Author Topic: Roger Clemens was a juicer.. hahahahaha  (Read 10477 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Roger Clemens was a juicer.. hahahahaha
« on: December 13, 2007, 06:05:40 PM »
Just saw it on fox sports news.. hahaha He took winny and a personal trainer admitted to injecting him.  :-X

joelocal

Re: Roger Clemens was a juicer.. hahahahaha
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 06:08:34 PM »
Just saw it on fox sports news.. hahaha He took winny and a personal trainer admitted to injecting him.  :-X

This is no secret, in the report there was also mention he had Anadrol and Sustanon. Any 45 year old who's still throwing heat in the mid to upper 90's and pitching 5 innings to complete games in on something.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 06:09:32 PM »
The guy is how old? Yeah, there's a shock... He SHOULD fucking juice.

Gotta make that Mon-Ay.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 06:10:13 PM »
Of coures he did...so has well over half of all big leaguers who've played in last 25 years

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 06:12:19 PM »
Maybe they should look back to when steroids were legal.  Are those eras tainted?  If Arnold could juice in the 60's and 70's legally you really don't think Aaron or of the other guys didn't?
Squishy face retard

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 06:14:04 PM »
It's no coincedence that he became a cy young winner again right around the time he started gear. He was terrible his last few years with the Sox.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 06:14:31 PM »
still, he's rich.   many people here use steroids and are still poor.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 06:15:23 PM »
Not only is it not a big deal, I don't think it was a secret either.

Juiced up batters vs juiced up pitchers = completely level playing field

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 06:16:20 PM »
Not only is it not a big deal, I don't think it was a secret either.

Juiced up batters vs juiced up pitchers = completely level playing field

I agree, I don't see why  people are shocked by this.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 06:16:33 PM »
Isn't he old enough to go to one of those anti aging clinics to get injected now?

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 06:16:43 PM »
Wow baseball players using steroids now this is big news !

::)  ::)  ::)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 06:16:51 PM »
Maybe they should look back to when steroids were legal.  Are those eras tainted?  If Arnold could juice in the 60's and 70's legally you really don't think Aaron or of the other guys didn't?

Steroids had not entered baseball in the 60's and 70's.  Honestly.  Steroids were being used by governments and bodybuilders in the 60's.  Some olympic athletes by the 70's...Hank Aaron would have looked at you like you were insane if you wanted to inject him with something.  Honestly

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 06:17:34 PM »
It's no coincedence that he became a cy young winner again right around the time he started gear. He was terrible his last few years with the Sox.

He should've known better than to fuck the redsox over! Sucks for him!

Moosejay

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 06:19:38 PM »
Of coures he did...so has well over half of all big leaguers who've played in last 25 years

I am not trying to be funny or anything, but I have always wondered this about Roger Clemens:

You hear all the media and related entities waxing euphoric over how HARD he trains/trained.

That he has/had the absolute hardest, intense and most impressive, year-round training routine in MLB history.

Okay, I can buy that(maybe), but...

...he has always appeared to me to be somewhat stocky, pudgy, maybe even overweight/fat.

And even having a double chin, at times.

Wouldn't all of that hard training and (what I would consider world-class) the best nutritional advisors in the world lead to what at least would appear to be greater physical leanness?

Was all this pap about him being an exercise machine just a SMOKE SCREEN for what they knew would be the day he'd be nailed for using the juice?

You know, like MaGuire being caught with Abdrosteindione in his locker? You knew he had that there most conveniently to deflect reporters interest in the REAL THING he was using all along.

With Roger...you know..."Well, him being able to IMPROVE at an age when most were retiring/retired was due to spartan training methodolgy."

I'd really like to know what you all think of these words,

Mike  

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 06:19:56 PM »

FINALLY somebody in this thread has some real insight!!!!!!!

::)

Noob ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 06:21:20 PM »

1986    Roger Clemens* (1)    Boston Red Sox    24–4    0    2.48
1987    Roger Clemens (2)    Boston Red Sox    20–9    0    2.97
1991    Roger Clemens (3)    Boston Red Sox    18–10    0    2.62
1997    Roger Clemens+ (4)    Toronto Blue Jays    21–7    0    2.05
1998    Roger Clemens*+ (5)    Toronto Blue Jays    20–6    0    2.65
2001    Roger Clemens (6)    New York Yankees    20–3    0    3.51

He supposedly started in Toronto.  Those 3 Cy Youngs in Boston show his shitty performance.   ::)  If his juicing helped so much why doesn't he have more Cy Youngs after 2000 when he hit the juice hard?

