Author Topic: Robby Robinson... strange bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...  (Read 30378 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Robby Robinson...the least intelligent bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »
Thank you Pumpster.

Who is this this Sevastase fellow?

Why do they let him stay on this site?

He hardly ever says anything constructive (and I don't know the man)

One of numerous trolls who unintentionally provide comic relief. FYI he was using 100 mg doses of dbol to achieve his awesome look..

Moosejay

Re: Robby Robinson...the least intelligent bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2007, 06:57:56 PM »
One of numerous trolls who unintentionally provide comic relief. FYI he was using 100 mg doses of dbol to achieve his awesome look..

Do you believe those dosages?

I'd think he'd have gotten sick....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2007, 03:54:59 AM »
Do you believe those dosages?

I'd think he'd have gotten sick....
get sick from 100 mg of dbol?....and u say u did more gear than anyone here ?...read everything I write and u will see that I never insult anyone without being insulted first. Let me tell u something about what pumper said : pumper is a jealous bitch you know why ?...because everything I claim to be and have done I back it up if necessarry with photos and videos. And for the fact that I am one of the very few open about anything I have used in the past. I posted pics of myself clean for a few years and then I posted pics after precisely 5 weeks of 100 mg naposim a day and nothing else but THAT. Just to show everyone what it can do when combined with proper all u can eat diet . 5 weeks nothing more nothing less. That's why u keep reading about this shit.

Now I also posted videos of me benching and squatting during those weeks to show the boost in strenghth as well. U following ?

In the past I mentioned that I'm  a former professional tennis player so I get made fun of that too even though it's a dream for 99.9 % here to play ANY professional sports , even curling. Anyway .... that's who I am .

Just for the record so if u wanna meet me it's cool but I do not want to have an oppinion of me based on what an old guy such as pumper . Mr I was a sprinter... :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 25, 2007, 04:09:35 AM »
Good lift there. Further proof that ingesting dbol, training and genetics have no correlation with intelligence. ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #129 on: December 25, 2007, 05:09:04 AM »
get sick from 100 mg of dbol?....and u say u did more gear than anyone here ?...read everything I write and u will see that I never insult anyone without being insulted first. Let me tell u something about what pumper said : pumper is a jealous bitch you know why ?...because everything I claim to be and have done I back it up if necessarry with photos and videos. And for the fact that I am one of the very few open about anything I have used in the past. I posted pics of myself clean for a few years and then I posted pics after precisely 5 weeks of 100 mg naposim a day and nothing else but THAT. Just to show everyone what it can do when combined with proper all u can eat diet . 5 weeks nothing more nothing less. That's why u keep reading about this shit.

Now I also posted videos of me benching and squatting during those weeks to show the boost in strenghth as well. U following ?

In the past I mentioned that I'm  a former professional tennis player so I get made fun of that too even though it's a dream for 99.9 % here to play ANY professional sports , even curling. Anyway .... that's who I am .

Just for the record so if u wanna meet me it's cool but I do not want to have an oppinion of me based on what an old #### such as pumper . Mr I was a sprinter... :D

Are you Serbian?
I hate the State.

Moosejay

« Reply #130 on: December 25, 2007, 05:41:50 AM »

Just for the record so if u wanna meet me it's cool but I do not want to have an oppinion of me based on what an old #### such as pumper . Mr I was a sprinter... :D

No, I don't want to meet you, you weirdo.

Maybe I should have said I have done a very high level of steroids in the 80's...no way to prove more or less than anyone else, but alot.

And no, I still have no inclination to meet you. You seem actually to be the ONLY soul on this entire message board who has NO redeeming qualities.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2007, 06:42:09 AM »
. You seem actually to be the ONLY soul on this entire message board who has NO redeeming qualities.

I see you're unfamiliar with some of the other miscreants here, such as "bluto" ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #132 on: December 25, 2007, 08:23:45 AM »
I see you're unfamiliar with some of the other miscreants here, such as "bluto" ;D

Thanks Pumpster.

