Author Topic: Calling on GH15...score yourself some credit points or 4ever be shuned.  (Read 15153 times)

joelocal

Re: Calling on GH15...score yourself some credit points or 4ever be shuned.
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2007, 10:59:14 AM »
STOP EMOCRYING PLEASE, WANNA CRY MORE, USE THE MESSAGE BUTTON AND CRY DIRECTLY TO RON, MR #6

hahahaha....meltdown...w hat a homo..LMAO!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2007, 11:01:26 AM »
hahahaha....meltdown...what a homo..LMAO!!

HAHAHA MELTDOWN? I THINK PLACING 6 OUT OF 5 IS A CLASSIC LIVE MELTDOWN

joelocal

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2007, 11:07:14 AM »
HAHAHA MELTDOWN? I THINK PLACING 6 OUT OF 5 IS A CLASSIC LIVE MELTDOWN

LOL....still can't count? I love these shittalking 16 year olds...hahahahahah!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2007, 11:42:58 AM »
LOL....still can't count? I love these shittalking 16 year olds...hahahahahah!

Yeah sorry i cant count, i dont have the gift to look like fran zane and place 6th at a contest

hahaha loser, make up a new story next time u wanna emoquit getbig, here are some:

My grandma is sick
My dog is sick

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2007, 12:52:54 PM »
look my friend i can give u advise about peanut butter all day long but if your not on hormones it will make no different. bulking, cutting, everything EVERYTHING involves hormones my friend. go look at a natural contest, not ifbb or npc but anbf or other small natural show and you will see that there is VERY BIG different between natural and hormonized competition. natural can get to size of a mattc or TA and no further maybe 5'9 ot 5'10 and 170 at 8%bf at best which is very very good for natural. without hormones you can eat 10 meals and 500g protein and still will not be bigger than a hormonized man eating two #1s at mcdonalds. without hormones you can diet all year long and still wont have ripped glutes. you can go natural and eat your peanut butter but will never look anything like a pro. to answer your question no i dont eat peanut butter.

You forgot to switch account, now get back to the ufo thread.
tank u jesus

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2007, 01:32:36 PM »
Another shittalker who can't count and for all intensive purposes have never or will never step on stage....TALK TALK TALK!

The phrase you're looking for is "for all intents and purposes".  I don't want you looking like an idiot the next time you decide to use this phrase in real life.
Ron Paul 2012

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2007, 01:50:41 PM »
gh15,

once again you prove why you are the mutherfucking king of the hormone world as it pertains to bodybuilding. God bless you.

gh15, you rarely talk about shit that mere mortal 180-200 low bodyfat bodybuilders should do to achieve that fitness model look, because as we all know, most american males lift for one thing and one thing only, warm tight wet vag.

so please gh15, how do you get that sagi kalev look? can it be done with only 2-3 amps of testoviron a week vs. 1 a day as you say. is 200-300g protein sufficent for a 180-200lbs 6% guy?

DON'T FORGET TO SLOW JACK HIM WHILE YOU SUCK HIS NUTS. GEEZ. ::)
genetic phenom

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2007, 01:57:58 PM »
   DON'T FORGET TO SLOW JACK HIM WHILE YOU SUCK HIS NUTS. GEEZ. ::)

You know best don't you billy ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2007, 02:11:11 PM »
Fucking great thread - for once I've actually learned things on Getbig.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2007, 02:37:43 PM »
don't pay attention to these idiots GH. they wont be happy till you leave the board and they lose a valuable source of information. i think pretty much everyone here would rather see you here than any one of the clowns who repeatedly bust your balls.

so, in the interest of generating discussion, i have some questions about what you wrote...

1) when running 1000-1200 mg of test a week, why inject every day? what is the difference between shooting say 300mg/ml test at 2ml bi- weekly?

2) you like 15iu of GH. is that 15 EOD post training? do you find this better than running say 2 & 2- 5 days a week? which would be better for fat loss pre-contest or would you say it matters- is more better or is it a waste at this time as your not getting the calories to support growth?

3) what do you think about getropin?

4) lift heavy, or for the pump?

b

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2007, 02:40:05 PM »
don't pay attention to these idiots GH. they wont be happy till you leave the board and they lose a valuable source of information. i think pretty much everyone here would rather see you here than any one of the clowns who repeatedly bust your balls.

so, in the interest of generating discussion, i have some questions about what you wrote...

1) when running 1000-1200 mg of test a week, why inject every day? what is the difference between shooting say 300mg/ml test at 2ml bi- weekly?

