Author Topic: DavidPaul  (Read 10875 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: DavidPaul
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 09:47:24 PM »
You keep throwing that name around like it means something. Dude, it doesn't. I couldn't give a flying fuck if Versace wove it from golden geese shit. It looks like shit and you look like a fool for wearing it. There's a reason no one wears velor.

Just because some asshole decided to make it into suit doesn't make it amazing.

I'll repeat again, if you knew what you were talking about then designer brands like EZ would not be able to mass produce velour blazers and charge over $1k for them.  They do because there's a big enough market for it.

I think you should stick to discussing suits that are sold at Tip Top and the Bay  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2007, 09:48:40 PM »
I'll repeat again, if you knew what you were talking about then designer brands like EZ would not be able to mass produce velour blazers and charge over $1k for them.  They do because there's a big enough market for it.

I think you should stick to discussing suits that are sold at Tip Top and the Bay  ::)

hahahah, you think that everything that's mass produced by a clothing company sells fantastically? Boy, are you a fool genius. I've got a bridge I'd like to sell ya.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2007, 09:49:49 PM »
hahahah, you think that everything that's mass produced by a clothing company sells fantastically? Boy, are you a fool genius. I've got a bridge I'd like to sell ya.

Yes, high end designer brands produce styles that do not sell  ::)

Yup, you really do know what you're talking about *sarcastic thumbs up*

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2007, 09:49:55 PM »
hahaha, can you think of the guy who sold him that suit? I could hear the cash register going off in his head from here. Probably laughed all the way to the bank as he got some moronic muslim that think velor translates to "wealth" to buy another suit.  ::)

I wonder if the 72 virgins awaiting "him" in heaven ::) will be impressed with "his" King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia look?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2007, 09:51:22 PM »
I wonder if the 72 virgins awaiting "him" in heaven ::) will be impressed with "his" King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia look?

hahahah, oh I'm sure they dig it. He just flashes the designer tag on his dynamite blue suit and they climax on the spot. Right before they fuck all the white guys in heaven.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2007, 09:57:26 PM »
You think I give a shit what "95%" of that board says?  Most of them are noobs anyway, and we all know noobs are the scum of the earth.  they're even lower than muslims >:(
Whoa, Whoa whoa Pandae......let's not get carried away....I'd trust a newb before a muslim.

Is it me or does this "big"(oh brother another one with "big" in his user name ::) ) bobs
look eerily similar to another muslim on getbig?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2007, 10:02:18 PM »
Whoa, Whoa whoa Pandae......let's not get carried away....I'd trust a newb before a muslim.

Is it me or does this "big"(oh brother another one with "big" in his user name ::) ) bobs

LMAO good point ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2007, 10:02:43 PM »
Add Bigbobs to my list of stalkers who follow me through the boards. Guy followed me into the threads in the G&O I'm posting in. Didn't even last 48 hours. Pathetic.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2007, 10:03:27 PM »

I'd be happy if I could look like DavidPaul.  Too bad I can't say the same about Berzerk.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2007, 10:03:35 PM »
Add Bigbobs to my list of stalkers who follow me through the boards. Guy followed me into the threads in the G&O I'm posting in. Didn't even last 48 hours. Pathetic.

don't worry, "noc" should be clocking in any time now to begin "his" shift

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2007, 10:04:19 PM »

Hahaha dude I was posting on that thread before you did, so naturally I check back from time to time for replies.  Don't flatter yourself I never once clicked on your post history.  The only person I read old posts of was Avesher. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2007, 10:04:43 PM »
hahhaah Who runs these gimmicks?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2007, 10:05:58 PM »

hahaha, these morons never quit. They come down here acting like they're hot shit and barely make it a day now. At least 2 years ago people actually stuck around.

Where's JamieX when you need him.

Hahaha dude I was posting on that thread before you did, so naturally I check back from time to time for replies.  Don't flatter yourself I never once clicked on your post history.  The only person I read old posts of was Avesher. 

You need a life.

Bitter muslims.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »

My best guess is somebody with a whooooooole lot more time on his hands than most of us normal people have

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2007, 10:14:34 PM »
My best guess is somebody with a whooooooole lot more time on his hands than most of us normal people have

And a whoooooole lot more intelligence than you guys have to think we're all one gimmick

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2007, 10:19:58 PM »
And a whoooooole lot more intelligence than you guys have to think we're all one gimmick

I never said you're "all one gimmick", dipshit.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2007, 10:22:06 PM »
I never said you're "all one gimmick", dipshit.

Okay dipshit, who do you think is a gimmick then?  You implied earlier that noc and I are.  There's also Bluto, DP, etc.  Humour me and tell me who you think is a gimmick and who shares which account?  If you don't answer it it's because you yourself know how stupid the accusation is.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2007, 10:48:31 PM »
Okay dipshit, who do you think is a gimmick then?  You implied earlier that noc and I are.  There's also Bluto, DP, etc.  Humour me and tell me who you think is a gimmick and who shares which account?  If you don't answer it it's because you yourself know how stupid the accusation is.

Ok, go for it... and email me too... I am in the mood to clean house...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2007, 10:57:06 PM »
Ok, go for it... and email me too... I am in the mood to clean house...

Ron, aren't you able to tell who is NOT a gimmick by comparing our IP's?  If so, please tell these pumpkinheads that neither bluto, BSB, noc, etc. share my IP! 

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2007, 11:02:35 PM »
Ron, aren't you able to tell who is NOT a gimmick by comparing our IP's?  If so, please tell these pumpkinheads that neither bluto, BSB, noc, etc. share my IP! 
take me out for a night of drinken on you an i will confirm it  :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2007, 11:05:41 PM »

I don't play the "name that gimmick" game, and I certainly haven't played it with you.  So take your bitching elsewhere.

I think all that penis you've been whiffing is making you dizzy.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2007, 11:07:19 PM »

Be careful, Rude, this turd smuggler would be too tempted to give into "his" unnatural lusts if out on a "date" with Da Rudeness :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2007, 11:16:32 PM »

lol will hit you up next time I'm in Calgary.

I can't remember, but was it you that told Brakus here that Paula (Nasser's ex) works at a bar in Calgary?

Maybe we go there.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2007, 12:01:28 AM »
So muslims are invading Canada now.

If you're looking for 72 virgins, I know a guy named pumphard who has access to all sorts of underage virgins

hell you could have thousands hanging with that guy.

oh and i forgot...

...Is there something "bigbobs"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2007, 12:05:49 AM »
So muslims are invading Canada now.

If you're looking for 72 virgins, I know a guy named pumphard who has access to all sorts of underage virgins

hell you could have thousands hanging with that guy.

oh and i forgot...

...Is there something "bigbobs"

Since we make up 20% of the world's population, we're actually over the place, not just Canada  ;D 

And no thanks, I have no trouble finding attractive girls - just check out Alex's "hit it" thread here.