Author Topic: Our Getbig Woman's Area  (Read 6450 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Our Getbig Woman's Area
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 03:52:41 AM »
"Just repetitive?" "Just repetitive?" ...and you call ME polite?!  ;D
After that "just repetitive" comment, I'm about ready to hand you my politeness trophy! You've earned it!

Been attempting to improve my diplomacy.

I do find the baby analogy fitting. We all love it when people bring new baby pics to work daily and insist on telling the age in months until the brat is 5.

That being said... Laura's denial is kind of endearing. Especially considering no one has really disagreed with the assessment besides them. :)

I actually considered not posting on Linda's thread. Not simply because agreeing with her is distasteful but also due to the fact that discussions like this give the couple even more attention. Some people suck up attention more effectively than OB tampons do their job. See! I do understand!! :)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 06:05:14 AM »
I thought Faust's advice was kind of cool.

I think this borders more on Greek Mythology.  The Pool of water has been updated to a computer monitor.

I wonder what a digital flower would look like?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 06:06:58 AM »
I think this borders more on Greek Mythology.  The Pool of water has been updated to a computer monitor.

I wonder what a digital flower would look like?

Would it have red hair, ...and grow in Rochester? ???
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 06:14:33 AM »
Well it obviously comes down to one's opinion and taste.  You both talk about Mike and I and the need for attention and yet Judi spent 80% of her posting time to soliciting her businesses and drkaje your posts are 90% indifferent or argumentative to what ever the thread pertains to or to those posting.  Only difference is that I personally don't care, they are entitled, and if I don't want to deal with such postings I don't read them ... I don't bash them.
:D Weee

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 06:33:30 AM »
 ???

Just Bad Bad Blood!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2007, 06:35:50 AM »
Well it obviously comes down to one's opinion and taste.  You both talk about Mike and I and the need for attention and yet Judi spent 80% of her posting time to soliciting her businesses and drkaje your posts are 90% indifferent or argumentative to what ever the thread pertains to or to those posting.  Only difference is that I personally don't care, they are entitled, and if I don't want to deal with such postings I don't read them ... I don't bash them.
Bullseye. You hit the nail right on the head.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2007, 06:36:54 AM »
???

Oh Wow!  :o  That was deeeeeeep! I think I just got it! Very clever.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2007, 06:44:10 AM »

And now instead of merely deny, DENY, DENY!, ...it's now lash out at all detractors?

Come on Laura, open your eyes, ...or do we have to keep them pried open with toothpicks. {LOL}

btw - I beg to differ with you on your numbers.
pssst: That's what online businesses do online, ...they solicit business.  ;)

ps: speaking of which, I think I should attend to it, ...Lord knows I've goofed off enough in the past 2 months,
...but despite that, the checks still keep comin. Funny how that residual income works huh? {Sigh} Yes, ...it's nice.  :)
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2007, 09:43:47 AM »
It changed mine.  :)

I hated playtex, find it an inferior product which, as xxxlinda said, lengthens rather than thickens so is pretty much useless.  I thought of taking to the streets to protest their awful product but frankly, in the grand scheme of things, seemed a little petty next to something like global warming.

So STella, I took your advice months ago, to try ob again... and it wasn't an easy transition  ;), but finally got the hang of it, and am much happier as a result.  Am saving time and money too.  So, yes, I think this was a great thread. And thanks for tip STella!!!  :-*
Yay Deedles ;D   We miss you being around!!

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2007, 09:49:26 AM »
I thought Faust's advice was kind of cool.
Admit it drkaje, the tampon thread is bloody funny :)

R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2007, 10:41:23 AM »

I solved the problem by ignoring most, if not all, threads you two start.

The point is that in some twisted way Linda is right, otherwise someone else would have disagreed with her. I digress, basically the forum has gotten a little silly so I rarely post of even look anymore. Like you are always in a hurry to say: "there are other forums on GetBig". I really can't appreciate the reasaon you'd take a simple observtion so personally and regret giving you two even more attention by responding honestly to Linda's post.

90%.... well I'd say more 80ish. Argumentative.... I'd say challenging. Sometimes cutting through the BS requires asking uncomfortable questions and we still haven't gotten a reasonable answer as to why you two need soooo much attention. We probably will never get an answer but it's 94% certain I'm not the only one here that has ever wondered. But it's 100% certain the observation is true, otherwise you woldn't react in this manner.

