Author Topic: Kenneth Flex Wheeler versus Ronnie Coleman  (Read 31012 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Kenneth Flex Wheeler versus Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2007, 08:29:39 AM »
how is flex better than levrone in that competition?

Levrone blows him out of the water imo

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2007, 08:36:52 AM »
You're the idiot who was kissing my ass telling me how intelligent I am lol and now you're tired of getting owned and have to revert lol     

Moron  pay attention , Ronnie was the winner , but he was LUCKY get this through your head he lucky for many reasons , lucky Flex was such a lazy fuck , lucky the judges didn't just go with Ronnie on name and the fact that he was the heir apparent , lucky the judges were fair and stop acting like Ronnie blew Flex out of the water and the contest was no contest because it was very close

jesus how come your so stupid, dorian is lucky dillet never trained hard, lucky that flex never either, lucky that shawn ray wasnt taller, lucky that the judges gave him gifts ::)

i see ronnie winning the back shots, the mm, the side chest and the front double bi

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2007, 08:37:39 AM »
hahah, how can anybody say Kenneth beat Ronnie in 98?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2007, 08:40:34 AM »

jesus how come your so stupid, dorian is lucky dillet never trained hard, lucky that flex never either, lucky that shawn ray wasnt taller, lucky that the judges gave him gifts ::)

i see ronnie winning the back shots, the mm, the side chest and the front double bi

::)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2007, 08:46:34 AM »
Ronnie was severely owned from the front in 99 because he hadn't yet achieved the size necessary to overcome his structural and aesthetic flaws.
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2007, 09:38:49 AM »
You're the idiot who was kissing my ass telling me how intelligent I am lol and now you're tired of getting owned and have to revert lol     

Moron  pay attention , Ronnie was the winner , but he was LUCKY get this through your head he lucky for many reasons , lucky Flex was such a lazy fuck , lucky the judges didn't just go with Ronnie on name and the fact that he was the heir apparent , lucky the judges were fair and stop acting like Ronnie blew Flex out of the water and the contest was no contest because it was very close

show me where I ever said you were intelligent dumbass.

go ahead.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2007, 09:40:10 AM »
stop acting like Ronnie blew Flex out of the water

in case you were blindfolded looking at this thread, he did and everyone but the delusional dorian nuthuggers agree..

Flower Boy Ran Away

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2007, 09:45:04 AM »
I read a report recently.
It basically said that Ronnie got better and better as the contest
went along. I need to save these reviews when I find them.
Anyway, Here are some quotes from that contest...

The audience genuinely freaked however, when it was Ronnie Coleman's turn to take the stage. He had the biggest back in the show, even bigger than Sonbaty. He was totally ripped and symmetrical, striated and simply beautiful to look at.
Lori Victoria Braun

His senses were reeling, battling to come to terms with the scene unfolding around him. He stood next to precontest favorite Flex Wheeler at the top of the ramp erected at The Theater at New York's Madison Square Gardens, gazing out over the seething maelstrom of a sellout crowd of 5,600. They were in an uproar as a chant of "RON-NIE! RON-NIE!" filled the auditorium, as it had throughout the day.
Peter McGough

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2007, 09:45:57 AM »
stop acting like Ronnie blew Flex out of the water
\

stop burying your head in the sand about how much better Ronnie was than Flex that year:

if you honestly can look at the stuff and this thread and still insist that it was a 'lucky' win, then you are hopeless and have no clue how to evaluate physiques properly..oh wait, we already know that.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2007, 09:46:52 AM »
look at how badly Ronnie is owing flex from the front AND back and ND has the audacity to say it was a "lucky" win..

lol

::) ::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2007, 10:47:27 AM »
I think he's probably been to the same School of bodybuilding learning that Jay Cutler went to. 

Rule 324:

If a competitor is worlds above you, choose random body parts to criticise.  If you are unable to isolate any parts or you are feeling particularly cocky, say they have "structural flaws"

lol.
w

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2007, 11:46:28 AM »
I explained how it was lucky , lucky they didn't go with Flex because of his name and because of the fact he was the hair apparent to the throne and lucky Flex was off   because a spot-on Flex would beat Ronnie

And MORON did you miss the part where I said Ronnie won ? he got credit you idiot .   did you even see what I typed? and you don't think Ronnie has anything in those calves?  ::) between the two in 1998 Ronnie was the better man , but believe me he was lucky , it was still one of the closest Mr Olympias on record Ronnie won by just 3 points ,  so when all things are considered IDIOT Ronnie was lucky for many reasons .

did that answer your question?  ;)

Actually, it didn't answer shit. You still say he was lucky. Look around, you and your goons are the only ones using the word "Lucky". Grow up and stop being an idiot.

You're always saying if this and if that. The fact is Flex wasn't. It's like me saying if Flex was 30 pounds heavier he would of beat yates, but Flex wasn't. Now that wasn't so hard was it.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2007, 11:52:49 AM »
look at how badly Ronnie is owing flex from the front AND back and ND has the audacity to say it was a "lucky" win..

lol

::) ::) ::)
I understand what ND was trying to say, but I don't think "lucky" is the best word.

Since Flex was the 'Heir Apparent', if he had shown up in his Arnold Classic 1993 form, the judgeswould have given him the title.

Ronnie earned it, kicked every ass onstage that day, but in a sense he was "lucke" that Flex was 'off' enough that the judges couldn't 'give' him the title.