Steroids had not entered baseball in the 60's and 70's.  Honestly.  Steroids were being used by governments and bodybuilders in the 60's.  Some olympic athletes by the 70's...Hank Aaron would have looked at you like you were insane if you wanted to inject him with something.  Honestly
So bodybuilders could get them but celebrity athletes couldn't?  Good logic.   ::)  Palmiero used juice and was thin, like many other people.  Zane was on juice and never went over 180 lbs or so.  I highly doubt roids just started in the late 1980's and early 90's.  Try again.
Squishy face retard

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »
Isn't he old enough to go to one of those anti aging clinics to get injected now?

In many parts going to such a clinic for such reasons is now illegal.

Mike

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2007, 06:23:53 PM »
FINALLY somebody in this thread has some real insight!!!!!!!

::)

Noob ::)
haha..there's my buddy Pandaemonium again.. Moosjay very good points..would'nt doubt anything you said

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2007, 06:24:21 PM »
I am not trying to be funny or anything, but I have always wondered this about Roger Clemens:

You hear all the media and related entities waxing euphoric over how HARD he trains/trained.

That he has/had the absolute hardest, intense and most impressive, year-round training routine in MLB history.

Okay, I can buy that(maybe), but...

...he has always appeared to me to be somewhat stocky, pudgy, maybe even overweight/fat.

And even having a double chin, at times.

Wouldn't all of that hard training and (what I would consider world-class) the best nutritional advisors in the world lead to what at least would appear to be greater physical leanness?

Was all this pap about him being an exercise machine just a SMOKE SCREEN for what they knew would be the day he'd be nailed for using the juice?

You know, like MaGuire being caught with Abdrosteindione in his locker? You knew he had that there most conveniently to deflect reporters interest in the REAL THING he was using all along.

With Roger...you know..."Well, him being able to IMPROVE at an age when most were retiring/retired was due to spartan training methodolgy."

I'd really like to know what you all think of these words,

Mike  

I've read his training routine before.  A well conditioned high school athlete would have no problem completing it.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »

He supposedly started in Toronto.  Those 3 Cy Youngs in Boston show his shitty performance.   ::)
 So bodybuilders could get them but celebrity athletes couldn't?  Good logic.   ::)  Palmiero used juice and was thin, like many other people.  Zane was on juice and never went over 180 lbs or so.  I highly doubt roids just started in the late 1980's and early 90's.  Try again.

I'm not saying they couldn't; I'm saying there was no interest.  Do you know anything about baseball?  If so, you'll know that lifting weights was SHUNNED in the 60's and 70's.  It was thought that lifting weights would slow you down and make you "muscle bound"...Why do you think barry bonds was so fucking skinny when he entered the league....couldn't he have gotten steroids when he was playing baseball in college or even high school?

How's that logic?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 06:27:39 PM »

He supposedly started in Toronto.  Those 3 Cy Youngs in Boston show his shitty performance.   ::)

He was terrible his last few years in Boston, overweight and always hurt and when he left after 96 many people said he was done. He started gear according to the report around the time he regained his dominance and has never really been hurt.  I never said he was bad in Boston, I watched him play ten years but he wasn't very good from around 94-96.  Learn to read.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 06:30:31 PM »
Hank Aaron wasn't a juicer and niether was Willie Mays. Those guys played into their 40's but became average at best after their mid 30's. Bonds and Clemens were stellar into their late 30's and early 40's.

Clemens had a pretty hulky appearence.. Mays was like 175 lbs.

He was terrible his last few years in Boston, overweight and always hurt and when he left after 96 many people said he was done. He started gear according to the report around the time he regained his dominance and has never really been hurt.  I never said he was bad in Boston, I watched him play ten years but he wasn't very good from around 94-96.  Learn to read.

Great point. It's funny to me how so many willing to slam Bonds can't do the same with Clemens.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2007, 06:32:03 PM »

That's why dan duquette offered him shit.... He was in a horrible tailspin in '96...then all of a sudden he gets disrespected by the sox and he's pitching like he was 23 again....fucking bitch

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2007, 06:33:28 PM »

I don't think you can scream tainting unless it was against the rules of baseball.

It's against the law to bean someone in the head with a ball, but you won't get kicked out of the league for it.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 06:34:19 PM »
That's why dan duquette offered him shit.... He was in a horrible tailspin in '96...then all of a sudden he gets disrespected by the sox and he's pitching like he was 23 again....fucking bitch

exactly, honestly I don't care if he used he's still one of the best ever and was awesome from 86-92, after that he starting getting hurt and posted a few sub 500 seasons then poof in 97 he lights it up for Toronto.