Author Topic: The Mitchell Report on Steroid Use in Baseball (full version)  (Read 1165 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: The Mitchell Report on Steroid Use in Baseball (full version)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 05:11:56 PM »

Toward the end of the road trip which included the Marlins series, or shortly after the Blue Jays returned home to Toronto, Clemens approached McNamee and, for the first time, brought up the subject of using steroids. Clemens said that he was not able to inject himself,  :'( and he asked for McNamee's help. Later that summer, Clemens asked McNamee to inject him with Winstrol, which Clemens supplied. McNamee knew the substance was Winstrol because the vials Clemens gave him were so labeled. McNamee injected Clemens approximately four times in the buttocks over a several-week period with needles that Clemens provided. Each incident took place in Clemens's apartment at the SkyDome. McNamee never asked Clemens where he obtained the steroids.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 05:20:31 PM »
only 409 pages...

::)
Z

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 05:31:14 PM »
I ONLY USED THE SAUCE FOR MY ANKLE SPRAIN!! >:(

Radomski recalled that Vaughn had an ankle injury and called him for advice.401 Radomski told Vaughn that human growth hormone would help his ankle heal faster. Radomski said that thereafter he sold human growth hormone to Vaughn. Radomski also provided Vaughn with a program for the use of the human growth hormone. Radomski said that he delivered the substances to Vaughn personally. Radomski produced three checks deposited into Radomski's accounts and drawn on Vaughn's checking account: two checks for $3,200 each, and one check for $2,200.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 05:42:12 PM »
HELP ME WITH MY STACK, NOT MAKING GAINS!!!

In an article on November 6, 2007, the San Francisco Chronicle reported that Seattle Mariners outfielder Jose Guillen purchased human growth hormone, testosterone, and other steroids through the Palm Beach Rejuvenation Center in multiple transactions over a threeyear period between 2002 and 2004 and possibly also in 2005.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 05:46:40 PM »
history is going to giggle at this time period.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 05:57:25 PM »
All professional sports are riddled with aas/gh...if ya don't think ARod, Tom Brady, Lebron James,etc are'nt on shit then you're probably wrong

joelocal

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/mitchrpt20071213.pdf

They already had the report on MLB.com when Mitchell was giving his rant. I printed and filed the entire report.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 06:16:08 PM »

It was on 2 sports radio stations at the same time here today.  I listened for about 45 seconds - BORING.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 06:29:42 PM »
I hope that the hypocrites who had a problem with Bonds' use, have a problem with these other assholes as well.

Fuck your little game......there is no sanctity.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 06:33:51 PM »
They already had the report on MLB.com when Mitchell was giving his rant. I printed and filed the entire report.

Hey old man, how's everything? Any idea what will be your new name here after you impress us with another nice emoquit?