Author Topic: MILOS SARCEV IN BIG TROUBLE  (Read 8788 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: MILOS SARCEV IN BIG TROUBLE
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 09:52:46 PM »
Nah....I don't think so.

From pre-judging.......

Not going to argue with you, you should have come by the Koloseum, deal with it.

Oh look, chaos, it's "airosol" coming to the rescue acting like a tough guy.  How sweet.
Was assol addressing me? I thought I heard something, but I thought the dog farted.haha I guess it was assol afterall.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 09:54:01 PM »

Was assol addressing me? I thought I heard something, but I thought the dog farted.haha I guess it was assol afterall.

HAHAHAHA, pretty soon this cum guzzler will learn about the pecking order around here

joelocal

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 09:54:45 PM »
Not going to argue with you, you should have come by the Koloseum, deal with it.

Deal with what, a debate?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 09:54:45 PM »
HAHAHAHA, pretty soon this cum guzzler will learn about the pecking order around here
From the way he was pecking at m8's lap, I can see he is trying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 09:55:58 PM »
Nah....I don't think so.

From pre-judging.......

joeloco, you rule

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2007, 09:56:34 PM »
From the way he was pecking at m8's lap, I can see he is trying.

Do you think "airosol" will try to hook up with "m8"?  I wouldn't put it past these two fag-gots >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2007, 09:59:52 PM »
Do you think "airosol" will try to hook up with "m8"?  I wouldn't put it past these two fag-gots >:(
The sooner, the better, then they can log off and never come back. Queers.

Deal with what, a debate?
I'm not going to "debate" you, you have it set in your head you did the right thing......you did not, you did it your way, doesn't mean it was the right way.

And I'm not talking about "supplements", I'm talking diet and conditioning. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2007, 10:09:51 PM »
I'm not going to "debate" you, you have it set in your head you did the right thing......you did not, you did it your way, doesn't mean it was the right way.

And I'm not talking about "supplements", I'm talking diet and conditioning. ;)

Son of a bitch......how many fucking times on here have I said that my conditioning was not on, or in your words "not right". There were things that should have been changed.....diet was NOT one of them and insulin is DEFINATLY not the answer.....I'll debate that with anyone!

I wasn't referring to debate you, I was referring to Milos.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2007, 10:16:00 PM »
Son of a bitch......how many fucking times on here have I said that my conditioning was not on, or in your words "not right". There were things that should have been changed.....diet was NOT one of them and insulin is DEFINATLY not the answer.....I'll debate that with anyone!

Joe i dont get why do you insist so much about your condition. If you were so ruined, why did you show up at the show dammit.

CALL 1-800-SARCEV, and next time you get on stage you wont be a joke, but a KING.

joelocal

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »
Joe i dont get why do you insist so much about your condition. If you were so ruined, why did you show up at the show dammit.

CALL 1-800-SARCEV, and next time you get on stage you wont be a joke, but a KING.

I already said there is no next time.....too much money wasted for nothing.....even if I won it's wasted money.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2007, 10:24:04 PM »

Metldown. Diet was definately one of them, maybe in the future you will be able to see this. Like I said, it's not about insulin or HRT, it was about conditioning and diet, the sooner you accept it , the better.

FWIW, Joseph, I am an unbiased opinion here, I could give a shit if you win, lose or draw. I was rooting for you to succeed and I was let down. My opinion, judging from the pics you and others have posted, you are still holding fat. Diet and conditioning. ;)

Next time, swallow some pride and ask for help, guidance, assistance, ideas, whatever you wanna callit, ask Milos, he's just up the road from you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2007, 10:29:41 PM »
Metldown. Diet was definately one of them, maybe in the future you will be able to see this. Like I said, it's not about insulin or HRT, it was about conditioning and diet, the sooner you accept it , the better.

