Author Topic: My humble apology to gh15...brother I was wrong.  (Read 3076 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
My humble apology to gh15...brother I was wrong.
« on: December 14, 2007, 07:36:58 PM »
Fellas I have to say (and it pains me to write this) gh15 is not a man to fuck around with.

Just 5 min ago I heard a loud noise at my front door when I got up and checked I saw half of my door disappear and gh15 standing in the frame chainsaw in one hand and in the other a massive 20inch black rubber cock, he was also laughing like a maniac.

I asked him what he wants he said an apology and a pint of guiness (Ireland you know).
I apologized right quick to him but denied him the guniness where he got so mad that he grabbed me by head (gh15 hands are focking huge) lifted me up and threw me right back into the living room.
When I woke up i saw him standing over the Howto manual of my Cheese fondue machine trying to figure out how to use it.

I sneaked out of the apartment and warned my wife.

Let this be a lesson to everybody gh15 is not a man to laugh, joke, make fun of, he is truly massive and a force to be reckon with.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Re: My humble apology to gh15...brother I was wrong.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 07:38:49 PM »
Fellas I have to say (and it pains me to write this) gh15 is not a man to fuck around with.

Just 5 min ago I heard a loud noise at my front door when I got up and checked I saw half of my door disappear and gh15 standing in the frame chainsaw in one hand and in the other a massive 20inch black rubber cock, he was also laughing like a maniac.

I asked him what he wants he said an apology and a pint of guiness (Ireland you know).
I apologized right quick to him but denied him the guniness where he got so mad that he grabbed me by head (gh15 hands are focking huge) lifted me up and threw me right back into the living room.
When I woke up i saw him standing over the Howto manual of my Cheese fondue machine trying to figure out how to use it.

Let this be a lesson to everybody gh15 is not a man to laugh, joke, make fun of, he is truly massive and a force to be reckon with.

When you woke up were your pants on the right way? Also, I would check and see if maybe he dropped some "supplements" during the "scuffle" that you might be able to use or sell.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 07:40:31 PM »
When you woke up were your pants on the right way? Also, I would check and see if maybe he dropped some "supplements" during the "scuffle" that you might be able to use or sell.

Seriously I don't think he ass fucked me, but there is not telling what gh15 is capable of when enraged.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 07:41:53 PM »
thats some fucked up shit right thar

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 07:42:07 PM »
LOL! ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 07:42:47 PM »
HAHAH awesome

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 07:45:34 PM »
Did I mention that he kept shouting

Sieg Heil Blitzkrieg time Sieg Heil....

I think i asked him why he kept calling me Sieg Heil where he said that this is the common form of saying hello in Germany, of course I had not time to inform him of this mistake because right after that he called me a liar stuck the swinging black rubber cock under my nose *it smelled of ass* and told me to apologize and get him a pint right fast...Well the rest you already know.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 07:45:50 PM »
why do you feel to rebel are you young or something wut are you trying to prove stark?
TEAM Nasser

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 07:47:25 PM »
why do you feel to rebel are you young or something wut are you trying to prove stark?

There are wolfs and sheep's in this world my son...

Sheep's fold down easy and go with the flow...but the wolfs, the wolfs bend for nobody.
I don't eat grass.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 07:47:42 PM »
Nico,

I never imagined that one week out of a job and you'd turn into a troll/stalker. Let me see if I can have you start your next job early!

PS. Has that Latvian accent become annoying yet? ;D
BigNationRadio.com

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 07:48:02 PM »
what the hell does this mean

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 07:48:52 PM »
Nico,

I never imagined that one week out of a job and you'd turn into a troll/stalker. Let me see if I can have you start your next job early!

PS. Has that Latvian accent become annoying yet? ;D

there is nothing sexier than a woman talking latvian to you when fucking her... every single word sound dirty :D :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 07:49:55 PM »
what the hell does this mean
It means gh15 has a gimmick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 07:51:26 PM »
It means gh15 has a gimmick.
he should take an english class

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2007, 07:53:29 PM »
he should take an english class

hahah that's what gave him away in the first place :D :D :D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 07:54:19 PM »
hahah that's what gave him away in the first place :D :D :D
now i know

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 07:56:13 PM »
Who does gh15 think he is anyways, I saw in another thread he is threatening to take everyone out with one phone call. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 07:58:28 PM »
Who does gh15 think he is anyways, I saw in another thread he is threatening to take everyone out with one phone call. ::)

it's a boomerang cellphone, once unleashed it will go from country to country and bounce of every single head he choose to until
we are all dead.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 08:16:30 PM »

Funniest post I've ever read from you. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 08:17:05 PM »

first of all stark post are funny im laughin so its good
second of alli never threat to take everyone ,,my concerns are with genx and that is the only thing gh15 have concern with ,,its like you fools over there in america didnt learn anything in the last year i swear
dont worry little c1 is safe
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 08:21:41 PM »
first of all stark post are funny im laughin so its good
second of alli never threat to take everyone ,,my concerns are with genx and that is the only thing gh15 have concern with ,,its like you fools over there in america didnt learn anything in the last year i swear
dont worry little c1 is safe
Are you high? Like I give a fuck about a bunch of drug addicts getting busted?

The market is so flooded they can't possibly catch them all. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!