I will beware of him and take your word for that.

Mike

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2007, 02:40:13 PM »
Why are all these arsehole wankers hijacking this thread?  Robby had one of the best physiques ever. I may have told a flowery story about Robby earlier in the thread but let me make one thing clear. Robby fought for his country in Vietnam and after being injured along with around 20 of his comerades the slimey Vietcong bayoneted the bodies to make sure they were dead. One of these slimey squineye girls bayoneted Robby in the leg but he didn't flinch. He was 18. And he lived to fight another day. As a proud Blackwatch Sergeant with 14 years service I take my hat of to that man. Despite his bestial activities at the hands of Ben Weider.

Master of the Masters.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »
Why are all these arsehole wankers hijacking this thread?  Robby had one of the best physiques ever. I may have told a flowery story about Robby earlier in the thread but let me make one thing clear. Robby fought for his country in Vietnam and after being injured along with around 20 of his comerades the slimey Vietcong bayoneted the bodies to make sure they were dead. One of these slimey squineye girls bayoneted Robby in the leg but he didn't flinch. He was 18. And he lived to fight another day. As a proud Blackwatch Sergeant with 14 years service I take my hat of to that man. Despite his bestial activities at the hands of Ben Weider.

Doubtful that VC story is anything other than crap considering he was busy playing college football.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2007, 03:04:01 PM »
He played College football after leaving the core through injury. Pumpster you are obviously a wee wanker.  What have you achieved in you pathetic life?
Master of the Masters.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2007, 03:32:59 PM »
He played College football after leaving the core through injury. Pumpster you are obviously a wee wanker.  What have you achieved in you pathetic life?

Not much since i'm responding to u. So according to this he got injured, THEN played college ball... ???

Moosejay

« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2007, 03:39:04 PM »

Although Robby really dropped the ball for me on two separate occasions when I hired him, I do agree with his honor in defending our country. He did take a bayonette from the slimey Viet Cong, and was a hero. We are forever in his gratitude.

As far as business dealings between him and I and others...well...

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2007, 03:40:52 PM »
Doubtful that VC story is anything other than crap considering he was busy playing college football.

Pumpster:

I have corroboration from several valid sources that the VC story is valid.

He was a top-level footballer at (?) Tallahassee State?

Mike

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2007, 03:53:40 PM »
Pumpster:

I have corroboration from several valid sources that the VC story is valid.

He was a top-level footballer at (?) Tallahassee State?

Mike

There you have it-Robinson was a hero and is being attacked on here for stupidity..

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2007, 04:05:10 PM »
Pumpster please crawl out your Mom's celler and try and make a life for yourself. Robbie was a Hero and you should feel lucky to ever kiss his Ass. If you were 10% of the man he was you can consider yourself lucky....  Good luck with the Bow shite.

Jimmy Thomson
14 years soldier in the Black Watch
5 Times NABBA Mr Scotland finalist
3 Times NABBA Mr Britain finalist
25 Times NABBA Universe competitor
4 Timer AAU Mr World Competitor

And 74 year old man who can still hold his head up high....

Master of the Masters.

Moosejay

« Reply #141 on: December 25, 2007, 04:11:04 PM »
Pumpster please crawl out your Mom's celler and try and make a life for yourself. Robbie was a Hero and you should feel lucky to ever kiss his Ass. If you were 10% of the man he was you can consider yourself lucky....  Good luck with the Bow shite.

Jimmy Thomson
14 years soldier in the Black Watch
5 Times NABBA Mr Scotland finalist
3 Times NABBA Mr Britain finalist
25 Times NABBA Universe competitor
4 Timer AAU Mr World Competitor

And 74 year old man who can still hold his head up high....

A fine dossier, Mr. Thompson. Congrats.

Mike

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2007, 03:48:46 AM »
No, I don't want to meet you, you weirdo.

