Author Topic: MILOS SARCEV IN BIG TROUBLE  (Read 8796 times)

joelocal

Re: MILOS SARCEV IN BIG TROUBLE
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2007, 11:11:50 PM »
joeloco

Why dont you start using your old account again? After all, you are back for good and it doesnt seem like you are going to leave anytime soon so...come back THECOACH

I asked Ron, but he hasn't changed it back....yet. Kinda like the "joeloco" thing though!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2007, 11:19:54 PM »
I asked Ron, but he hasn't changed it back....yet. Kinda like the "joeloco" thing though!

Well
to be honest THECOACH sounds like a wannabe bbuilder
Joelocal also sounds like a wannabe bbuilder

but JOELOCO...
SOUNDS LIKE YOU TRAINED AT A GYM CALLED ATTICA ALONG WITH TOOKIE

go for it CHAMP, or lets open a new thread to decide what will be your new nick, BUT I SUPPORT JOELOCO, THE BADASS

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2007, 11:40:48 PM »
I-One looked some 6-7 weeks off, in comparison to what Leafy brought eg.

He had the muscles, didn't get to show them off at 100%.

I'm sure I-One will agree he would've been in great shape, had the contest been held early January.
As empty as paradise

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2007, 11:42:57 PM »

I'm sure I-One will agree he would've been in great shape, had the contest been held early January.

::)

joelocal

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2007, 11:50:19 PM »

Oh shit Zack......just freaking shoot me will ya?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2007, 12:02:07 AM »

Whaaaat? ;)

You had a great taper, balance, symmetry, everything.

You couldn't spell "gut" even if you tried to (spelling isn't your forte anyways, but you get the picture ;D)

Only thing that fcuked it up was your condition.

Probably would've made a legit threat for winning it if showing up with good enough condition.

As empty as paradise

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2007, 11:36:50 AM »
I say something about your conditioning and I get...

Son of a bitch......how many fucking times on here have I said that my conditioning was not on, or in your words "not right". There were things that should have been changed.....diet was NOT one of them and insulin is DEFINATLY not the answer.....I'll debate that with anyone!

I wasn't referring to debate you, I was referring to Milos.

Meltdown.

Hedge says something about your conditioning, he gets.....

???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2007, 12:57:36 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA....

you call yourself a bodybuilder?

it amazes me how someone can look like that and still get on stage, never mind the amount of shit-talking they do before hand.

you and arvillia are in good compnay with eachother.

congratulations on aspiring to be such a failure.

b

joelocal

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2007, 01:42:59 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA....

you call yourself a bodybuilder?

it amazes me how someone can look like that and still get on stage, never mind the amount of shit-talking they do before hand.

you and arvillia are in good compnay with eachother.

congratulations on aspiring to be such a failure.

And your pics are where??

Thats what I thought ::)

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2007, 01:59:11 PM »
I think that Joe looked good, but not as good when compared to the other guys he compeated against...
Still that was an accomplishment

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2007, 12:53:44 AM »
for not giving us his critique of coach aka jokelocal

Goodru.....I mean Munzer like conditioning at it's finest.

joelocal

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2007, 10:28:12 AM »
Goodru.....I mean Munzer like conditioning at it's finest.

I see the children are out of school early for Christmas vacation ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2007, 10:39:23 AM »
Out of shape by bodybuilding standards, by athletic standards I was in shape, better shape than most at my age. I didn't actually start a bodybuilding protocol until I decided to do a show.

I dunno... if you had done the local show they had in ft myers, you would have won the overall.  I think you have good genetics, despite your statements to the contrary.

It's definitely not worth the $ to compete... some ppl are just born for that stuff.  As a personal trainer and student of the nutrition stuff, you are at the top of your field.  I'm happy for you to retire before getting caught up in competing past the time when nature wants us at 3% bodyfat and dehydrated.  Props for doing the show!

joelocal

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2007, 10:45:23 AM »
I dunno... if you had done the local show they had in ft myers, you would have won the overall.  I think you have good genetics, despite your statements to the contrary.

It's definitely not worth the $ to compete... some ppl are just born for that stuff.  As a personal trainer and student of the nutrition stuff, you are at the top of your field.  I'm happy for you to retire before getting caught up in competing past the time when nature wants us at 3% bodyfat and dehydrated.  Props for doing the show!

I'm a realist, I'm not cut out for competing and like I said many, many, many times while training for that show how I couldn't wait to get back to my regular way of training (power and function). Tomorrow is a conditioning day for me (40's, sled pull etc) can't wait.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2007, 10:51:53 AM »
I'm a realist, I'm not cut out for competing and like I said many, many, many times while training for that show how I couldn't wait to get back to my regular way of training (power and function). Tomorrow is a conditioning day for me (40's, sled pull etc) can't wait.
Bodybuilding is in your blood. I bet even 10 years from now you'll hit a side tricep in a store window and think, what if I did one more masters show.  :D

BTW, why don't you do deadlifts? There's no reason to live without deadlifts!  ;D

joelocal

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2007, 11:08:52 AM »
Bodybuilding is in your blood. I bet even 10 years from now you'll hit a side tricep in a store window and think, what if I did one more masters show.  :D

BTW, why don't you do deadlifts? There's no reason to live without deadlifts!  ;D

You maybe right, being in bodybuilding (and that includes everyone on this board) we are narcissisists, I'll never regret doing the show or my placing, but I'm done.

I do them once in a great while but not on a regular basis and I'll have my athletes do them once in a while as well and again, not on a regular basis, I understand the benefits and science that goes behind it, but IMO, the risks out weigh the benefits. We do however do trap bar deads. For me,for power I would rather do exercises like trap bar deads, reverse hypers and pull throughs or SLDL.

Insider XYZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2007, 12:17:48 PM »
milos your critique of localjoke  ???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2007, 12:48:29 PM »
You maybe right, being in bodybuilding (and that includes everyone on this board) we are narcissisists, I'll never regret doing the show or my placing, but I'm done.

I do them once in a great while but not on a regular basis and I'll have my athletes do them once in a while as well and again, not on a regular basis, I understand the benefits and science that goes behind it, but IMO, the risks out weigh the benefits. We do however do trap bar deads. For me,for power I would rather do exercises like trap bar deads, reverse hypers and pull throughs or SLDL.
I'm 100 % with u on this one...just 2 weeks ago I seriously injured my back doing them..for like the 3rd time in 16 years...I don't see the benefit in them..honestly...more of an ego lift.

Moosejay

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2007, 09:21:43 PM »
Nah....I don't think so.

From pre-judging.......

Joe:

I don't know why they are busting on you (inside jokes?)...I think you look great,

Mike

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2007, 10:02:01 PM »
Great physique JoeLoco!

Q