Author Topic: baseball players on hgh before it was banned, why are their names out there  (Read 1815 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
while reading and watching the news i was thinking why are players (like rick ankiel) names being put out in this report and linked in with the group of steroid guys when for instance ankiel took hgh BEFORE IT WAS BANNED? and it wasn't i don't think ever not only against the rules in baseball but it wasn't against the law i don't believe like steroids are and were when ankiel was taking it?

so why are guys like him and his names being blackballed with the other 80 or so guys?

granted, some could say well there are guys who took steroids before it was banned by baseball and they could have the same argument, however steroids was against the law which of course rules over any rules of a sport.

shouldn't the press do their job and instead of running headlines in papers, on tv and the internet make the distinctions of people who took hgh before it was banned and it wasn't against the law or against the rules of baseball and guys who took steroids after it was banned from baseball and was always against the law? shitty yellow headline making rush to judgement journalism as usual!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
 :-X

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
shouldn't the press do their job and instead of running headlines in papers, on tv and the internet make the distinctions of people who took hgh before it was banned and it wasn't against the law or against the rules of baseball and guys who took steroids after it was banned from baseball and was always against the law?

try and read that sentence in one breath. :-\
genetic phenom

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
I love America's way of thinking. Fuck the millions dying from recreational drug and alcohol abuse, hundreds of murders anually, unsolved murders, crime gallore, gun violence, etc. Instead, lets crack down on steroids in sports because its such a "bad thing".  ::)  ::)  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
For us non Americans can someone sum up what this latest devlopment is

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
For us non Americans can someone sum up what this latest devlopment is
nothing important, just more bullshit.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
i didn't read the report or even a summary, but i was listening to the sports talk station in my town and the host was screaming that roger clemens aparently had his trainer inject him with winstrol 6 times over the course of the 2001 season..... WTF?

that can't be the extent of the charges.... because if it is... sheeet... what a waste of time

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Steroids are satan!

a

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Pro sports need MORE and better steroids. More sponsors and money.

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
IF YOU'RE TRAINING NATURAL YOU'RE NOT TRAINING
genetic phenom

joelocal

Re: baseball players on hgh before it was banned, why are their names out there
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 07:12:33 AM »
IF YOU'RE TRAINING NATURAL YOU'RE NOT TRAINING

7am where I'm at and already the dumbest post of the day!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 07:20:22 AM »
I love America's way of thinking. Fuck the millions dying from recreational drug and alcohol abuse, hundreds of murders anually, unsolved murders, crime gallore, gun violence, etc. Instead, lets crack down on steroids in sports because its such a "bad thing".  ::)  ::)  ::)

no money in catching murderers.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 07:32:07 AM »
7am where I'm at and already the dumbest post of the day!!

Marino, you admit you use steroids.  I'm not sure you're an expert on natural training.
Addicted to the Steal

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 11:41:48 AM »
Ankiel also had a prescription for his GH.When we get to the point that a guy with a legit prescription is taking something that isnt banned by his sport and he gets in hot water over it,you know there is a problem.

I cant wait for the hearings.Hopefully the senate can get into it as well so we might hear from Sen. Craig in between trips to the mens room and getting head from some strange queer,or Patrick Kennedy in between trips to rehab,or Robert Byrd after he pulls the sheet off his head and gets away from some cross burnings etc. etc.What a bunch of tools.