Author Topic: HAHAHA, QUESTION FOR SOME OF YOU SHOW ATTENDING ILS VICTIMS!!!!  (Read 3633 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: HAHAHA, QUESTION FOR SOME OF YOU SHOW ATTENDING ILS VICTIMS!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 02:07:21 PM »
With modern testing, doctors are able to screen for down syndrom in the first tri-mester. Most women now choose to abort them.  :-\

Too bad this clown's mom didn't decide to do that.  Now "he" is a plague on society, trolling internet message boards and fondling the crotches of random 60+ year old men on public buses.  What a sicko.

Master Blaster

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2007, 02:13:14 PM »
Too bad this clown's mom didn't decide to do that.  Now "he" is a plague on society, trolling internet message boards and fondling the crotches of random 60+ year old men on public buses.  What a sicko.

Who would have a Bodybuilding.com "Bodyspace" page unless they were trolling for some "gray meat"?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2007, 02:16:03 PM »
Who would have a Bodybuilding.com "Bodyspace" page unless they were trolling for some "gray meat"?

Exactly.  Thing is, "SHUTUPANDTRAIN" is not exactly a common name at all.  I dug up this fag's account and pics on bb.com and he went apeshit and started PMing Ron 40 times a day crying holy hell.  He's the biggest bitch baby I've ever seen.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
The beautiful part is I am in both your heads...you are actually having a conversation about me...hahahaha

Master Blaster

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2007, 02:30:43 PM »
The beautiful part is I am in both your heads...you are actually having a conversation about me...hahahaha

For somone with the name SHUTUPANDTRAIN you sure have trouble putting the lock down on your jabber jaw.  ???

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2007, 02:48:40 PM »
For somone with the name SHUTUPANDTRAIN you sure have trouble putting the lock down on your jabber jaw.  ???

Once again...hahaha

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2007, 02:50:41 PM »

and i don't think this "guy" has trained a day in his life.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »