Author Topic: Ok so here it goes...  (Read 1784 times)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Ok so here it goes...
« on: December 11, 2007, 07:46:37 PM »
Anyone have any idea what the pro wrestlers are on these days? Yes I know there natural.... ::)
Just spot me BITCH!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Ok so here it goes...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 08:03:58 PM »
im sure theyre on whatever....
test/ tre/ deca/ eq/ dbol/ a bombs......any or all of it

why? would you assume they use some special substance?

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 08:08:31 PM »
im sure theyre on whatever....
test/ tre/ deca/ eq/ dbol/ a bombs......any or all of it

why? would you assume they use some special substance?

Was just curious I suppose. I saw a interview with John Cena not long ago and he said he has never touched the stuff. I mean I believe him but millions wouldn't....lol

Just curious to see what one of there cycles would be like...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 08:49:52 PM »
im sure it would be pretty similar to a moderate/ heavy cycle. some go year round...probably most go year round.

i remember reading alot of the guys having deca/ winny/ and GH scripts

AND A SHIT LOAD OF PAIN PILLS

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 10:45:27 PM »
Was just curious I suppose. I saw a interview with John Cena not long ago and he said he has never touched the stuff. I mean I believe him but millions wouldn't....lol

No way, I am one of those millions. How the hell do they wrestle every night much less get out of bed without some kind of recovery help?? It's sure as shit not just the ABB drinks and ON Whey that he promotes!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 10:50:37 PM »
You know it's weird...with the witch hunt congress put on baseball, you'd think pro wrestling would be under this type of hysteria.

Yes, there is pressure, I am aware of that...but it by no means has reached the level of MLB.

You know though, pro wrestling may end up being the gear worlds saving grace...no way wrestling fans would stand for "normal" looking wrestlers. Think about it even after Benoit's insane tirade, there hasn't been too much calling for burning at the stakes in pro wrestling.

BTW, to answer the main point of this thread. What are they taking? The same exact things you are...kind of pisses you off doesn't it, lol?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 11:04:19 PM »
You know it's weird...with the witch hunt congress put on baseball, you'd think pro wrestling would be under this type of hysteria.

Yes, there is pressure, I am aware of that...but it by no means has reached the level of MLB.

You know though, pro wrestling may end up being the gear worlds saving grace...no way wrestling fans would stand for "normal" looking wrestlers. Think about it even after Benoit's insane tirade, there hasn't been too much calling for burning at the stakes in pro wrestling.

Exactly. I used to be a big fan back in the day of Paul Orendorf, Junkyard Dog, British Bulldogs...they are part of the reason I wanted to start working out so I could be a wrestler when I grew up. That was about when I was 12-14 yrs old. so of course had no clue about gear, just wanted to look like them.

But how many kids ask dad, I want to look like John Cena and pops replies back, "well son, lets get you some gear and a weight bench for Christmas!" Most people might be naive enough to believe they don't use anything for enhancement!

Not to get off subject, but ESPN is reporting that tomorrow, 60-80 names of MLB players will be released that has purchased some sort of perf. enhancing drugs. The Witch Hunt continues..

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 02:08:52 AM »

he never touched the stuff...what a load of bs...
no athletes admit it publically, which is understandable of course

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 03:40:41 AM »
Not enough gear to develop quads.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 04:19:22 AM »
Fuck Cena I would like to know what batista uses...that fuckin guy is a beast...no homo intended.  i dont really watch it too much but sometimes when im flipping through i will....but when i was young i was like number one fan of hogan and savage and ultimate warrior....what do you think hes on

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 06:38:03 AM »
Everything under the sun, including every narcotic painkiller in the book.
Coke, meth,,,

A few are prolly clean.
I see what looks like constant big Testo & HCG cycles on the large smooth dudes.

HHH is an example of well done pharma use IMO. Down right mutant. He appears healthy too.

I think head injury is what made Benoit go insane.
ESPN Mag said Chris Nowinski's  foundation for head injuries examined Benoits brain and it was like a
very old man with ALzhimers... ALl that impact.. Sumfin got to give...
So sad and sick its impossible to understand....