Maybe I should have said I have done a very high level of steroids in the 80's...no way to prove more or less than anyone else, but alot.

And no, I still have no inclination to meet you. You seem actually to be the ONLY soul on this entire message board who has NO redeeming qualities.
you dumb fuck...u wanted to know who I am...there u go fuckface...just gave u a brief resume . Not meetu in person dumbass as your underachieving sorry ass presents nointerest with me as a person. The point of our debate is  a twat as yourself complaining about Robby being high and demeaning him. Robby , is Robby. Judge him by his physique and I am sure he delivered in that posing routine more than your money's worth. Stop being a whyni biatch along with pumper, another old meaningless geezer. Who in the fucking world would listen to a couple of dumb retarded old farts such as your sorry ass selves. THINK ABOUT IT : U HAVE DONE MOTRE ROIDS THAN ANYONE HERE ( THIS IS YOUR CLAIM TO FAME BAHAHHAHAHAHAA
) AND PUMPSTIRO WAS A SPRINTER AND LIFTED FOR DECADES. A COUPLE OF FRUITCACKES.

RANT OUT. :D

Moosejay

« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2007, 04:09:45 AM »
you dumb fuck...u wanted to know who I am...there u go fuckface...just gave u a brief resume . Not meetu in person dumbass as your underachieving sorry ass presents nointerest with me as a person. The point of our debate is  a twat as yourself complaining about Robby being high and demeaning him. Robby , is Robby. Judge him by his physique and I am sure he delivered in that posing routine more than your money's worth. Stop being a whyni biatch along with pumper, another old meaningless geezer. Who in the fucking world would listen to a couple of dumb retarded old farts such as your sorry ass selves. THINK ABOUT IT : U HAVE DONE MOTRE ROIDS THAN ANYONE HERE ( THIS IS YOUR CLAIM TO FAME BAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Maybe you should read a couple of my other posts, friend. You'd be enlightened.

By the way, is what you just did considered a 'meltdown'?

You are not a very nice fellow. You must have very low feelings of self-worth.
I will pray for you.

Best to you,

Mike

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2007, 04:16:16 AM »
Maybe you should read a couple of my other posts, friend. You'd be enlightened.

By the way, is what you just did considered a 'meltdown'?

You are not a very nice fellow. You must have very low feelings of self-worth.
I will pray for you.

Best to you,

Mike
No .But a do consider u a jealous little bitch.

Moosejay

« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2007, 04:25:12 AM »

I have no time to be jealous of you or anyone else.

Read my posts on the Arnold storues thread please to enlighten yourself. Could you please do that?

Thanks,

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2007, 12:12:15 PM »
you dumb fuck...u wanted to know who I am...there u go fuckface...just gave u a brief resume . Not meetu in person dumbass as your underachieving sorry ass presents nointerest with me as a person. The point of our debate is  a twat as yourself complaining about Robby being high and demeaning him. Robby , is Robby. Judge him by his physique and I am sure he delivered in that posing routine more than your money's worth. Stop being a whyni biatch along with pumper, another old meaningless geezer.

Who in the fucking world would listen to a couple of dumb retarded old farts such as your sorry ass selves.

Wellbefore I was forced to sell my company due to illness, I had 57 employees who would listen to me.

Cheers,

Mike

THINK ABOUT IT : U HAVE DONE MOTRE ROIDS THAN ANYONE HERE ( THIS IS YOUR CLAIM TO FAME BAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Moosejay

« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2007, 12:13:28 PM »

Mr. Sevastase, from what country do you hail?

Mike

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2007, 01:39:19 PM »
Mr. Sevastase, from what country do you hail?

Mike
Romania...I have been an US resident for 9 years...currently in Romania.

Moosejay

« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2007, 02:15:08 PM »
Romania...I have been an US resident for 9 years...currently in Romania.

Good and welcome,

Mike