Author Topic: if it's true, why are baseball players stupid enough to let ANYONE . . .  (Read 1836 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
if all this mitchell report is true, then why are these baseball players stupid enough to let just anyone inject them with aas?!!!!

i mean everything eventually comes out whether while your playing, after your retired or when your dead and someone writes a book about you and your dead so you can't defend yourself whether it's true or lies?

from mcguire ( gee, i hope canseco whose an asshole won't spill the beans on me 20 years from now and make money in telling his story!) to clemens ( i'll let the trainer inject me and he'll keep his mouth shut!)

if your a pro athlete doing this stuff, for me it would better be someone you literally trust with your life, your livelihood, your name. meaning your brother or a family member! or hell do it yourself!!

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: if it's true, why are baseball players stupid enough to let ANYONE . . .
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 08:41:11 AM »
Well for a starter I don't think many of these so called stars are very intelligent to begin with.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 08:41:48 AM »
 :)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 08:42:42 AM »
They are to Fing stupid to load a hypo out of a multidose vial....

Most (all) are very gifted athletes to start. Many are totally ignorant about AAS and need guidance.

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 08:43:25 AM »
if all this mitchell report is true, then why are these baseball players stupid enough to let just anyone inject them with aas?!!!!

i mean everything eventually comes out whether while your playing, after your retired or when your dead and someone writes a book about you and your dead so you can't defend yourself whether it's true or lies?

from mcguire ( gee, i hope canseco whose an asshole won't spill the beans on me 20 years from now and make money in telling his story!) to clemens ( i'll let the trainer inject me and he'll keep his mouth shut!)

if your a pro athlete doing this stuff, for me it would better be someone you literally trust with your life, your livelihood, your name. meaning your brother or a family member! or hell do it yourself!!

you take speed don't you?
genetic phenom

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 08:45:54 AM »
Because by taking them, they make 10-20M a year. By not taking them, they make 3-8M a year.

I've been saying it since before steroids were even a concern in MLB, 80%+ of professional athletes are on gear. LOL @ the NFL getting no heat.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 08:46:43 AM »
The problem lies with the general public. They don't know the first thing about AAS and these drugs have been around since the 50's and sixties and have been used in the olympics and other sports. If you tell the general public that wood is bad for you, then they'll believe it. I overheard some idiot in the mall yesterday saying that "people are dying of heart attacks and so forth from steroids". Meanwhile what about the pain killer abuse? The cocaine? The meth? The muscle relaxers? These are the things that are being found in dead wrestlers/atheletes bodies during outopsies.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 08:52:07 AM »
People are stupid and thats how the politicians like it.
Its diversion from the real problems. Makse it easy for them to steal.

All the probs in the USA and we wory about Baseball and juice... Mitchel should be fired.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 08:53:12 AM »
 8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 08:58:02 AM »
THese you heros Squad?
YOu got autographed photos inyour gym?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 08:58:42 AM »
THese you heros Squad?
YOu got autographed photos inyour gym?
it was a problem "trab"?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 09:03:11 AM »
Why are they so stupid as to write checks for their gear rather than just an envelope  of cash?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 09:04:59 AM »
Why are they so stupid as to write checks for their gear rather than just an envelope  of cash?
hahahahaa, it's just like Jerry Springer paying a hooker with a check when he was the mayor of a city. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 09:13:43 AM »

Still won't be able to prove shit.If I'm that player I'm telling anyone who's asks"hey I was paying the guy to run errands,pick up my kids at school,pick up grocery's" or something like that ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2007, 09:14:37 AM »
 ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 09:18:43 AM »

Still won't be able to prove shit.If I'm that player I'm telling anyone who's asks"hey I was paying the guy to run errands,pick up my kids at school,pick up grocery's" or something like that ;)

just seems really careless to me.  All such transactions should have no paper trail.  Seems kind of hard to explain writing checks for thousands of $$$ to a club house attendant, especially if it's not even on your team. 

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 09:19:27 AM »
Guys hitting balls with sticks and there worried about grown men taking hormones...I bet if something more important were going on like 18 year olds getting killed in a stupid war...wait a minute...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 09:23:11 AM »
just seems really careless to me.  All such transactions should have no paper trail.  Seems kind of hard to explain writing checks for thousands of $$$ to a club house attendant, especially if it's not even on your team. 

Your right it is careless I'm just saying how a player can get out of it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 09:30:25 AM »

Your right it is careless I'm just saying how a player can get out of it.

how can one "explain" that they paid a club house attendant (Kirk Radomski) to pick up their kids, groceries, etc... when they aren't even on the same team or in the same city?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 09:36:18 AM »
how can one "explain" that they paid a club house attendant (Kirk Radomski) to pick up their kids, groceries, etc... when they aren't even on the same team or in the same city?

True,my bad I was only thinking of the players on the same team as him :-[
but who the hell knows what a lawyer will come up with!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 09:38:11 AM »

He escaped from Prison and went on a rampage.... bet the prison officer felt like shit after that.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2007, 09:52:52 AM »
it was a problem "trab"?

Hell no, just whats the sudden fascination w/ serial killers? Ya got a crawl space filled up?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2007, 09:55:27 AM »
Hell no, just whats the sudden fascination w/ serial killers? Ya got a crawl space filled up?

dave must have killed his first hooker in his life and suddenly got a special appetite for certain "sport" on this planet.

Congrats dave you popped your cherry, now clean up those mean streets were ever you life.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 09:57:26 AM »

...because they make more money, genius.