P.S. 94% was an arbitrary number, I haven't done a poll. :)

For example... why were my earlier posts deleted? Was there any profanity, direct insults, threats, or attempts at selling playtex products?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »

For example... why were my earlier posts deleted? Was there any profanity, direct insults, threats, or attempts at selling playtex products?
Don't know. I didn't touch them.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2007, 12:37:27 PM »
And now instead of merely deny, DENY, DENY!, ...it's now lash out at all detractors?

Come on Laura, open your eyes, ...or do we have to keep them pried open with toothpicks. {LOL}

ps: speaking of which, I think I should attend to it, ...Lord knows I've goofed off enough in the past 2 months,
...but despite that, the checks still keep comin. Funny how that residual income works huh? {Sigh} Yes, ...it's nice.  :)

I have an idea.....

Maybe you and Laura should settle this grudge in a good old fashion mud wrestling match. Ripitupbabe can be the special guest referee and LH and I will sit and observe :) :) :)  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2007, 12:50:53 PM »
I have an idea.....

Maybe you and Laura should settle this grudge in a good old fashion mud wrestling match. Ripitupbabe can be the special guest referee and LH and I will sit and observe :) :) :)  ;D
Mud?  Ewwww.  How about Chocolate Pudding!  :D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2007, 12:54:51 PM »
I have an idea.....

hahaha I'm game!   :D

:)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2007, 02:21:36 PM »
Don't know. I didn't touch them.

They could have deleted themselves.

There was one of Mike's saying "I need attention" and a reply saying "was that so hard?" with a smiley face.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2007, 02:39:44 PM »

hahaha I'm game!   :D

And in the end I have to bath you all and get you cleaned up  ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2007, 02:50:44 PM »

I hope to God thats not a brocholli stem I see in your avatar  :-\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2007, 03:02:02 PM »
They could have deleted themselves.

There was one of Mike's saying "I need attention" and a reply saying "was that so hard?" with a smiley face.

I didn't delete that (the one i posted saying "i need attention")
my stuff get's deleted all the time..............who cares?
(grow up people)............it's the womans board they run it how they feel it should be run

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2007, 03:13:36 PM »
Been attempting to improve my diplomacy.

I do find the baby analogy fitting. We all love it when people bring new baby pics to work daily and insist on telling the age in months until the brat is 5.

That being said... Laura's denial is kind of endearing. Especially considering no one has really disagreed with the assessment besides them. :)

I actually considered not posting on Linda's thread. Not simply because agreeing with her is distasteful but also due to the fact that discussions like this give the couple even more attention. Some people suck up attention more effectively than OB tampons do their job. See! I do understand!! :)

Incorrectly placed quotation marks fixed.

I get enough grief for my own posts on here, ...I'm not taking any for yours jake.  :-*
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2007, 03:22:54 PM »
Mud?  Ewwww.  How about Chocolate Pudding!  :D

A wrestling match with you?!  :o 

Sha right!  ::) I've seen your guns. You'd kick my tush in a heartbeat!
How about I concede the victory in the wrestling match to you now...
...and we skip the match, and just sit back and eat all the chocolate pudding?   ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2007, 03:28:17 PM »
I hope to God thats not a brocholli stem I see in your avatar  :-\

oh no, ...it's a beautiful, delicate green earth, known as Mother Nature, ...one whose future is in our hands.
...one we have to protect, nurture, and bring back into balance, the way she was meant to be.

Wanna know how we can do that?  :D
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2007, 03:46:48 PM »
I didn't delete that (the one i posted saying "i need attention")
my stuff get's deleted all the time..............who cares?
(grow up people)............it's the womans board they run it how they feel it should be run

You do fit in pretty well. :)

Feeding the, proverbial, monster wasn't the intention. So I do kind of regret pointing out the obvious but if we can't learn from mistakes and grow.. life would be pretty boring. At least I got to learn how great OB are compared to regular tampons so the exchange isn't a total loss. Never know when that kind of knowledge may come in handy.

Incorrectly placed quotation marks fixed.

I get enough grief for my own posts on here, ...I'm not taking any for yours jake.  :-*

You've officially ceded the right to call me anal....... ever again. :)

Only an...., oh you know the rest.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2007, 03:52:39 PM »
You've officially ceded the right to call me anal....... ever again. :)

Only an...., oh you know the rest.

OMG Jake, ...you didn't know? Honey, I am anally retentive to a fault!
And I don't mean full of poop. I'm talking bloody border-line OCD!!!!! {LOL}  :o
w

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2007, 04:15:36 PM »
Can't we all get along?!?!?!?!..............