Author Topic: How much is your Christmas/Yearly Bonus?  (Read 8512 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: How much is your Christmas/Yearly Bonus?
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 10:26:59 AM »
2 years ago i was working in real estate and my boss was a 43 year old milf,divorced and an alcoholic.she would hit on me once in a while then when christmas came i had been having a really good couple of months and she kept telling me i was gonna have a great bonus,so it was christmas eve day and she called me and told me to meet her at the office for my bonus.i got there and she walked in my office a little drubk i observed and she said are you ready for your christmas bonus?i said yes then I proceded to bend over and  as 'she' lift up her skirt pulled out 'her' cock and told me that it might hurt a little . 'She' did for about a half hour then I blew 'her' and we got drunk and fucked all day.that was my best bonus ever.
fixed
The Number 2 in Scranton

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 11:29:18 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 12:36:11 PM »
hahaha, I will never understand men paying for pussy I mean they come pretty much free if you play your cards right :D :D

the cheapest whores are for free, every village has at least one.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 12:38:47 PM »
the cheapest whores are for free, every village has at least one.

hahaha  you mean the one sporting an eye patch and a yeast infection?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 01:07:21 PM »
this year my bonus is a playstation3

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 01:10:30 PM »
750 shares in my company's stock ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 01:12:31 PM »
Where are the 'ballers'....

I dont get a bonus from working at Dunder Mifflin.

I would go crazy if i worked at a place like that.

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 01:44:35 PM »
2 years ago i was working in real estate and my boss was a 43 year old milf,divorced and an alcoholic.she would hit on me once in a while then when christmas came i had been having a really good couple of months and she kept telling me i was gonna have a great bonus,so it was christmas eve day and she called me and told me to meet her at the office for my bonus.i got there and she walked in my office a little drubk i observed and she said are you ready for your christmas bonus?i said yes then she proceded to bend over and lift up her skirt pulled down her thong and told me to eat her pussy.I did for about a half hour then she blew me and we got drunk and fucked all day.that was my best bonus ever.

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 02:14:20 PM »
750 shares in my company's stock ;D
true.

The worst part about the "bonus" is that a percentage of your bonus now is given to you in RSU - restricted stock units.

So last year I was given restricted stock units.. Something like $6500 worth..... Today... It is worth 6,200.
Boom.. Instant depreciation. And the best....... I can not wait to take this LOSS for another 2 years until these RSUs vest. It is a fning JOKE..
Some HR Asswhipe schemer figured out a way to fuck the working man out of a small piece of his bonus....
Fning Banks.
OSC

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 03:27:31 PM »
I don't get shit but my wife gets around 15k usually...god i love capitalism

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 09:17:48 PM »
I got $2,000.00, it helps but living in LA, you need about $10,000.00 to feel good about it, but I am happy and thankful for what i got.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 09:31:06 PM »
Last year I received a savagely amazing christmas bonus of a $50 voucher to spend at a thrift store.

I went to said thrift store and came back with:

A huge stuffed gorilla thing, a combination lock suitcase (still working, combination 000 or 999 - I forget), a picture of jesus, a (used) crystal making kit and a framed picture of winnie the pooh*

I have.. $37 left on the voucher.

*Given to my sister who is one of those genius adult women who seem overly interested in childlike merchandise, you know.. spongebob backpack etc.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 10:19:15 PM »
I just jerk off into the coffee pot..lol..special cream for everyone  ;D
Here comes the money shot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2007, 04:05:47 AM »
zero zero zero.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2007, 02:47:25 PM »
Used to be 1% of whatever I made gross each year which was pathetic. (I work in the mortgage business.) So getting $1,000-$1500 each year was better than nothing at all for a 100% commission job with unlimited income potential.

Now since the real estate and mortgage market has tanked, I'm getting jack shit this year.

I decided to get a lower paying salary job to keep the income flowing in. I'll continue to do mortgages part-time until things hopefully pick back up in the next year or so.

That's the very good and very bad aspect of working economy driven occupations. When it's good it's fucking great, when it's bad holy shit does it get bad.  :(

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2007, 03:14:00 PM »
Used to be 1% of whatever I made gross each year which was pathetic. (I work in the mortgage business.) So getting $1,000-$1500 each year was better than nothing at all for a 100% commission job with unlimited income potential.

Now since the real estate and mortgage market has tanked, I'm getting jack shit this year.

