Author Topic: Serious question for "bigbobs"  (Read 17546 times)

Alex23

Re: Serious question for "bigbobs"
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 11:25:12 AM »
The thing is, they do!  The US army claims that they need to get rid of insurgents and on even weak evidence of hte existence of a few insurgents in an area they will bomb the shit out of it, even though they know that tens of civilians, children and women are in the area that will die as well.  After searching through the rubble they often find that no insurgents were killed.  You really are clueless aren't you?  Let me guess, everything that comes on CNN is true right?  ::) Unbiased, non-Muslim groups like Amnesty International, International Red Cross, etc. have slammed the US on their indiscriminate disregard for civilian life in the countries it wages war on.

Where did I say I was supportive of insurgents?  I actually said in the first message on this thread that I was not by labelling the woman's comments as being insane.  What I did say is that her attitude is no different than yours as well as several other getbiggers.  Pot.  Kettle.  Black.

Typical CBC liberal brainwash.

My best source of info: my 3 buddies who came back from the sand box and my brother who's in Afganistan.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 11:35:52 AM »
Typical CBC liberal brainwash.

My best source of info: my 3 buddies who came back from the sand box and my brother who's in Afganistan.

So you're saying the US army does has never indiscriminately killed civialians?  It's all a big conspiracy just because four people you know suggest it is?  Even the CNN news stories about US marines were going form house to house in Iraq killing everyone after one of their comrades died in a road-side bomb was made up?  ::) 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 12:00:19 PM »
Look at this co.cksucker justifying the killing of thousands of innocent civilians. Let me guess, you send 15% of your weekly paycheck to nice oversea "charity" linked to Hamas or some other scumbag terrorist org too? Disgusting.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 12:02:45 PM »
Look at this co.cksucker justifying the killing of thousands of innocent civilians. Let me guess, you send 15% of your weekly paycheck to nice oversea "charity" linked to Hamas or some other scumbag terrorist org too? Disgusting.

Look at this co.cksucker justifying the killing of millons of innocent civilians in Iraq.  Let me guess, you send 15% of your weekly paycheck to George Bush or some other scumbag terrorist org too?  Digusting.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 12:03:31 PM »
So you're saying the US army does has never indiscriminately killed civialians?  It's all a big conspiracy just because four people you know suggest it is?  Even the CNN news stories about US marines were going form house to house in Iraq killing everyone after one of their comrades died in a road-side bomb was made up?  ::) 

why don't you go and live there you muslim cu nt
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 12:05:19 PM »
why don't you go and live there you muslim cu nt

I don't live in America.  I live in Canada.  I can actually proudly show my passport outside of North America and be liked by people  ;D

And besides, even if I did live in America, I would be entitled to my opinion and would hold the same opinion as I do.  Are you suggesting that anyone who does not agree with their government's policies should pack up and leave?  So anyone who did not vote for Bush should pack up and leave once Bush got elected? 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 12:11:32 PM »
I don't live in America.  I live in Canada.  I can actually proudly show my passport outside of North America and be liked by people  ;D

And besides, even if I did live in America, I would be entitled to my opinion and would hold the same opinion as I do.  Are you suggesting that anyone who does not agree with their government's policies should pack up and leave?  So anyone who did not vote for Bush should pack up and leave once Bush got elected? 

i am suggesting

that if you don't like it you should fu ck off back to some third world shit hole

where you wouldn't be allowed the freedom to express your views due to the intolerance and extremism practiced

by your fellow towel heads
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2007, 12:13:16 PM »
Look at this co.cksucker justifying the killing of millons of innocent civilians in Iraq.  Let me guess, you send 15% of your weekly paycheck to George Bush or some other scumbag terrorist org too?  Digusting.

That's funny. The majority of people killing the "millions" of innocent civilians in Iraq are you scumbag countrymen and foreigners from Saudi Arabia and the surrounding countries.

Do you think it's justified to cut a fellow muslim's head off for wearing pleated pants because they're too "western"? Or maybe blowing up a bunch of children at a market? Or taking a 5 year old kid, dousing him in gasoline, and lighting him on fire?

Enlighten me, terrorist sympathizer.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2007, 12:17:33 PM »
That's funny. The majority of people killing the "millions" of innocent civilians in Iraq are you scumbag countrymen and foreigners from Saudi Arabia and the surrounding countries.

Do you think it's justified to cut a fellow muslim's head off for wearing pleated pants because they're too "western"? Or maybe blowing up a bunch of children at a market? Or taking a 5 year old kid, dousing him in gasoline, and lighting him on fire?