Geez, I hope I used enough of "these" to keep from getting flamed! ;D

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2007, 11:57:00 AM »
Flex's back is harder and more detailed than Coleman in this shot. Coleman's only saving grace is the back width. What's up with the giant glutes as big as his back?  :-\

I won't even go into the front double biceps. Coleman is being murdered there by both Flex and Nasser.
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »
I understand what ND was trying to say, but I don't think "lucky" is the best word.

Since Flex was the 'Heir Apparent', if he had shown up in his Arnold Classic 1993 form, the judgeswould have given him the title.

Ronnie earned it, kicked every ass onstage that day, but in a sense he was "lucke" that Flex was 'off' enough that the judges couldn't 'give' him the title.

Geez, I hope I used enough of "these" to keep from getting flamed! ;D

problem is, that is not what the biased idiot is saying.

you are saying that Ronnie is lucky that Flex was off because if he was ON the judges would have awarded him the title even if the out of nowhere Ronnie was better. In otherwords, had flex been ON, politics would have given him the title no matter what.

that is NOT what ND is saying.

ND is saying that Ronnie was lucky based on how he compared to flex on that day, which is stupid because we can all see that Ronnie is owing flex from every angle. Flex was softer everwhere except for the quads, and had massive oil in his arms and delts. his back was thin and narrow compared to Ronnie's among a million other things.

Ronnie was NOT "lucky" to have beaten flex as he appeared onstage that day. He crushed him and won the title deservedly so.

that is totally different than ND saying he was lucky to win because they were so close.

they were not that close and we can all see it.

the ONLY people saying otherwise are ND and the haters ( eg. Probecito aka England) from the truce thread

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2007, 12:04:21 PM »
Flex's back is harder and more detailed than Coleman in this shot. Coleman's only saving grace is the back width. What's up with the giant glutes as big as his back?  :-\

I won't even go into the front double biceps. Coleman is being murdered there by both Flex and Nasser.

sure Pubes.. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2007, 12:06:02 PM »
problem is, that is not what the biased idiot is saying.

you are saying that Ronnie is lucky that Flex was off because if he was ON the judges would have awarded him the title even if the out of nowhere Ronnie was better. In otherwords, had flex been ON, politics would have given him the title no matter what.

that is NOT what ND is saying.

ND is saying that Ronnie was lucky based on how he compared to flex on that day, which is stupid because we can all see that Ronnie is owing flex from every angle. Flex was softer everwhere except for the quads, and had massive oil in his arms and delts. his back was thin and narrow compared to Ronnie's among a million other things.

Okay, guess I'm just reading him differently.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2007, 12:31:07 PM »
sure Pubes.. ::)

Coleman's an afterthought in this shot. You are truly delusional if you think he is beating Flex or Nasser here. Coleman is UGLY

Team Yates

Moosejay

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2007, 12:43:53 PM »
in all those pics that you posted flex is beating ronnie from every angle, ronnie lacking hams claves, even from the back flex looks better

You truly believe that to be a true statement when considering the pic posted of the side chest pose?

Mike

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2007, 12:53:27 PM »
You truly believe that to be a true statement when considering the pic posted of the side chest pose?

Mike

you are finding out quick that none of these idiots even CARE what the pics show.

they just put down ronnie every post they can. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Moosejay

« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2007, 01:09:27 PM »
Coleman's an afterthought in this shot. You are truly delusional if you think he is beating Flex or Nasser here. Coleman is UGLY

England-1:

All three entrants in this photo look superb.

However, in this 'front double biceps' shot, although the entire physique is considered in the judging process, Ronnie Coleman's actual biceps muscles appear to far out shine Nasser's and Flex's.

Just look at the sharpness, and, most particularly, the PEAKS and SPLITS in Coleman's biceps.

Among the best ever along with Robby Robinson, Al Beckles, and maybe a few, select others.

Best,

Mike 

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2007, 01:15:37 PM »
although the entire physique is considered in the judging process

Yes, yes it is. And Coleman is being owned badly.
Team Yates

sbfreak

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2007, 01:26:55 PM »
i think in 98 flex had it. his physique was flawless that year. round hard muscle bellies, symetry and shredded. coleman was wider in the back and hard but nobody should be a mr o and have gyno. 99 i think coleman def edged flex out with hardness flex was too watery and hardness dissappeared.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2007, 01:30:00 PM »
Yes, yes it is. And Coleman is being owned badly.

Getting owned my ass. Ronnie is way more conditioned and detailed than Flex and Nasser. Oh and he's the one standing more far away from the camera.
Regarding the 3 points of margin, he got simply overlooked in the first round. It was not so close between him and Flex (where is his lower back? hams? what about water retention?).

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2007, 01:34:17 PM »
Getting owned my ass. Ronnie is way more conditioned and detailed than Flex and Nasser. Oh and he's the one standing more far away from the camera.
Regarding the 3 points of margin, he got simply overlooked in the first round. It was not so close between him and Flex (where is his lower back? hams? what about water retention?).

Do you think Coleman standing closer to the camera would change the fact that he has alien abs, GYNO, pancake flat chest, turnip quads, and twig calves? Coleman didn't have the size the overcome all these flaws at this point in his career. Both Flex and Nasser are easily beating Coleman in that comparison.
Team Yates