Author Topic: GASPARI attacks VPX and BSN  (Read 19450 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: GASPARI attacks VPX and BSN
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2007, 11:52:55 AM »
Hey you know...come to think of it... I have been getting nosebleeds also....has this come from working out heavy?...I know Ronnie Coleman gets nosebleeds also during his workouts...not trying to put myself up there with Coleman, but is this a usual phenomenon caused by working out heavy?...also I often wonder what these NO products are doing to our livers...since they are highly concentrated with caffeine and sugars and usually taken with only about 8 oz of water...can these products hurt the liver or cause/exacerbate diabetes?...anyone got any info on this?

It was kind of disturbing to see those training pictures where Ronnie's nose started to bleed.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 04:43:40 PM »
nose bleeds are from the coke.  hope this helps

AAS cause greater prothrombin time (look it up dumbass)
Try some 'drol on for size and see how you bleed  ;)

The level of ignorance is astounding here.

All these sups are trash.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2007, 04:49:26 PM »
AAS cause greater prothrombin time (look it up dumbass)
Try some 'drol on for size and see how you bleed  ;)

The level of ignorance is astounding here.

All these sups are trash.

You really are retarded, aren't you son?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2007, 04:55:12 PM »
You really are retarded, aren't you son?

Fuck you little boy jerk... Ive forgoten more about AAS than you will ever know.

Them nose bleeds are from massive load of red cells. Not some phony sup.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2007, 04:58:02 PM »
Fuck you little boy jerk... Ive forgoten more about AAS than you will ever know.

Them nose bleeds are from massive load of red cells. Not some phony sup.

Damn, gotta be one of quickest meltdw.ns in all of getbig history.  But seriously, are you developmentally disabled?  Or maybe a brain injury?  Which is it?

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2007, 08:17:30 PM »
how does any of that show insecurity?    you are massively delusional, why not show me who you are already  still diodn;t answer my question  bitch ....where was it posted?   and i am not even doing the to defend gaspari  i just fucking plain hate your pathetic ass you fucking closet lurking schmo
posting photos of yourself looking for approval...dullboy insecurity...show you who i am so you can try to beat me up like your ex girlfriend? it was posted by some idiot from gaspari online...ask them they will tell you...posting information about your competitors on your own web pages...shitty business...
Enjoy your dish...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2007, 10:12:04 PM »
.posting information about your competitors on your own web pages...shitty business...

Gaspari should read this and learn how the big boys play ball

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202439,00.html

something tells me karma will catch up with him sooner or later...
You just don't do that type of stuff...Its not like it wouldn't have gotten out anyway...

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2007, 08:05:47 PM »
posting photos of yourself looking for approval...dullboy insecurity...show you who i am so you can try to beat me up like your ex girlfriend? it was posted by some idiot from gaspari online...ask them they will tell you...posting information about your competitors on your own web pages...shitty business...

thats the companies forums whats posted ther eis not controlled by anyone....... post the link and i am sure this is what it will show

beat up my last girlfriend?    wow youare way off base bro more bullshit you spout.... youare fucking joke. ask any girl i have ever banged if i hit them, hell there has got to be a few dozen walking around the expo   lol   they are easier to find then you  i don;t need reassurance by anybody on this board i just pu tmy pictures up to back up what i say so i don"t talk shit like people.....well you    lol 

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2007, 08:32:14 PM »
posting photos of yourself looking for approval...dzulboy insecurity...show you who i am so you can try to beat me up like your ex girlfriend?

i banged dzulboy with my girlfriend and he didn't hit either one of us......

LMAO

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2007, 08:40:02 PM »
jon dilauro of extreme labs attacked gaspari at the olympia expo, he went up to gaspari and told him he would put $1,000.00 that his supplemets would test out legit and more powerful than gaspari.........gaspari couldnt defend his supplements or put his money on them.  Extreme labs is the best stuff out there.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2007, 08:43:35 PM »
jon dilauro of extreme labs attacked gaspari at the olympia expo, he went up to gaspari and told him he would put $1,000.00 that his supplemets would test out legit and more powerful than gaspari.........gaspari couldnt defend his supplements or put his money on them.  Extreme labs is the best stuff out there.
ar eyou saying thats who spicy sushi is?

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2008, 07:26:07 AM »
LMAO
you have a bigger penoris than dzulboy?
Enjoy your dish...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2008, 07:29:59 AM »
thats the companies forums whats posted ther eis not controlled by anyone....... post the link and i am sure this is what it will show
big stud posting on getbig on new years eve...here is your proof shotupboy...now go tell daddy gaspari that is was his own people like i said
Enjoy your dish...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2008, 08:31:31 AM »

LMAO

worthless without pics ;D
tank u jesus

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »
big stud posting on getbig on new years eve...here is your proof shotupboy...now go tell daddy gaspari that is was his own people like i said

that looks like a direct quote from a gov website shit stain  and it doesn;t say who posted it