Author Topic: Calling on GH15...score yourself some credit points or 4ever be shuned.  (Read 15148 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Calling on GH15...score yourself some credit points or 4ever be shuned.
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2007, 04:08:23 PM »
don't pay attention to these idiots GH. they wont be happy till you leave the board and they lose a valuable source of information. i think pretty much everyone here would rather see you here than any one of the clowns who repeatedly bust your balls.

so, in the interest of generating discussion, i have some questions about what you wrote...

1) when running 1000-1200 mg of test a week, why inject every day? what is the difference between shooting say 300mg/ml test at 2ml bi- weekly?

2) you like 15iu of GH. is that 15 EOD post training? do you find this better than running say 2 & 2- 5 days a week? which would be better for fat loss pre-contest or would you say it matters- is more better or is it a waste at this time as your not getting the calories to support growth?

3) what do you think about getropin?

4) lift heavy, or for the pump?

epic online cocksucking to get some FREE advices from THE UNDERCOVER REAL IFBB PRO WHOSE WORD IS GOLD IN THE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY

HAHAHA oh man, this thread is great god dammit.

Let me answer your questions:

1.- Answer is at page 84 - Anabolics 2007 (GH15'S BIBLE AND SOURCE OF LEGIT INFO)

2.- Answer is at page 69 - Anabolics 2007 (GH15'S BIBLE AND SOURCE OF LEGIT INFO)

3.- NOTHING (GH15 DOESNT THINK, HE'S A MONGOL)

4.- WATCH PUMPING IRON

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2007, 04:09:44 PM »
don't pay attention to these idiots GH. they wont be happy till you leave the board and they lose a valuable source of information. i think pretty much everyone here would rather see you here than any one of the clowns who repeatedly bust your balls.

so, in the interest of generating discussion, i have some questions about what you wrote...

1) when running 1000-1200 mg of test a week, why inject every day? what is the difference between shooting say 300mg/ml test at 2ml bi- weekly?

2) you like 15iu of GH. is that 15 EOD post training? do you find this better than running say 2 & 2- 5 days a week? which would be better for fat loss pre-contest or would you say it matters- is more better or is it a waste at this time as your not getting the calories to support growth?

3) what do you think about getropin?

4) lift heavy, or for the pump?

hahaha, give me a break  ::)

I believe this was the 1st question I asked in my list of 10 questions to captain gold. Yes, there is a reason for doing it this way, but I wanted to here his reasoning for it...but he just said do it this way cause I say so...not real advice IMO.

I have a lot of doubts about this

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2007, 04:10:28 PM »
Ha, at least I have the balls to show my face unlike 90% of the shittalkers on here!

Sure mate, you have the balls to emoquit by making up some shitty excuse.

Who is the next one in your family to get badly sick?

Epic lie to justify #6 haha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2007, 04:14:55 PM »
OK "El Mariachi"   ::)

Like you are the expert.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Nice build   ::)

hahahaha, i love the way he poses his little lollipop stick arms like he's Sergio Oliva. ;D

joelocal

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2007, 04:18:48 PM »

Epic lie to justify #6 haha

Unfortunatly it was no lie.

Jr. one thing you should know by now is that I don't lie and usually back everything I say....again, unlike 90% of the shittalkers on here!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2007, 04:20:06 PM »

Jr. one thing you should know by now is that I don't lie and usually back everything I say....again, unlike 90% of the shittalkers on here!

You have years of experience injecting your body with illegal things.

8)

joelocal

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2007, 04:23:30 PM »
You have years of experience injecting your body with illegal things.

8)

::)

The Master

• Getbig V

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2007, 04:25:09 PM »

Whats your current status:

A) emocrying
B) About to emoquit
c) All of above

joelocal

« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2007, 04:25:28 PM »
Am Debussey wrong?  ::)

For this last show, yes, your wrong.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2007, 04:25:44 PM »
Whats your current status:

A) emocrying
B) About to emoquit
c) All of above

Do you like Mercedes Benz?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2007, 04:27:48 PM »

Yep, you sure backed up leaving this board. 

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2007, 04:28:58 PM »
Do you like Mercedes Benz?

I like chinese stuff but yeah, mb does some good vehicles.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2007, 04:29:12 PM »
epic online cocksucking to get some FREE advices from THE UNDERCOVER REAL IFBB PRO WHOSE WORD IS GOLD IN THE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY

HAHAHA oh man, this thread is great god dammit.

