to estrogne inthe 1st place.

You can end a cycle w/ out clomid, but I'd bring the dose down slow and easy if thats the plan.

I'd allways have some Nolva on hand at least in case of gyno on any cycle.

blowitup

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 07:26:24 PM »
thanks trab

so if im am running 750e a week how would you suggest tapering it down to avoid clomid use?
also; would i use anastrozole for pct as well or just during the cycle?
would there be any benefit to during anastrozole throughout the cycle then pcting with nolvadex just to be safe?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 07:39:08 PM »
so if im am running 750e a week how would you suggest tapering it down to avoid clomid use?
also; would i use anastrozole for pct as well or just during the cycle?
would there be any benefit to during anastrozole throughout the cycle then pcting with nolvadex just to be safe?
Many take Arimidex as well as Nolva post cycle. I'm of the opinion that Arimidex is probably a bad idea post cycle, for several reasons. HCG and a SERM is what I would do for recovery. HCG either throughout the cycle or the last weeks while the test clears. Then the Clomid/Nolva.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 06:40:10 AM »
Many take Arimidex as well as Nolva post cycle. I'm of the opinion that Arimidex is probably a bad idea post cycle, for several reasons. HCG and a SERM is what I would do for recovery. HCG either throughout the cycle or the last weeks while the test clears. Then the Clomid/Nolva.

I like his stuff above, Im not a HCG @ end of cycle guy. I like it right after androgen in the middle, then on to Tprop and stanoz.

Here's what I'd do to drop 750 TE alone...
750,650,550,450,350,300,250,200,200,200,150.    Ok,Here come the tapper hate crew...

If your not coming clean for 6 weeks minimum, I wouldnt even come off at all. Better to just keep more steady blood levels IMO. I'd just use Some HCG now and then to stimulate the nuts, because your not ever really comin clean anyway during them short layoffs.
  But,If you want to bring it down to actually 100% clean, this is the less painfull way to go. That slow decent is WAY less of a crash at the end.

As far as Adex and Nolva, if your on it, I'd stay on. I run Nolva (20mg) a month past the last shot, but not during clomid. I'd usually be on Nolva after 3-4 weeks into a run, but I'd use Nolva for a month post cycle even if not.
It seems to help out.

As your using less and less Testo the Adex to prevent conversion becomes less of a Issue to my mind, but I dont use Adex.  If you like Adex, I think it and Nolva during HCG (if use HCG) would be better.
Using HCG is not necessary. I really like it as a preformance enhancer. Kick ass strength & drive. BIg estrogen maker.

You can even stretch that tapper slower and maintain intense workouts and hard work in the heat. Youve a high buildup that needs to clear, and that takes time. Your still runnin a big dose 5-6 weeks into the drop there.

It also saves steroid and money, the whole point of taking AAS is to stimulate intense work and recovery.
Hey, if tahts happening, your taking enough.

When you come back on after a real layoff of 12-16 weeks, you'll get a lot more kick out of the stuff again.

Hormonal jolts at startup are the real deal IMO.  We grow more in spurts, not steady IMO.
Watch little kids and think about that.

warrant800

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 09:36:14 AM »
I used to take Nolva but found Arimidex much more effective at keeping water retention down during a cycle...so I take it MWF during the test cycle and don't taper my test at the end...then 2 weeks after my last test shot I start HCG for a couple of weeks until it's finished and start clomid one week after HCG and run that for three weeks......It seems to jump start me real quick and restore nut size....I am a big fan of post cycle as it is a quicker road back to jump street and I don't experience that lag or down time in the process of restoration.....I also give a full 2-4 months until my next cycle.....and never stop training in between to protect my gains.....