Author Topic: Congrats Special Ed!  (Read 3200 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Congrats Special Ed!
« on: December 11, 2007, 09:20:33 PM »
Just listened to this Mondays show again. It was a very entertaining show. Even for non getbiggers it would be entertaining to hear danielson melt down like he did. And drama is entertaining no matter what its about ( why do u think people love "I love New York" so much).

The Capriese Murray interview was very informative and well paced. You have some talent there bro.

It looks like you are working out all the kinks that u had in the first few weeks, and the show can only go up from here.

I am proudly apart of the "JESUS SLAYER NATION"

Flex Steele .

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Congrats Special Ed!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 09:23:09 PM »
JEven for non getbiggers it would be entertaining to hear danielson melt down like he did.

???

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 09:25:04 PM »
When is the show gonna be longer. Also you need a "chronic" hour with daddy waddy

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 09:26:03 PM »
???

When he screamed at Block "fuck your thread"

it was the greatest meltdown in the history of getbig. And even danny will admit to it.

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 09:29:27 PM »
Great episode Block & Ed.. I heard that you beat the other show - 10 peeps to 3 ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »
Great episode Block & Ed.. I heard that you beat the other show - 10 peeps to 3 ;D

And they will keep expanding there audience. Special Ed is onto something here fellas, and its nice to be apart of something that is going to be BIG!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 10:01:50 PM »
It's nice to hear some positive remarks about Ed's show.  I happen to think Ed is doing a good job and I like the show.  I think people are easy to jump on the Ed bashing bandwagon much like they jumped on the Ronnie left triceps "injury" bandwagon as Ed pointed out in another thread.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 05:00:51 AM »
It's nice to hear some positive remarks about Ed's show.  I happen to think Ed is doing a good job and I like the show.  I think people are easy to jump on the Ed bashing bandwagon much like they jumped on the Ronnie left triceps "injury" bandwagon as Ed pointed out in another thread.
i am an objectivist and tell it like it is.  there always from to make improvements.  criticism by its nature is negative.  but the show is good with lots of potential.  password security is a good topic a radio show.

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 07:33:53 AM »
I thought the show was interesting . You got to give credit to Special Ed here, he took a chance here and the show is already a pretty good hit. I predict its going to keep getting better.  Great job to all the guests on the show this Monday, It was good to put a voice to the name. Take care and thanks again, Special Ed!
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 08:03:34 AM »
Danielson didnt melt down
The Number 2 in Scranton

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »
Great job to all the guests on the show this Monday, It was good to put a voice to the name.

Uh, 'no' on both counts.

The show has 'potential', but that's all at this time.  

I want to be supportive, too, but let's keep the discussion honest.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 08:04:23 PM »
I thought the show was interesting . You got to give credit to Special Ed here, he took a chance here and the show is already a pretty good hit. I predict its going to keep getting better.  Great job to all the guests on the show this Monday, It was good to put a voice to the name. Take care and thanks again, Special Ed!

I have to totally agree with you Alex. The show keeps getting better and better, and is evolving into something nice.

i just wonder how the ratings were this week, with the focus being on Getbig.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 12:15:53 AM »
i am an objectivist and tell it like it is.  there always from to make improvements.  criticism by its nature is negative.  but the show is good with lots of potential.  password security is a good topic a radio show.

I am also an objectivist and I agree that there is room for Ed to make improvements.  I still think that overall, Ed is doing a good job with the show.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 12:50:12 AM »
I am also an objectivist and I agree that there is room for Ed to make improvements.  I still think that overall, Ed is doing a good job with the show.

I don't get you "Matt C". You haven't even listened to the show (admitted it) but yet started many threads to bash on it.

What gives man? Can you clarify this flakiness?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 12:56:23 AM »
I don't get you "Matt C". You haven't even listened to the show (admitted it) but yet started many threads to bash on it.

What gives man? Can you clarify this flakiness?

