Author Topic: HAHA Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's personal blog  (Read 981 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
HAHA Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's personal blog
« on: December 12, 2007, 07:59:37 PM »
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: HAHA Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's personal blog
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 08:05:05 PM »
If I click that will I end up on a the no fly list ???  Oh well, I'm probably already on all sorts of lists for liking chavez.  ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 08:05:58 PM »
If you aint doing nothing wrong you got nothin to worry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »
crap!  I thought it was going to be a joke, he really has a blog! lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 08:10:01 PM »
and you can comment...

One American says sorry for the way we treat you, while another says, "die slow ..." another says, "You are a ni**er"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 08:11:37 PM »
If I click that will I end up on a the no fly list ???  Oh well, I'm probably already on all sorts of lists for liking chavez.  ;D

Nah, you're just on the faggoty Americans that need a good ol fashion whooping list. Hope the FBI comes knocking on your door.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 08:13:54 PM »
look, a "terrorist" who wishes you a Merry Christmas :D

Merry Christmas to everyone!  2006/12/21
In the Name of Almighty God, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate

My sincere congratulations to everyone for the Glorious and Auspicious Birthday of Divine Prophet - confirmed and authenticated by Gabriel, the angel of Divine revelation - the Obedient of Almighty God,

Jesus Christ, the Messiah (peace be upon Him)

He was a messenger of peace, devotion and love based upon monotheism and justice. He was raised in His Mother’s hand – Virgin Mary (peace be upon her) – that Almighty God stood her as impeccable and exalted her above the women of the world. The Mother and the Son that in the Divine Sight are reputable and prestigious. And they are positioned by God – The All Wise- at a sublime level.

There’s no doubt, after God – the Peerless Creator, the Beneficent, the Merciful – created the human beings, did not forsake them on their own. By sending and assigning the emissaries – prophets and messengers - along with the righteous individuals, and on top of that, by providing and utilizing the mankind with the gifts of intellect and human nature, they are guided in the right path – in order to achieve the complete perfection. The human generations – one after another – were not created to live in anguish, intimidation, skirmish, aggression, oppression, and misery. And without enjoying an amity and fraternity atmosphere - replete of love and justice – depart this life and leave it for the next generations.

The philosophy of human creation is...

Written by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at 22:42

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 08:14:35 PM »
lol @ the  comments

Yao Ming  
You are a #### (guy)

john jacobs sfg...@yahoo.com
I hate you. you are retarted. that simple mentally retarted

ken mcfly die...@bex.net
die slow ...

But it turns out the dude has more respect for constitutional values than Bush!

"One's perspective regarding government and governance determines the way one ‎should cooperate with the people.   If one recognizes government as a privilege and prey ‎of the governors, then the period of governance can be counted as an opportunity to fulfill ‎the expectations of certain individuals and groups or the ostentation and hedonism of the ‎governors.‎"
~

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 08:15:38 PM »
Nah, you're just on the faggoty Americans that need a good ol fashion whooping list. Hope the FBI comes knocking on your door.
As long as I don't have to share a cell in gitmo with Bluto...