Let me answer your questions:

1.- Answer is at page 84 - Anabolics 2007 (GH15'S BIBLE AND SOURCE OF LEGIT INFO)

2.- Answer is at page 69 - Anabolics 2007 (GH15'S BIBLE AND SOURCE OF LEGIT INFO)

3.- NOTHING (GH15 DOESNT THINK, HE'S A MONGOL)

4.- WATCH PUMPING IRON

hahah you and me benz ;D ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2007, 04:30:18 PM »
I like chinese stuff but yeah, mb does some good vehicles.

What about chinese pussy?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »

eeeeeaahhh  >:(

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2007, 04:31:54 PM »
Yep, you sure backed up leaving this board. 

haha classic. Joelocal's emoquit will be part of getbig's history forevah.

THECOACH:
HEY GUYS IM EMOQUITTING THE INTERNET TOMORROW, I WONT RETURN, I HAVE A LIFE NOT LIKE YOU LOSERS....(1 HOUR LATER)

HELLO GUYS I AM JOELOCAL (YOU MIGHT REMEMBER ME AS THECOACH) AND I HAVE RETURNED BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2007, 04:33:08 PM »

HAIRY AND NASTY. YOU'D BETTER TAKE MY WORD MAN, ITS GOLD IN THE PROSTITUTION INDUSTRY (C) GH15

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2007, 04:33:26 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2007, 04:37:42 PM »
hahaha are you implying that this little bottom feeder has maxed out his natural grow and has no
other option but to chemically enhance his training?  :D

since the post was directed at YOU, yes, i do.

idiot.
b

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2007, 04:39:07 PM »
since the post was directed at YOU, yes, i do.

idiot.

emomeltdown

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2007, 06:02:38 PM »
look my friend i can give u advise about peanut butter all day long but if your not on hormones it will make no different. bulking, cutting, everything EVERYTHING involves hormones my friend. go look at a natural contest, not ifbb or npc but anbf or other small natural show and you will see that there is VERY BIG different between natural and hormonized competition. natural can get to size of a mattc or TA and no further maybe 5'9 ot 5'10 and 170 at 8%bf at best which is very very good for natural. without hormones you can eat 10 meals and 500g protein and still will not be bigger than a hormonized man eating two #1s at mcdonalds. without hormones you can diet all year long and still wont have ripped glutes. you can go natural and eat your peanut butter but will never look anything like a pro. to answer your question no i dont eat peanut butter.

:D
pretty damn good i liked
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2007, 06:05:08 PM »
gh15,

once again you prove why you are the mutherfucking king of the hormone world as it pertains to bodybuilding. God bless you.

gh15, you rarely talk about shit that mere mortal 180-200 low bodyfat bodybuilders should do to achieve that fitness model look, because as we all know, most american males lift for one thing and one thing only, warm tight wet vag.

so please gh15, how do you get that sagi kalev look? can it be done with only 2-3 amps of testoviron a week vs. 1 a day as you say. is 200-300g protein sufficent for a 180-200lbs 6% guy?

sagi kalev phsyiqe is a rsult of long term hormone use with one of the best genetic repond to hormone you will find around the world ,,particularly for a jwish fella,,only 1 ouf of 1000 can look like him and he could easily be top 15 o material if blown up to 250lb ,,but thats not where the big money is my friend
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2007, 06:09:55 PM »
Any juiced up guy could have answered those questions, gh15 proves nothing.

gh15 is fake
gh15 doesnt bring you the truth
gh15 is nothing but a loser
gh15 is a fed, be aware

F-UCK GH15
GH15 SUX
GH15 IS DYING
GH15 IS DEAD TO ME
GH15 HIT WTC

this shows insanity at its glory,,but the more you talk the more you give gh15 reasonings to finish genxl once and forall,,i suggest mr n and mr d  and they know who they are ,,leave this "company" and continue on their own ,,,take a distance while you can fellas,,also members of getbig and anyother forums online  gh15 deeply suggest that you stop following moderators advice and count on your own judgments as of december 15,,most moderators will talk good or bad based on how many products they can get for free or fronted,,moderators are easy to buy and they wont know fake from legit ,,most of them are kids
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2007, 06:11:33 PM »
Seriously guys; this is the post of a child. Anyone could have learned these things, from one page of Dan Duchaines 1st book, 20 years ago. gh15 is the current anabolic guru? Comedy.

"Dianabol is good and thyroid is good for losing bodyfat." -gh15   Stop the presses! Somebody call CNN!

dan duchain was an idiot,,a word you love to use here on getbig,,he did know a lot of information about hormones but had no clue to how to grow out of them,,dan duchain was nice person but i never ever read books you should have learned that by now
fallen angel