Author Topic: gh15 your a joke...nanananaaaana... joker... nanananaaaana  (Read 2084 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
gh15 your a joke...nanananaaaana... joker... nanananaaaana
« on: December 13, 2007, 09:45:20 AM »
Fuck me hard...

listen my friends,,you are talking here with one of the highest proffesionals in the field of bodybuilding,,i can tell you what you use and how many inject a day you take just by looking at you with one eye open,,

Is that the most pathetic post ever witnessed by any getbigger to date?
Like benz said, there should be a suicide button for people like gh15 ::) I seriously cannot stop laughing at gh15 futile attempts of convincing a bunch of guys who have nothing to do with him what so ever that he is the big dog :D #

gh15 once and for all you have shown everybody at getbig that you are a joke.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
Re: gh15 your a joke...nanananaaaana... joker... nanananaaaana
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 09:47:34 AM »
Did you not listen to him when he said he would put anyone that argued with him in jail, wherever they are?

Man you've got guts.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 09:49:13 AM »
Did you not listen to him when he said he would put anyone that argued with him in jail, wherever they are?

Man you've got guts.

hahah I know I feel like taking one of these delicious super suicide pills.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 10:22:14 AM »
gh15 forgot to mention that besides being a top 3 IFBB PRO , he's also a spetnaz, scientist, etc.

Any muslim around willing to do me a favor in the name of allah? BOMB GH15 please

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 11:37:37 AM »
gh15 forgot to mention that besides being a top 3 IFBB PRO , he's also a spetnaz, scientist, etc.

Any muslim around willing to do me a favor in the name of allah? BOMB GH15 please

Hes also a skilled hacker, remember the posts about changing laptops, isp's, ip or whatever every week?
Hahaha he can also "track & trace" you like a parcel. ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 12:10:34 PM »
I consider him by a mile ..the most : informed , up to date , knowledgable , insightful , frank to a fault , fair , objective , the most important source of info on this board , and a true asset to getbig community and to the new generation of young bodybuilders whom he desperately tries to steer in the right direction. I just hope his advices do not fall on deaf ears.

For everyone involved in the " looking good " industry and serious competitive bodybuilding , his 3000 or so posts should be the bible to follow . You will find very few well informed and consumate bodybuilders trying to argue him and I personally believe that if they do so they either push otc supps as a bussiness or deal underground gear.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 01:02:43 PM »
I consider him by a mile ..the most : informed , up to date , knowledgable , insightful , frank to a fault , fair , objective , the most important source of info on this board , and a true asset to getbig community and to the new generation of young bodybuilders whom he desperately tries to steer in the right direction. I just hope his advices do not fall on deaf ears.

For everyone involved in the " looking good " industry and serious competitive bodybuilding , his 3000 or so posts should be the bible to follow . You will find very few well informed and consumate bodybuilders trying to argue him and I personally believe that if they do so they either push otc supps as a bussiness or deal underground gear.

x2

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 02:21:13 PM »
Gh15 loves the drugs...and the cocks he has to suck to get them  :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »
stark, you have a website bro.

gh15 can find out who you are.

be careful.  you might get murked.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 02:44:14 PM »
gh15 dont look for anyone and could care less about anyone,,i come here for the fun and to reveal truth behind bodybuilding,,what i dont like is when peope get used because they want to look good ,,i dont like injustice when a company knock out 2000orders while they could only take 980 and thus fucking up the rest of the clients like ther eis no tomorow,,everything need to be handle to the t in businessess to survive and especially in the bodybuilding industry
fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 02:48:43 PM »
I consider him by a mile ..the most : informed , up to date , knowledgable , insightful , frank to a fault , fair , objective , the most important source of info on this board , and a true asset to getbig community and to the new generation of young bodybuilders whom he desperately tries to steer in the right direction. I just hope his advices do not fall on deaf ears.  For everyone involved in the " looking good " industry and serious competitive bodybuilding , his 3000 or so posts should be the bible to follow . You will find very few well informed and consumate bodybuilders trying to argue him and I personally believe that if they do so they either push otc supps as a bussiness or deal underground gear.
::) ::)
No doubt about it...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 02:50:13 PM »
::) ::)

hahha I know, I was nearly puking when I read that as well :D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 02:50:26 PM »

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 02:57:14 PM »

you would you juice monkey butt pirate
Abandon every hope...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 06:48:09 PM »
gh15 dont look for anyone and could care less about anyone,,i come here for the fun and to reveal truth behind bodybuilding

i love the way you talk. Let me copy your style:

benz is not crazy, benz come here to tell you the truth about the stupid drugaddict called gh15

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 06:52:23 PM »

...gh15, a real shitty gimmick

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 06:53:42 PM »

And when you're done bombing gh15, assuming you don't die in the blast, please stop being a muslim.  Islam sucks.

Hope this helps!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2007, 07:08:13 PM »

And when you're done bombing gh15, assuming you don't die in the blast, please stop being a muslim.  Islam sucks.

Hope this helps!  :D

i hope the same for the muslim