Author Topic: last warning genxxl  (Read 8944 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: last warning genxxl
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 03:21:38 PM »
 ::)

What we at GetBig are witnessing here is a prolonged meltdown of unprecedented proportions. This "guy" has hit all the major points: Thinks he is important, thinks he knows stuff, threating people and all of this done in the form of awful grammar/English contained in his epic ramblings.

How long can gh15's meltdown last?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 06:05:11 PM »
it will last until reports come back to gh15 that everything is on spot and preferably only human grade,,its christmass time everyone should be happy,,i can assure you many are not and im talking around the world not only usa,,if you chose to go against all my recomendation and choose to give out undeground atleast dose is right and make sure you hve decent poweder,,i still recomend ONLY human grade becausae underground is garbage ,,its like ill ask you as a football player to win an olympic swimming competition,,no chance to achieve the goal desired,,leave the hormones for the proffesional labs to make
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 06:19:27 PM »
When gh15 gets busted, as he's walking towards the police car in handcuffs, I want him to look at the tv cameras and say "I'm gh15 from getbig, one phone call from me and I'll turn the world upside down." ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 07:31:42 PM »
When gh15 gets busted, as he's walking towards the police car in handcuffs, I want him to look at the tv cameras and say "I'm gh15 from getbig, one phone call from me and I'll turn the world upside down." ;D

AHAHAHAH.  ::) That would be fucking something, now wouldn't it? I really hope that one day we actually find out who is clown is. Gimmick or not.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »
Gh15 what can I inject to improve my cock size?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »
Gh15 what can I inject to improve my cock size?
Is Sasha not happy Sean Rey?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 08:27:16 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2007, 09:21:46 PM »

moron,,you dont bust the innocent! if i were you id be sitting very very low ,,you and your ciminal friends,,you dont but people who dont posion society,,gh15 is reality check for people like you and genx,,you are the ones who need to be very carful because they will chase you until they get you,,gh15 can sleep at night very peacfuly...can you?

its a dumb stupid thing to say what you said when YOU HAVE NO CLUE TO WERHTER GH15 IS PART OF LAW ENFORCMENT YOU IMBACILE,,you kids never learn,,you playing right into the hands that wanna get you

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »
AHAHAHAH.  ::) That would be fucking something, now wouldn't it? I really hope that one day we actually find out who is clown is. Gimmick or not.

oh you surewill friend you sure will
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2007, 09:27:02 PM »
my friend has been using UG stuff for years... ip ring a bell?? i laugh when u rag on UG stuff... it makes u look fake as hell. like u have a hidden vendetta.
Only a very desperate person would use IP products, especially the injectables. That is if you had no way of acquiring HG products. Reminds me of when his oils came in plastic shampoo type bottles, and his list said to "warm oil on a spoon over a flame" before injecting to remove some of the BA, LMAO

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2007, 09:28:25 PM »
oh you surewill friend you sure will

I hope not.  It'd please me no end to see all the people hanging on your words (for both positive and negative reasons) never know who you are. 

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »

gh15, the gimmick who wouldnt go away

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2007, 09:34:03 PM »
moron,,you dont bust the innocent! if i were you id be sitting very very low ,,you and your ciminal friends,,you dont but people who dont posion society,,gh15 is reality check for people like you and genx,,you are the ones who need to be very carful because they will chase you until they get you,,gh15 can sleep at night very peacfuly...can you?

its a dumb stupid thing to say what you said when YOU HAVE NO CLUE TO WERHTER GH15 IS PART OF LAW ENFORCMENT YOU IMBACILE,,you kids never learn,,you playing right into the hands that wanna get you

I'm an imbecile? You just went on some kind of drugged out rampage because I think it would be funny to see you on the news claiming gh15 from getbig!! hahaha

You fuckin idiot, I'm not going to lay low, I'm not breaking any steroid/drug laws you fat,bloated piece of shit. Maybe if you spent less time on the internet, making up stories about how important you are, and started working out, you could actually break the top ten at the Olympia instead of lying about it. ::)

Oh, yeah, massively, brutal, butchering of the english language meltdown, g4p15. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2007, 06:33:09 AM »
everything is tied

it is somewhat true that gh15 is powerful money man in his country (not usa)
he has indeed power to either make or bust ug's

i dont think his real name or alias has ever been said on this board (in connection to him)..

but the dude was interesting enough for me to wonder about him and turns out here in europe this guy is not so anonymous amongst the ppl involved, at all..

however, sadly, not ifbb pro...  but i dont mind. still gave me info i needed to know

and prolly right anyways on this whole genxxl thing

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2007, 06:40:12 AM »
Can someone translate what that illiterate retard is saying??  ::)
X