Author Topic: Clen  (Read 874 times)

Marshall_2005

• Getbig I
Clen
« on: December 11, 2007, 03:09:32 PM »
                            I was going to run some Clenbutaplex. I was wondering what are the doses, because I was going to run it for 3 weeks and then get off for one week and get back on for 3 more weeks. I was thinking of starting off with 80mg for the first week and watch my body temperature and make sure its around 101 and doesn't drop. Let me know what you all think?

Thanks

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Clen
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 03:37:46 PM »
Just run it for the whole 6 or 7 weeks. Start with 40mcg a day to see how it is. After that work yourself up to abuot 120mcg ED.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Clen
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 08:59:36 PM »
                            I was going to run some Clenbutaplex. I was wondering what are the doses, because I was going to run it for 3 weeks and then get off for one week and get back on for 3 more weeks. I was thinking of starting off with 80mg for the first week and watch my body temperature and make sure its around 101 and doesn't drop. Let me know what you all think?

Thanks

It would make more sense to me to check your basal temp for several days before starting and when your temp returns to baseline take the break.
: