Author Topic: Kenneth Flex Wheeler versus Ronnie Coleman  (Read 30970 times)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
Re: Kenneth Flex Wheeler versus Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2007, 09:18:21 PM »
Yes ronnie did win the 98 MR O but he never should have, Ronnie was lacking a chest and could not pose to save his life.... he was much better than 97 but was not good enough to win the whole thing..
there's no magic pills... just needles

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2007, 09:22:23 PM »
The pic below, was taken at the 97 Ironman I think. The shoulders aren't exactly oil free....they're practically bigger than his head!

He was hitting up the Escilene. Synthol wasn't invented until 1996. His delts actually look "normal" there. But if you see his 1999 delts and his delts from  the 2000 Arnold, they look like bee stings, huge and swollen. That is when Flex started to do it. Because he knew he couldn't out muscle Ronnie. Flex in the mid 90's was cleaning up contests, so he didn't have to resort to synthol. But with Ronnie he met a brick wall. Also the fact that it was his own fault that he lost in 1998, if only he took his dieting seriously.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2007, 10:23:55 PM »
Yes ronnie did win the 98 MR O but he never should have, Ronnie was lacking a chest and could not pose to save his life.... he was much better than 97 but was not good enough to win the whole thing..

LACKING A CHEST?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

THE AUSSIE GIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »
i think flex should have won as well. Ronnie still looked great and was at his all time best in my opinion. His gut now is disgusting. Flex is the best there has ever been.