2) you like 15iu of GH. is that 15 EOD post training? do you find this better than running say 2 & 2- 5 days a week? which would be better for fat loss pre-contest or would you say it matters- is more better or is it a waste at this time as your not getting the calories to support growth?

hahahah priceless another Steroid lamb waiting for a Dialysis :D :D
Are you sure that is enough Roids for you "big Boy" ::)
You crack me up.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2007, 02:46:05 PM »

hahahah priceless another Steroid lamb waiting for a Dialysis :D :D
Are you sure that is enough Roids for you "big Boy" ::)
You crack me up.

all this coming from a 170 natural.

isnt here a spin class you should be at?

go away.

grown men are talking here.

if you want to make yourself useful, go in the kitchen and make everyone some sandwiches.
b

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2007, 02:51:17 PM »
::)

all this coming from a 170 natural.

isnt here a spin class you should be at?

go away.

grown men are talking here.

if you want to make yourself useful, go in the kitchen and make everyone some sandwiches.

hahaha brutal meltdown :D :D :D

Grown men are talking here ::) hahhaha can you not come back with something witty or at least half funny.

Edit: And to answer your question NO Steroids don't cut fat hahahahaha you need to go do some cardio for that lardass :D :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2007, 02:57:12 PM »

hahaha brutal meltdown :D :D :D

Grown men are talking here ::) hahhaha can you not come back with something witty or at least half funny.

Edit: And to answer your question NO Steroids don't cut fat hahahahaha you need to go do some cardio for that lardass :D :D

yes.

My best excersise has to be Shrugs lol:
You should see all my buddy meatheads when they see me do shrugs, they cannot believe that I can lift that much and that clean :p

PR was 8 plates on each side so around 240 kilos, now for some of you that may not bee good, but I'm not huge :)

wow. you must be a real MONSTER. lol.

btw, monster, steroids dont cut fat, and neither does cardio.

but GH and a calorie deficit will.

please stop posting.

your making yourself look more and more dense, which is taking away from my enjoyment of doing so.
b

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2007, 03:10:57 PM »
I copy and pasted gh15's post into microsoft word because i wanted to save it on my computer for later reference, and you wouldnt believe how many red and green lines there were on the page.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »
I copy and pasted gh15's post into microsoft word because i wanted to save it on my computer for later reference, and you wouldnt believe how many red and green lines there were on the page.

yeah unfortunatly Gh15 doesn't understand the concept of a Spellchecker ::)
And that is the man some people here trust with their lifes ::)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2007, 03:14:41 PM »

Well the more lean tissue you have the more effective your body is at burning fat so really steroids will help you burn fat as they will increase lean tissue.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2007, 03:17:24 PM »
Well the more lean tissue you have the more effective your body is at burning fat so really steroids will help you burn fat as they will increase lean tissue.

course they do sweetheart :D :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2007, 03:18:42 PM »

Translation: I wanted to save his very intelligent post so I can post it in another forum and claim it mine so they all think I know
what I'm talking about :D :D ;)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2007, 03:19:12 PM »
so arnold do i get apology now or do i have to shut down your electricity and have cable company disconnect modem until you appreciate what gh15 does for u and the other 400 people who PM me begging me to stay on gb?
 ;D

ROFL.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2007, 03:25:11 PM »

dont even bother with this simp.

170 pounds of monster shrugging fury.

lol.

he has no clue what he's talking about, which makes for good entertainment.
b

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »
Translation: I wanted to save his very intelligent post so I can post it in another forum and claim it mine so they all think I know
what I'm talking about :D :D ;)

damn. i got read like a book

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2007, 03:29:13 PM »
dont even bother with this simp.

170 pounds of monster shrugging fury.

lol.

he has no clue what he's talking about, which makes for good entertainment.

hahaha are you implying that this little bottom feeder has maxed out his natural grow and has no
other option but to chemically enhance his training?  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2007, 04:05:13 PM »

#1 A 1000 mgs per week is a 1000 mgs per week. Personally, I'd shoot 300 mg's +/- every other day. Not only do I like the idea of constantly elevating free serum testosterone, I love the idea of taking more shots. Mentally, more shots equals more muscle.

#2 HGH for fat loss? There's got to be a better way to spend your money than that. You can get Clenbutreol & Cytomel for $100. Save that other $1,000+ for anabolics.

#3 What do I think of Getropin aka Somatropin? http://www.getropin.com/ I love it. Have you tried it? What were your results? Your receptors aren't the same as mine. Keep that in mind.

#4 Daddy-o, you've got to find out what works for you. I can't answer that question... well I could but the answer would be meaningless for you. What do I like? Heavy.

I hacks timmywongbeans account,,, remembers that you must find out what works for yous. That jew Weider called it "Instinctive training."
a

joelocal

« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2007, 04:07:50 PM »
Yeah sorry i cant count, i dont have the gift to look like fran zane and place 6th at a contest

hahaha loser, make up a new story next time u wanna emoquit getbig, here are some:

My grandma is sick
My dog is sick

Ha, at least I have the balls to show my face unlike 90% of the shittalkers on here!