Author Topic: HAHAHA, OH BROTHER, ACCORDING TO ESPN LEGAL ANALYST THERE'S STEROIDS THAT...  (Read 3514 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
"help with recovery and ones that turn you into Godzilla, i don't have a problem with the first one". ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
billy guns used gear too.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
"help with recovery and ones that turn you into Godzilla, i don't have a problem with the first one". ::)

Most of the general public, politicians and even most doctors know less about roids than the average getbigger. How fucking sad is that?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Most of the general public, politicians and even most doctors know less about roids than the average getbigger. How fucking sad is that?
hahahhaa, i heard one jackass on TV talkign about it and said, "these guys shoot steroids in their veins". ::)

Master Blaster

It's like the fucking boogie man or some shit. Steroids are gonna get ya!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
It's like the fucking boogie man or some shit. Steroids are gonna get ya!
hahahahhaaa, "all that muscle will turn to fat eventually".

anvil

• Getbig IV
hahahhaa, i heard one jackass on TV talkign about it and said, "these guys shoot steroids in their veins". ::)

ESPN and Congress, all geniuses.

Man, it would be so fun to see what our congressmen keep in their medicine cabinets.  No telling what kind of addictions you'd find.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
ESPN and Congress, all geniuses.

Man, it would be so fun to see what our congressmen keep in their medicine cabinets.  No telling what kind of addictions you'd find.
hahaha, that's the least of it, those fucckers are the biggest criminals around.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan

haha that reminds me of something ;D
tank u jesus

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
I honestly think that the general public needs to get educated before making ridiculous comments and allegations.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
im so over this whole steroid thing....lets talk about nassar booobs!
L

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
if u think about it, its a good excuse to fall back on to explain yer fatness ya obese fvck  :D
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
if u think about it, its a good excuse to fall back on to explain yer fatness ya obese fvck  :D
hahahaaa, whatever you say you huge beast, my Lord look at the strength guys!!!!!!!! ;D

Friday, April 6
Upper RE:
Speed Flat Bench:
95 x 2
95 x 2
95 x 2
95 x 2
95 x 2
95 x 2
Ramp up:
115 x 3
135 x 3
165 x 3
Seated Db Press (touching shoulders on the way down): 
60's x 8
60's x 7
60's x 7
CG Chins (paused hang at bottom):
BW+65 x 5
BW+65 x 5
BW+65 x 5
  easy
A-Trainer Flies (Double Pulley):   
10 x 6
10 x 5
10 x 5
Gironda Bench Press(Db variation) <alternated w/> 2-arm Db Rows (NEW):    (short rest)                
60's x 10 <alt. w/> 70's x 12
60's x 8 <alt. w/> 70's x 12
Seated Overhead Barbell Extensions <supersetted with> Db Spider Curls
70 x 8 <ss> 30 x 10
70 x 9 <ss> 30 x 5
70 x 9 <ss> 25 x 5, x 3 (got 5 reps, after switching arms went for 3 reps again)

Workout took way longer than usual. Started to teach my brother how to do A-trainer Flies correctly so that took up some time. Chins were easier than expected, followed by gironda presses and 2-arm db rows (new movement). The 2 arm db rows are a very tiring movement compared to any other type of rows I have done. I felt these real good in my middle back. OVerhead barbell extensions with a FULL stretch are just amazing! The pump was crazy in the arms, especially after supersetting these thigns with biceps.
60 pound db shoulder presses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
hahahaaa, whatever you say you huge beast, my Lord look at the strength guys!!!!!!!! ;D
60 pound db shoulder presses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
I can chin more times with my BW + 2 plates than you can with just your BW fatass, how does that make u feel? ;D
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I can chin more times with my BW + 2 plates than you can with just your BW fatass, how does that make u feel? ;D
65 pounds is "two plates"? hahaha, i love the skinny geeks who use the bodyweight exercise example like dips and chins and say "you may bench 405 for 8 but can you do 35 chins like me, fatass? no i didn't think so!!!!", hahahhaa, oh brother. ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V

That one always cracks me up. Once I hear that come out of someone's mouth...nothing else they ever say has any credibility. fucking retards.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
65 pounds is "two plates"? hahaha, i love the skinny geeks who use the bodyweight exercise example like dips and chins and say "you may bench 405 for 8 but can you do 35 chins like me, fatass? no i didn't think so!!!!", hahahhaa, oh brother. ::)

The name "MR. THREE PERCENT" comes to mind. that guy is a tool.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Are you stupid or what? That's not close to the most I've ever chinned, I'm just saying whats it worth working out if ya can't evne do a chin with your BW?  ;) I workout in cycles so its entirely stupid to pick one workout and say thats how much I lift (just a note).
follow the arrows

gtbro1

• Getbig V
  P.S. Wasn't saying haider was like Mr. Three percent...just that SF's remark is exactly like something he would say.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

That one always cracks me up. Once I hear that come out of someone's mouth...nothing else they ever say has any credibility. fucking retards.

They go into the category of "AssHat" instantly...

Everyone fucking yahoo in front of a camera is having their say about steroids, except the people who actually have used them.

They all need to STFU.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

The name "MR. THREE PERCENT" comes to mind. that guy is a tool.
hahahahaa, it's almost the same as the time tested classic, "you may be big but if you ate two carrot sticks a month and dieted down to negative 322 percent BF like me you'd be 67 pounds with 4 inch arms!!!!!!!!" ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
  P.S. Wasn't saying haider was like Mr. Three percent...just that SF's remark is exactly like something he would say.
cool, yes Mr three percent is a tool. But 35 chins is very impressive.
follow the arrows

gtbro1

• Getbig V
cool, yes Mr three percent is a tool. But 35 chins is very impressive.

I like him.He is funny. He makes it a point to shut the haiders( ;D) I mean haters up.

(pointing to his abs) " what ya got to say now bitch?" or somethin' like that. hahahaha

yes 35 chins is impressive...but 3% does underhand grip chin ups I want to see how many wide grip over hand chins/ pull ups he can do.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I like him.He is funny. He makes it a point to shut the haiders( ;D) I mean haters up.

(pointing to his abs) " what ya got to say now bitch?" or somethin' like that. hahahaha

yes 35 chins is impressive...but 3% does underhand grip chin ups I want to see how many wide grip over hand chins/ pull ups he can do.
LOL, I'm more of a fan of his "intellectual rapings" hahahahahahha, he doesnt realise that the people he's "intellectually raping" are just trolls, epic self owning ;D
follow the arrows

gtbro1

• Getbig V
LOL, I'm more of a fan of his "intellectual rapings" hahahahahahha, he doesnt realise that the people he's "intellectually raping" are just trolls, epic self owning ;D

;D