Author Topic: Robby Robinson... strange bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...  (Read 30379 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Robby Robinson... strange bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2008, 08:50:41 PM »
I thought his mental lethargy was an act.

I had hired Robby two times to guest pose at shows I have held here on the east coast, and I could regale you all with many stories related to this post's topic.

As I was driving him back to the airport, we were already pressed for time (due to him dragging his butt around and packing his stuff for seemingfly an etermity).

On the highway and with him in the back seat, he requested that we stop so he could relieve himself.

I told him, politely, that it'd be best that we wait unbtil the airport, did not want to hit traffic, we were late, etc.

Well, it was not long before he started huffing a puffing and sighing loudly.

Hinting...you know...so that I'd know that he had to take some col,ossal piss or something.

Well, he kept going on like this for a while.

Finally, i had to stop for the poor guy at a rest stop.

However, before i would electronically unlock the door, I leaned over the seat, looked him in the eye, and said, "Robby, if you are slow, you will miss your plane, and I will leave you at the airport.

And there went my "Childhood idol"...running through the airport, like OJ in those old Hertz commercials.

Herte's a better one:

He calls me and me and one of my judges for the show, who actually happens to be a lawyer:

Robby: "Hey man...you got any insulin, man?"

Me: ":Come again?"

RR: "You know, man. Insulin. And syringes..."

Me: "Ummm...errr...who IS THIS??!! Goodbye...I am hanging up!!!

I knew it was him. The bonehead calls me on a F-----g cell phone to ask for drugs (which I don't sell, give away, have, or anything like that).

To this day, I angrily think..."Rank and file, card-carrying member of 'Dumbasses, Incorporated' ".

My lawyer friend wanted to break his neck after receiving a similar call.

Anyone have comparable stories involving this "legend" or others?

Mike 

great story dude.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
Re: Robby Robinson... strange bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2008, 09:58:31 PM »
 8) He should have been told to f---koff as soon as the foolishness started ! ;D