Author Topic: about the report coming out and related concequences  (Read 1220 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
about the report coming out and related concequences
« on: December 13, 2007, 10:11:10 AM »
this is my repond to the many questions in this regard,,

the report thats about to get out tpo public in the usa about the use of hormones in baseball is black,,but it is only 10-20% of whats realy going on,,basketball,,tenis,,swiming,,each and every sport hs its aas and related hormones,,it is as big as it gets and all of what gh15 been talking about last 2 years is coming revealed infront of your eyes by offical reports,,
when i say everyone uses i mean EVERYONE USES,,it is in estimation of 1-2 million people constand hormone user/addict in the united state continent with out prescription attached,,99% of them are personal user and they are too many and too much money to mess with,,

dark days are coming upon the sports in the united states of america,,america is waking up to how big it is,,i said here before that you americans are an addict nation and your favortie pastime is not sports but its the use of hormones to achieve the look desired,,

when it comes to the industry of bodybuilding,,as of 2007 december there is not even one single athlete that is ever going clean,,not even for a month,,i

abig fall is coming into the usa in regards to aas and related hormones,,same as you see your gyms empty now days since all the clowns as you cal them are not showing up because they are as you say on this board...all drugs...same as you se those gyms half empty,,thats the way you will see the clean up that is going to be made,,,it is only the beggining to a time where ONLY THE BEST WILL SURVIVE,,

fallen angel

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: about the report coming out and related concequences
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 10:13:41 AM »
I agree, people think it's alot more isolated then it is. Look at an offensive lineman, how can you get the combination of size, speed and strength naturally. I'm not saying gear makes athletes, just enhances their ability.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 10:22:24 AM »
I'm convinced it's not gh15 writing this, you talk of yourself in the third person... all the post I have read of you u never had very much
spelling mistakes.
Now your posts are hardly readable.

I think gh15s account has been hacked and some guy is using his account to ruin ::) his reputation.
Furthermore, reading the post again it sounds like the person writing this is not english/US or has English as his first language....

the report thats about to get out tpo public in the usa about the use of

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 12:55:26 PM »
this is my repond to the many questions in this regard,,

the report thats about to get out tpo public in the usa about the use of hormones in baseball is black,,but it is only 10-20% of whats realy going on,,basketball,,tenis,,swiming,,each and every sport hs its aas and related hormones,,it is as big as it gets and all of what gh15 been talking about last 2 years is coming revealed infront of your eyes by offical reports,,
when i say everyone uses i mean EVERYONE USES,,it is in estimation of 1-2 million people constand hormone user/addict in the united state continent with out prescription attached,,99% of them are personal user and they are too many and too much money to mess with,,

dark days are coming upon the sports in the united states of america,,america is waking up to how big it is,,i said here before that you americans are an addict nation and your favortie pastime is not sports but its the use of hormones to achieve the look desired,,

when it comes to the industry of bodybuilding,,as of 2007 december there is not even one single athlete that is ever going clean,,not even for a month,,i

abig fall is coming into the usa in regards to aas and related hormones,,same as you see your gyms empty now days since all the clowns as you cal them are not showing up because they are as you say on this board...all drugs...same as you se those gyms half empty,,thats the way you will see the clean up that is going to be made,,,it is only the beggining to a time where ONLY THE BEST WILL SURVIVE,,

1-2 million people out of 300 million in the US is not everyone.  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 12:58:19 PM »
once again GH hits the nail right on the head, he's exactly right on this, he could have saved a lot of taxpayer money and a fuccking US Senator's time on this bullshit.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 02:39:10 PM »
once again GH hits the nail right on the head, he's exactly right on this, he could have saved a lot of taxpayer money and a fuccking US Senator's time on this bullshit.
once again the report was funded by MLB it is not a legal instrument

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 02:40:43 PM »
This post needs to be rescued... Van Damme style, you can all thank me later.

GO TEAM VAN DAMME

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 02:41:59 PM »
concern about steroid use is a monumental waste of time and effort. i cant belive the witch hunt they are making out of this ::)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 02:44:20 PM »
stark, quit messing with gh15.  he's a scary dude. 
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 07:01:43 PM »
when i say everyone uses i mean EVERYONE USES,,it is in estimation of 1-2 million people constand hormone user/addict in the united state continent

Man im sorry for calling you a retard, you are a fuck1ng genious for sure...

Thanks for clearing us that USA is a CONTINENT.

And im really convinced now that you are a TOP 2 IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER, because if you think 2 million people is almost the highest % of a 300 million population (est jul 2007) then lol, yeah, you are a top IFBB PRO, since most of them are mongols, like you.