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 07:10:11 AM »
Fuck Cena I would like to know what batista uses...that fuckin guy is a beast...no homo intended.  i dont really watch it too much but sometimes when im flipping through i will....but when i was young i was like number one fan of hogan and savage and ultimate warrior....what do you think hes on

Ult Warrior had a gym in Phx and I heard a rumor he got busted at one point for dealing. Could be bs but the guy was a beast in person, and quite a prick!

Ask King Kamali what Batista uses, they are buddies as King brought him out on stage before his routine. Not sure why, but they had a cute hug on stage.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 09:33:04 AM »
yea warrior was a beast but fucking batista is fucking huge....the traps on that guy are fuckin sick, no homo...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 10:16:43 AM »

They use magic tabs and injects only available to the WWE...sorry, but you're shit out of luck.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 02:02:35 PM »

BTW, to answer the main point of this thread. What are they taking? The same exact things you are...kind of pisses you off doesn't it, lol?

The reason I brought up Cena was his arms are insane, now I understand that some of it has to be genetics, but holy shit batman. Even still do you really believe that they are taking the same shit and just have that phenominal of genetics to make it work better for them? I mean Batista is on fire every night and dry. Even the deadman himself looks better than he ever has, and he has to be pushing 50 for sure.

For the record, Bobby Lashley is absolutley incrediable for size...and as far as traps...no one touched Goldberg. I think all the muscle from his calves went to his neck.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 02:17:51 PM »
Guess you guys missed the CNN interview with Cena a few weeks ago where he basically admits to using gear and says that there's no way they would know if he's using or not ;)

luckily I found the link :)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dkj-vd-q5A8

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 03:04:14 PM »
Guess you guys missed the CNN interview with Cena a few weeks ago where he basically admits to using gear and says that there's no way they would know if he's using or not ;)

luckily I found the link :)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dkj-vd-q5A8

Truly intresting, I think that these pros truly believe the population are leading sheltered lives and have the IQ of a peanut. Wrestlers are not competing for a gold medal or any other prestigious goal ie: Super Bowl. Who cares if they are taking anything, the only person they harm if any would be themselves. It's a joke because this is why we watch wrestling to be marveled at the moves and the size of some of these freaks. In reality it's on the same lines of Bodybuilding...it's followed by it's own crowd and is not there for the average person.

We all know what we get ourselves into when we start the cycles and know what the benifits or the downfalls are. Hence why we research. Let us be the ones to determine what is right and wrong within or own subcultures and not be dictated to by the government of what is right and wrong with our sport or wrestling for that matter.

The government needs to be more concerned with poverty, guns, and the senseless wars we have to get involved in for them.

I've said it before and will say it again...put Bush and Osama in a ring and let them fight to see which is more powerful, we truly don't give a rats ass. Am I saying war is senseless, no, but it should be fought for the right cause...not because some president or dictator thinks we should.

Sorry just ranting.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Burgers

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 03:16:05 PM »
That cena interview with cnn was edited to make out like he admits to it:

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/11/10/wwe-bashes-cnn-over-editing-john-cena-interview-on-steroids/

That having been said, no chance cena is natural. At least on HRT dosages.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 05:26:03 PM »

Cena said he cant say he never used, then he said you never be able to prove he has.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 05:30:22 PM »
Cena said he cant say he never used, then he said you never be able to prove he has.

Double talk cause he knows he fucked up saying he can't say he never used. If I were Vince I would be all over him to prove that he does and suspend his ass for making his company look bad..
Just spot me BITCH!!!

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 01:43:20 AM »
speaking of vince what about him for a guy pushing 60 (i think) he looks pretty fuckin good....definetly not natural...ahahha

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 07:13:06 AM »
speaking of vince what about him for a guy pushing 60 (i think) he looks pretty fuckin good....definetly not natural...ahahha

With a son-in-law like Triple H, sure he takes his share as well. GH fo sho!!