Author Topic: I liked Coleman but how the hell did he achieve what he did with all the swing-  (Read 4018 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
you don't have to have great genetics to gain from loose form.

Nor did I make that claim.
I hate the State.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I think with training back especially, you have to go heavy with some swinging. Seriously. I have seen the Barbarian Brothers train, and they were huge and they flung weights around like crazy. That Strict form shit does nothing for me personally except on like isolation movements.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
All that matters is exhausting the muscle: using more weight and some momentum, strict, somewhere in between, etc. - same rules whether it's Coleman or a beginner.

Also, he might've been cheating more to use heavier weight for those videos.

Also, he and other BBs might change their form to something easier later on, after they have the development.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
That's been my point all along.

Ronnie Coleman is not human.

probably, this will be only point where everyone will agree on this thread  ;D
!

biceps

• Getbig III
Ronnie started to get in to the swing (incorrect training) in 2000, I remamber in 1999 we were doing incline press`s and he did very nice full range of motions with 315 lbs 10 reps.  
I mentioned before if you train like power liter you will look like. You need to use both the slow-twich and the fast-twich muscle fibers, otherwise you will start lousing muscle separation and definition, you will have a power lifters body.
You have to use heavy weight with correct form full range of motions and use partial lifts with maximum muscle contractions. But first you need to know(learn) for each body part witch exercise is the best for partial lifts. And if you watch Ron`s or Brench`s training DVD you can see how wrong is executed. And that is the reason there body it is going in a wrong direction.
Now all you (just talk and not working out) understand way Milo's`s approach it works.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
ing, momentum and lack of negatives?

I mean, every video I have seen he is using momentum for rows and a host of other exercises. It is amazing it worked for him. How DID it work for him?

Discuss...

It's called steroids and GH.  Works even with sloppy form.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Is there a video where Milos trains a Bodybuilding-noob and makes him big, as much as his genetics allow, via low weight-highrep technique?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
It's called steroids and GH.  Works even with sloppy form.

Popular, unproven theory. Exercise fundamentals don't change.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Maybe he is proof that the pink dumbell-using technique lovers infatuated with the mind-muscle connection are all full of shit?
exactly.
nasser=piece of shit

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
i don't see a problem with his form, he uses bottom range partials on pushing movements a lot but these are possibly better at this stage in his career full range is over rated. what he does is keep the muscle under the most tension possible in the hardest position of a lift - the bottom part whilst using heavy weights.  As for his back look at it, you can't build a back like that without using 'no heavy ass weights' and with that comes some sacrifice in strict form.   
Abandon every hope...

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Do you ever consider the pro with "great form" are doing that for the camera? (like Dorian)

Great form is what you guys are conditioned to believe is the BEST and ONLY way to train.

I believe they change their style (those who use good form) to sell their product to what the masses think is best.

Please discuss.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Do you ever consider the pro with "great form" are doing that for the camera? (like Dorian)

Great form is what you guys are conditioned to believe is the BEST and ONLY way to train.

I believe they change their style (those who use good form) to sell their product to what the masses think is best.

Please discuss.

And was it good or bad form that gave Coleman a lat tear and Yates a tricep tear?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
And was it good or bad form that gave Coleman a lat tear and Yates a tricep tear?

how did dorian get that Bicep Tear...

I heard Tony Freeman tore his pec with 135lbs on the bar.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
everyone of yates training partners have commented on how presice his movements were......

biceps

• Getbig III
i don't see a problem with his form, he uses bottom range partials on pushing movements a lot but these are possibly better at this stage in his career full range is over rated. what he does is keep the muscle under the most tension possible in the hardest position of a lift - the bottom part whilst using heavy weights.  As for his back look at it, you can't build a back like that without using 'no heavy ass weights' and with that comes some sacrifice in strict form.   

You need to do partials where the muscle is at maximum or almost at maximum contraction , on the flat or incline bench the maximum contraction is not on the bottom, you need to learn every single body parts ( muscles) where is the maximum contraction and which  exercises and equipmet is the best. For that you need to go to the Gym and analyzes every thing you do. And you need to go heavy is possible kipping the good form.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Maybe he is proof that the pink dumbell-using technique lovers infatuated with the mind-muscle connection are all full of shit?
i agree..
choice is an illusion

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
You need to do partials where the muscle is at maximum or almost at maximum contraction , on the flat or incline bench the maximum contraction is not on the bottom, you need to learn every single body parts ( muscles) where is the maximum contraction and which  exercises and equipmet is the best. For that you need to go to the Gym and analyzes every thing you do. And you need to go heavy is possible kipping the good form.

disagree if i'm doing partials at the point of muscle contraction then for chest and shoulders im doing a partial that is not putting the most stress on my muscle.  By doing it in the bottom position of the lift and going up to the sticking point i'm keeping  a higher tension on the muscle, plus exhausting it a lot more than doing contraction partials.  Jay Cutler does it with his pushing exercises too. 
Abandon every hope...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
i agree i think locking out is actually easier than going to just short of locking out..
i only lockout when going for HEAVY heavy poundages... say max benching for 2-4 reps
because i have to to rest on the top of each rep to regain strength
choice is an illusion

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
ing, momentum and lack of negatives?

I mean, every video I have seen he is using momentum for rows and a host of other exercises. It is amazing it worked for him. How DID it work for him?

Discuss...

easy...hard, , explosive lifting with heavy wts will stimulate white-fast twicth muscle fiber growth .
It can also risk injury.              Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

biceps

• Getbig III
disagree if i'm doing partials at the point of muscle contraction then for chest and shoulders im doing a partial that is not putting the most stress on my muscle.  By doing it in the bottom position of the lift and going up to the sticking point i'm keeping  a higher tension on the muscle, plus exhausting it a lot more than doing contraction partials.  Jay Cutler does it with his pushing exercises too. 
Than Jay is wrong, try to stop 1 inch before you touch your upper chest than push up 1/2 way than come back slow to your upper chest stop agent 1 inch before the bar touch you chest. Don't bang the bar on your upper chest, don't cheat on you workout is not you wife.