I decided to get a lower paying salary job to keep the income flowing in. I'll continue to do mortgages part-time until things hopefully pick back up in the next year or so.

That's the very good and very bad aspect of working economy driven occupations. When it's good it's fucking great, when it's bad holy shit does it get bad.  :(

real estate will not recover in the next year or so, hope this helps...

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2007, 03:27:02 PM »
real estate will not recover in the next year or so, hope this helps...

Well, it's a good thing I'm not a realtor. Mortgage applications should continue to increase with each impending Fed rate cut, however. There's too much money not being made between realtors, appraisers, and brokers. It can't stay this way forever.

I do agree that it will take longer than a year or so to for home values to come back.

You can get more value for your home by way of an appraisal for the purpose of a refinance. Selling your home for the value you want is another story.

What's your insightful opinion as to when the real estate market comes back? Or would you just like to reply again with a limited, astounding sentence that ends with"hope this helps"?

Nice contribution to the thread, by the way.....Don't get a headache thinking too hard about your next statement.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2007, 03:36:32 PM »
Well, it's a good thing I'm not a realtor. Mortgage applications should continue to increase with each impending Fed rate cut, however. There's too much money not being made between realtors, appraisers, and brokers. It can't stay this way forever.

I do agree that it will take longer than a year or so to for home values to come back.

You can get more value for your home by way of an appraisal for the purpose of a refinance. Selling your home for the value you want is another story.

What's your insightful opinion as to when the real estate market comes back? Or would you just like to reply again with a limited, astounding sentence that ends with"hope this helps"?

Nice contribution to the thread, by the way.....Don't get a headache thinking too hard about your next statement.

Don't worry about my headaches, bro...I have done a fair amount of research.  Three consecutive rate cuts are not going to increase the amount of mortgage applications.  The cuts have been flimsy at best and are very close too historical lows; the proverbial barrel is being scraped.  while the average rate of a loan is going down, mortgage companies are starting to increase the minimum downpayment required (for fear of people foreclosing, which is a sore subject given today's subprime fiasco)...

Renting has never been more attractive.  Inventory is skyrocketing in spite of fed rate decreases.

Long term trends in real estate suggest market trends have a 5 to 15 year cycle.  The last  15 years (1990 to 2005) have seen "irrational exhubarance" or however the phrasing is; so I would speculate the next downturn will either be extremely rapid and last only 3-7 years or more gradual and last around 15 years (using a relative gaussian trend).
Hope this helps

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2007, 09:23:15 AM »
Don't worry about my headaches, bro...I have done a fair amount of research.  Three consecutive rate cuts are not going to increase the amount of mortgage applications.  The cuts have been flimsy at best and are very close too historical lows; the proverbial barrel is being scraped.  while the average rate of a loan is going down, mortgage companies are starting to increase the minimum downpayment required (for fear of people foreclosing, which is a sore subject given today's subprime fiasco)...

Renting has never been more attractive.  Inventory is skyrocketing in spite of fed rate decreases.

Long term trends in real estate suggest market trends have a 5 to 15 year cycle.  The last  15 years (1990 to 2005) have seen "irrational exhubarance" or however the phrasing is; so I would speculate the next downturn will either be extremely rapid and last only 3-7 years or more gradual and last around 15 years (using a relative gaussian trend).
Hope this helps

That did. Nice post. ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2007, 02:14:19 PM »
That did. Nice post. ;D

{giggle} Upinthemguts,

are you still looking into pharmaceutical sales?
w

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2007, 09:39:59 AM »
I'm certainly still looking into it. However, I find that the industry caters more to female employees. If you're a male doctor, who would you rather have coming into your office trying to solicit the newest drugs? Some hot blond with a tight skirt and business attire or some dude in a nice suit?

At least that's my take on it anyway.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2007, 01:40:58 PM »
I'm certainly still looking into it. However, I find that the industry caters more to female employees. If you're a male doctor, who would you rather have coming into your office trying to solicit the newest drugs? Some hot blond with a tight skirt and business attire or some dude in a nice suit?

Ya, but that's a given in any industry.  :-\
w

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2007, 04:58:22 PM »

Actually, a lot of guys that are in the medical field would prefer "some dude" hahah

This may not impact the drug field for the next 30 years or so, but epigenetics will take a HUGE cut out of pharmaceutical sales...