Author Topic: The Eternal slave/ servant to our creator's'  (Read 1671 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The Eternal slave/ servant to our creator's'
« on: December 13, 2007, 04:38:58 PM »
everyone is dying around me , people i know on here whos family members are dying , my mothers close friends are dead and dying.  Many folks have been there but i am at that point and coming into realization of everything,of what i see as the reality and my fate and intelligence from what i know about the bible and ancient wisdom wich are really the same thing

well anyways from the beginning my life has been to do 'good' by my 70 percent noble definition( you know do most 'shit' the 'rightway' in life) however my whole life has been about how to out do the other man excell at work fitness knowledge or whatever it was i wanted to be the best by the fairest of means as possible, even up until i began my ritcheousness path about a year ago, it has still been always to excell in what i do (but by law and or ancient law its wrong because excelling, is being above someone else, if one seeks this out they can surely expect to 'gain' but must remember the law of the universe because there is great 'failure' with any great gain, and this can either come in failure upon YOURSELF later in life or failure upon SOMEONE else , Because the meaning of the word to "excell' means someone must be second or last to you, IT is NOT even and it is NOT UNITY. The law of the universe has everyone cursed onto the other, such as the animal to humans and us to the animals and the dirt we walk on that we curse is also cursed by us cause we walk on it, its all even give and take and you cannot break the 'law' and expect to be superior and no harm done

No matter what diet or how hard i push, i will exceed but this is only going against my unity and eveness with all and the hand of 'god''s' will out weigh your exceeding efforts to put balance back in the universe, high peaks are followed by great lows, i am feeling this more than ever these days. I could be ungreatful and want to die. Or i can work on as the slaveworker/servant that god's' intended my purpose to be and ALL of our purposes to be *servants of ONLY love/work*. God only garantee's us SAFEFTY and nothing more this is coming straight from the bible, no lofty 'wonderful' promises, only that we be good servants for we shall have safety. I guess this is good enough, i think a true master servant should not ask for anything more than and equal life and equal treatment, anything more will simply cause a downfall of others. God allowed the good and bad to exist that is why we fluctuate in all sorts of way but i think the more we are perfect nobel servants the more sane we become

Latley ive looked at this outlook as very depressing , even when cutting calories and standing up all day and painting walls, then getting so lethargic (because i was trying to exceed by becoming super ripped while keeping moving on minimal calories) i could NOT do my JOB UNLESS i ate food (this would diminish exceeding efforts in becoming in top notch shape above all).  So im forced to break my own bond because there is no other way to get the job done and the job must be done. I must be a perfect servant it is the only answer

im embarassed to say it took me nearly 11 years of bodybuilding to come to a point of knowledge where my works were simply over relished in and it was just an temporary wave like illusion of being better than the one for periods of time but following deep emotional and physical lows

i beleive we all get an even life of lows and highs, no need to wonder anymore,  its not an easy road ahead for we have to do our best and expect nothing but only safefy by god or our creator's'. For they the 'creator's' are suffering for 'our' wonderful highs for WE must suffer for our creators 'highs' . "God created man in his OWN image" this is from the bible, he or they suffer just like us, i do not beleive in a perfect work free place, work is done in the physical and spirtual planes, and our creators or gods are feeling the pain as much as we do.

the best we can do is be the best of friends possible to help us all cope with what are gods brought us into, we have a choice. Let us be all in good spirits, humor, laughter but most importantly there is work to be done, and life isnt a free pass to do whatever you want because you will suffer in one way or the other
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: The Eternal slave/ servant to our creator's'
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »
firin' up the bong again i see. ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 04:44:24 PM »
I'm sure it's legendary DW, but i'm not reading that 5,000 word document.  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 04:47:37 PM »
I'm sure it's legendary DW, but i'm not reading that 5,000 word document.  ;D
probably something about how he admires the slaves for working so hard picking cotton and how he thinks that aliens will take over the planet inside of five years and that we should all paint houses , smoke weed, drink coffee with chocolate syrup and do 45 pound curls and pushups all day.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 04:50:10 PM »
probably something about how he admires the slaves for working so hard picking cotton and how he thinks that aliens will take over the planet inside of five years and that we should all paint houses , smoke weed, drink coffee with chocolate syrup and do 45 pound curls and pushups all day.

