Author Topic: Ryan Gracie  (Read 2553 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Ryan Gracie
« on: December 15, 2007, 08:07:02 AM »
Ryan Gracie was arrested yesterday in Sao Paulo after he tried to steal a motorcycle at knife point from it's owner.

According to the biggest newspaper in Brazil, O Globo, Ryan used a kitchen knife to make the assault. The owner of the motorcycle said that he gave the motorcycle to Ryan and steped away. But, while Ryan was trying to start the motorcycle, the owner hit him with his helmet knocking Ryan to the ground with others also helping to detain Ryan.

Also reported was that Ryan had stolen a Toyota Corolla from a elderly person around 65 years old, but that he had a crashed the car before attempting to take the motorcycle.

He should have just tried to steal the motorcycle at triangle point.

Predictions
 40/61

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Ryan Gracie off his rocker
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 08:21:30 AM »
Ryan Gracie was arrested yesterday in Sao Paulo after he tried to steal a motorcycle at knife point from it's owner.

According to the biggest newspaper in Brazil, O Globo, Ryan used a kitchen knife to make the assault. The owner of the motorcycle said that he gave the motorcycle to Ryan and steped away. But, while Ryan was trying to start the motorcycle, the owner hit him with his helmet knocking Ryan to the ground with others also helping to detain Ryan.

Also reported was that Ryan had stolen a Toyota Corolla from a elderly person around 65 years old, but that he had a crashed the car before attempting to take the motorcycle.

He should have just tried to steal the motorcycle at triangle point.

they found him in his jail cell dead !

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 09:44:27 AM »
they found him in his jail cell dead !

Where is the proof of this GEO I'll ask before you get beat to death with everyone else asking.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 11:27:48 AM »
Where is the proof of this GEO I'll ask before you get beat to death with everyone else asking.

http://www.mmatorch.com/artman/publish/article_831.shtml     <-------right there !

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 12:23:39 PM »
Ryan Gracie was found dead Saturday in a jail cell at the 91st police station, in Vila Leopoldina, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

The 33-year-old Gracie, who fought as a mixed martial artist exclusively for the now defunct PRIDE Fighting Championships and was the brother of Renzo Gracie , was arrested on Friday for stealing a car and trying to steal a bike. The fighter had been transported to the station after a toxicological examination held in the Medical Legal Institute.

According to the Secretary of Public Security, the body of Gracie was found around 7 a.m. when police were checking the cells of prisoners. Gracie was alone was found fallen into a corner.

Experts of the Medical Legal Institute could not be reached Saturday to make the necessary examinations and direct the body of the fighter to the institute. According to his lawyer, Rodrigo Souto, the cause of death has not been disclosed by police.

Gracie was 5-2 as a mixed martial artist. After starting 1-2, including a decision loss to Kazushi Sakuraba in December 2000, Gracie went 4-0. His last win -- and fight -- came on Dec. 31, 2004, when he defeated Yoji Anjo by armbar.

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 01:45:46 PM »
Ryan Gracie was found dead Saturday in a jail cell at the 91st police station, in Vila Leopoldina, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

The 33-year-old Gracie, who fought as a mixed martial artist exclusively for the now defunct PRIDE Fighting Championships and was the brother of Renzo Gracie , was arrested on Friday for stealing a car and trying to steal a bike. The fighter had been transported to the station after a toxicological examination held in the Medical Legal Institute.

According to the Secretary of Public Security, the body of Gracie was found around 7 a.m. when police were checking the cells of prisoners. Gracie was alone was found fallen into a corner.

Experts of the Medical Legal Institute could not be reached Saturday to make the necessary examinations and direct the body of the fighter to the institute. According to his lawyer, Rodrigo Souto, the cause of death has not been disclosed by police.

Gracie was 5-2 as a mixed martial artist. After starting 1-2, including a decision loss to Kazushi Sakuraba in December 2000, Gracie went 4-0. His last win -- and fight -- came on Dec. 31, 2004, when he defeated Yoji Anjo by armbar.

That sucks, I guess that's even more proof he was off his rocker, maybe he was hittin that old booger sugar a little to hard.
Predictions
 40/61

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 05:05:19 PM »
That sucks,

it really dos'nt......

if the idiot's out there strong arming 65 year old men for thier cars, the world is a better place without the asshole !

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: Ryan Gracie
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 03:02:59 AM »
Ryan were getting into trouble for some years...His gym is in the city where i live, and he has problem with LOTS of people. His drug problems where also very known to everybody, but i never tought it was THAT bad...
 The new mma team Gracie Fusion was created just some time ago and he was one of the coaches...
 The guy really lost his mind completely....The funny thing is that my gym is near the place where he did those things, so when i was getting to the gym i saw the Corolla that he stole @ :o
!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 08:39:59 AM »
OWNED. Can't say I feel sorry for the guy.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 06:37:18 PM »
OWNED. Can't say I feel sorry for the guy.

true.  He was an elite level scumbag.

Jason