Author Topic: Brutal owning of the past!!!  (Read 745 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Brutal owning of the past!!!
« on: December 14, 2007, 01:38:27 PM »
This was some time ago at an old job, a group of ppl standing around and we were talking about working out, being healthy etc... this one fella an older man badly out of shape is looking at me, you know the typical jealous stare and he does it for quite a while before he finally comes up with something. Then he says to me "you know all that muscle looks good now, but when you'll get older it will turn to fat"

so i look at him and say "wow you must have been really muscular when you were young!"
tank u jesus

Master Blaster

Re: /brutal owning of the past!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 01:44:33 PM »
This was some time ago at an old job, a group of ppl standing around and we were talking about working out, being healthy etc... this one fella an older man badly out of shape is looking at me, you know the typical jealous stare and he does it for quite a while before he finally comes up with something. Then he says to me "you know all that muscle looks good now, but when you'll get older it will turn to fat"

so i look at him and say "wow you must have been really muscular when you were young!"

hahahahah, that's good.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: /brutal owning of the past!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 01:48:10 PM »
Nicely done. Definite OWNAGE. Naturally people are always going to try and belittle you.
My words of wisdom for the day "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."- Mark Twain

X