no what im saying is give up all efforts in trying to excell in anything except in your service to god's' or your creator. Anytime you try to excell in something vain you will fail later in life or cause someone else 'status' to be lower than yours. We were created as servants/slaves and our only garantee from god is safety and nothing more.
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 04:52:23 PM »
no what im saying is give up all efforts in trying to excell in anything except in your service to god's' or your creator. Anytime you try to excell in something vain you will fail later in life or cause someone else 'status' to be lower than yours. We were created as servants/slaves and our only garantee from god is safety and nothing more.

i agree with you in part in that we as a race need to be more humble on the whole.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 04:55:44 PM »
i agree with you in part in that we as a race need to be more humble on the whole.

like the bible says there is equal suffering among all things the god suffer onto us and vice versa . just like the ground we walk on is cursed by us and we curse it because we need it to talk on , same goes for plants  that give us life and we take from it and the list goes on and on showing the real law of the land is occupying the space of the eternal slave wich is everything in existance
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 04:57:28 PM »
Smoke another joint Einstein !!  LOL  :)

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 05:00:09 PM »
Smoke another joint Einstein !!  LOL  :)

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who says im trying to be einstien?

you and me are equal slaves and we will suffer equal reprecussions for what we do. if you didnt know already we are all peices of shit and should live in the fear of god and do as he says.

by your statement you are acting as if you are above me making that sarcastic remark, when you do not even realize that we are equals and what im saying is logical fact. you will be doomed for eternity if you think you are a 'special case' wes
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 05:01:17 PM »
Seems like Waddy is on the path to finally realizing his True Will

Love & Light

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 05:01:22 PM »

you and me are equal slaves and we will suffer equal reprecussions for what we do. if you didnt know already we are all peices of shit and should live in the fear of god and do as he says.

by your statement you are acting as if you are above me making that sarcastic remark, when you do not even realize that we are equals and what im saying is logical fact. you will be doomed for eternity if you think you are a 'special case' wes
one thing i do agree with you on is that us as humans are so small and meaningless in the grand scheme of the universe.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 05:03:06 PM »
Waddy's post make me want to crush up an Adderrol and snort it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 05:05:08 PM »

I certainly don`t think I`m a special case but I do think your rambling musings are drug induced !! :)

Dude relax,when you post "deep" shit like this,you of all people should be prepared for the feedback you get.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »
I certainly don`t think I`m a special case but I do think your rambling musings are drug induced !! :)

Dude relax,when you post "deep" shit like this,you of all people should be prepared for the feedback you get.

it must bother you in someway that the truth is real in my post but you cant accept it therefore you mock it. Gods law allowed everything to exist in this existance, good and bad and everything in between so im not suprised if you dont want to understand or realize and simply say its bullshit

even squadfather may not like me but im sure he agrees with what im saying and he is probably the last to be on my side.
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 05:14:20 PM »
it must bother you in someway that the truth is real in my post but you cant accept it therefore you mock it. Gods law allowed everything to exist in this existance, good and bad and everything in between so im not suprised if you dont want to understand or realize and simply say its bullshit

even squadfather may not like me but im sure he agrees with what im saying and he is probably the last to be on my side.
never said i didn't like you man, you're a good kid, you just say some weird shit sometimes. ;)

Master Blaster

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 06:02:37 PM »

We are all on your side, Big Dad. You can not go against nature, because when you do that's part of nature too.  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 06:19:53 PM »
We are all on your side, Big Dad. You can not go against nature, because when you do that's part of nature too.  8)

yeap thats how it is

our immaturity will say otherwise, we cannot stray from being the eternal servant, as soon as we stray we are damned and doomed
A