Yeah I was just stealing a good joke from Grundle.  I took the ball and ran with it.  ;D

PS - Ed's show is less funny than end stage pancreatic cancer.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 01:00:47 AM »
Yeah I was just stealing a good joke from Grundle.  I took the ball and ran with it.  ;D

PS - Ed's show is less funny than end stage pancreatic cancer.

Why do you keep being so negative Matt? Have you even listen to any episodes?

The Lee Priest interview was pretty cool. One of the best I've heard in BB radio for years.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 01:05:23 AM »
Why do you keep being so negative Matt? Have you even listen to any episodes?

The Lee Priest interview was pretty cool. One of the best I've heard in BB radio for years.

C'est le problème avec des barrières linguistiques, parler ou écrit.  Je suis juste sarcastique.  J'aime radio du Ed.

PS - La radio de ED est moins drôle qu'étant torturé.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2007, 01:08:06 AM »
C'est le problème avec des barrières linguistiques, parler ou écrit.  Je suis juste sarcastique.  J'aime radio du Ed.

PS - La radio de ED est moins drôle qu'étant torturé.  ;D

Epic google translate... still doesn't answers if you listened to it or not ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2007, 01:18:22 AM »
Epic google translate... still doesn't answers if you listened to it or not ;D

I was fluent in French until age 15.  Starting yesterday I've been watching one French movie each night to get it back again!!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 02:27:53 AM »
Yeah Danny didn't really melt so much as let Block have both barrels in the Ass, they where trying to turn all this shit around on Alex and Danny. No disrespect to either of them but basically Block and Rip were making it personal and not answering the questions. I actually think Block is pretty cool from time to time but he really got what was comming to him and it's cool that Alex and Danny had the balls to say it.

In the end Ron has backed up Alex and Danny by saying that Block was 100% wrong giving out his pasword details etc.

Ahh I hope these guys all work it out, but it was fun to listen to the fireworks ;D.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 03:31:39 AM »
I was fluent in French until age 15.  Starting yesterday I've been watching one French movie each night to get it back again!!!
::)

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 06:11:09 AM »
My opinion is this..... Special Ed is trying to make things interesting and entertaining. But whats interesting to some, isn't to others. But thats everything in life.  You cant please everybody. The show just started and as time goes on should continue to become more interesting to more people.  I think the guy has done a damn good job so far.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2007, 09:52:15 AM »
My opinion is this..... Special Ed is trying to make things interesting and entertaining. But whats interesting to some, isn't to others. But thats everything in life.  You cant please everybody. The show just started and as time goes on should continue to become more interesting to more people.  I think the guy has done a damn good job so far.
Thanks AA, I appreciate that.
BigNationRadio.com

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 02:40:34 AM »
I thought the show was horrible...no talk about what damaged this caprice, who looked awsome in the photos posted; health, not a single steroid named....nothing....
Not one nutritional, work out or supplement tip for the listener.....nada...
terrible and the fucking wackyourdaddy dude in the beginning was just brain damaged.....
a lot of missing topics and discussions....but congrats with the first show!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2007, 07:48:04 AM »
I thought the show was horrible...no talk about what damaged this caprice, who looked awsome in the photos posted; health, not a single steroid named....nothing....
Not one nutritional, work out or supplement tip for the listener.....nada...
terrible and the fucking wackyourdaddy dude in the beginning was just brain damaged.....
a lot of missing topics and discussions....but congrats with the first show!
Why do you need to know which exact compound may have caused complications with his epilepsy? Bottom line was his epeleptic status was aggravated by the numerous anabolics, diuretics and whatever els he may have used. I guess expierenced trainers just "get it".

We also gave a plethora of supplemental advice to the newbies. Supplements don't do jack shiznit! Ed spoke about how every pro he ever knew never touched a single supplement as all that I know never use any either. What els is there to say?

Here's a tip..."Drink NOXplode 20-30 pre-workout and post workout have a serving of Cell Mass and watch the muscles grow overnite! "

Hole.
?