FWIW, Joseph, I am an unbiased opinion here, I could give a shit if you win, lose or draw. I was rooting for you to succeed and I was let down. My opinion, judging from the pics you and others have posted, you are still holding fat. Diet and conditioning. ;)

Next time, swallow some pride and ask for help, guidance, assistance, ideas, whatever you wanna callit, ask Milos, he's just up the road from you.

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time (in the past 2 hours i guess) u start an answer with "meltdown" and i laugh, dunno why, but it just happen. Thank you for that  ;D

joelocal

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2007, 10:31:04 PM »

I did have help.....I didn't do it on my own. He did a great job with what he had to work with.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2007, 10:31:57 PM »
This is like the 2nd or 3rd time (in the past 2 hours i guess) u start an answer with "meltdown" and i laugh, dunno why, but it just happen. Thank you for that  ;D
Sometimes the truth is funny my friend. Bitches melt on here so fast it's hard to keep up. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2007, 10:32:50 PM »

Maybe because I feel like I'm trying to explain things to 4th graders. Frustrating as hell!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2007, 10:33:43 PM »
I did have help.....I didn't do it on my own. He did a great job with what he had to work with.
So you are saying basically, you make your living as a personal trainer, correct me if I'm wrong, and you were so far out of shape, your "help" couldn't help you get in better condition? IMO, that is all you were lacking was conditioning.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2007, 10:37:27 PM »
So you are saying basically, you make your living as a personal trainer, correct me if I'm wrong, and you were so far out of shape, your "help" couldn't help you get in better condition? IMO, that is all you were lacking was conditioning.

Out of shape by bodybuilding standards, by athletic standards I was in shape, better shape than most at my age. I didn't actually start a bodybuilding protocol until I decided to do a show.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2007, 10:38:13 PM »
Joeloco

What kind of help?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2007, 10:42:45 PM »
Out of shape by bodybuilding standards, by athletic standards I was in shape, better shape than most at my age. I didn't actually start a bodybuilding protocol until I decided to do a show.
Shouldn't a personal trainer be in better shape than his clients? As a way to promote his knowledge, like a " hey, if I can keep myself looking this good, imagine what I could do for you" type thing?

What are "athletic standards"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2007, 10:56:04 PM »
:D
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

joelocal

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2007, 10:58:48 PM »
Shouldn't a personal trainer be in better shape than his clients? As a way to promote his knowledge, like a " hey, if I can keep myself looking this good, imagine what I could do for you" type thing?

What are "athletic standards"?

The majority of my clientel are athletes, high school, college and professional mostly Baseball and Football. My entire training before this show consisted of mostly strength training, conditionng and general Gpp, I train with my football players on conditioning days and run drills with them. I also have strongman camps two days per week that consists of things like sled push and pull (40-60 yards) keg toss, tire flip, farmers carry etc, etc along with running obsticle courses that include the impliments I listed. Last year before I tore my meniscus and right before I turned 45 in August, I was elecronically clocked at 5.0 40. All of my training consisted of athletic training. I also train for combines, of course I don't do them, but I train just to see how I would do. I make use of thick bars, bands, chains, a ton of posterior chain work, safty bars, etc, etc. I think you get the point.

I do agree, that I will keep my weight down, no more than 205.  

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2007, 11:01:27 PM »
watch out Chaos and pandamonium----Joe will start a bunch of threads in the complaint board whining about how you guys are mean to him and calling him fat :D

joelocal

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2007, 11:03:36 PM »
watch out Chaos and pandamonium----Joe will start a bunch of threads in the complaint board whining about how you guys are mean to him and calling him fat :D

::).....fag :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2007, 11:06:07 PM »
::).....fag :D
oh shit----good post

...thats the first time Ive read one of your posts and didnt see it littered with excuses or "my feelings are hurt, Im leaving"  :D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2007, 11:09:47 PM »
joeloco

Why dont you start using your old account again? After all, you are back for good and it doesnt seem like you are going to leave anytime soon so...come back THECOACH