Enlighten me, terrorist sympathizer.

You think that anyone who points out the similarities between US foreign policy and the actions of Muslim terrorists is automatically a "terrorist sympathizer."  If so, then a large chunk of the American population, including white non-Muslims, would be "terroist sympathizers."  You lack the ability and intellect to debate with me, which is apparent in you having to put words in my mouth and not actually addressing the points I'm making.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2007, 12:18:38 PM »
Did the Enola Gay only hit military targets?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2007, 12:19:07 PM »
Hey "bobs", post that pic again of that skanky shemale looking kvnt you call a "girlfriend", I need a good laugh this afternoon.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2007, 12:19:12 PM »
i am suggesting

that if you don't like it you should fu ck off back to some third world shit hole

where you wouldn't be allowed the freedom to express your views due to the intolerance and extremism practiced

by your fellow towel heads

So if you don't like US foreign policy and are living in Canada that means you should move to a third world country?  ::)  Yup, that makes sense.  It baffles me how stupid some people are.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2007, 12:20:40 PM »
Hey "bobs", post that pic again of that skanky shemale looking kvnt you call a "girlfriend", I need a good laugh this afternoon.

I'm actually the one laughing that you backed down from my challenge to show your girl's pic and let us put them both on hotornot.com to see who is considered more attractive.  Until you can man up to that challenge your baseless getbig quotes do not harm me in the least!  Part of the reason you backed down is probably because your "girl" is really your right hand lol

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2007, 12:23:50 PM »
I'm actually the one laughing that you backed down from my challenge to show your girl's pic and let us put them both on hotornot.com to see who is considered more attractive.  Until you can man up to that challenge your baseless getbig quotes do not harm me in the least!  Part of the reason you backed down is probably because your "girl" is really your right hand lol

Post "her" pic, come on, I need a good laugh.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2007, 12:26:49 PM »
You think that anyone who points out the similarities between US foreign policy and the actions of Muslim terrorists is automatically a "terrorist sympathizer."  If so, then a large chunk of the American population, including white non-Muslims, would be "terroist sympathizers."  You lack the ability and intellect to debate with me, which is apparent in you having to put words in my mouth and not actually addressing the points I'm making.

I don't see the US military lighting 5 year old kids on fire. Justifying terrorism. Priceless. ;)

DrKaje, you continue to convince me that you're a muslim. What is your obsession with sticking your bullshit from 60+ years ago into thread involving muslims? Talk about the present for once.

I could go 500 years and talk about when the muslims were killing millions of innocents for not being muslims. What's your point?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2007, 12:27:19 PM »
So if you don't like US foreign policy and are living in Canada that means you should move to a third world country?  ::)  Yup, that makes sense.  It baffles me how stupid some people are.

no i am not you camel humping homo

muslims move to countries where there are civil liberties and freedom of expression

and then start complaining about them and their foreign policies

no one is forcing you to live in the civilized world
T

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »
geezus am I glad I'm steering clear of this thread.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2007, 12:28:45 PM »

muslims move to countries where there are civil liberties and freedom of expression

Great post. Should round up these douche bags that have a problem with the freedoms granted them by our government and ship them back to their home countries so they can get their heads chopped off by their fellow "countrymen who are suffering".

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2007, 12:30:52 PM »
I don't see the US military lighting 5 year old kids on fire. Justifying terrorism. Priceless. ;)

Do you want to post pics of children who were burned to death by US military aggression?  Or children who were killed in cold blood by US marines who went on a rampage in Iraq?

It seems that one of the Y-Board's rules is whenever you can't actually debate with someone who sees flaws in US foreign policy to label them as justifying terrorism lol.  You can say that I'm "justifying terroris" all you want, doesn't make it true.

I could go 500 years and talk about when the muslims were killing millions of innocents for not being muslims. What's your point?

And I could go back to the time of the Crusades where Christians were killing innocents for not being Christians, or even a few decades back to Hitler's time.  What's your point?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
Do you want to post pics of children who were burned to death by US military aggression?  Or children who were killed in cold blood by US marines who went on a rampage in Iraq?

It seems that one of the Y-Board's rules is whenever you can't actually debate with someone who sees flaws in US foreign policy to label them as justifying terrorism lol.  You can say that I'm "justifying terroris" all you want, doesn't make it true.

You keep implying that US military has killed most of hte people in Iraq. I hate to break it to you bright spot. Your fellow "brothers" are the ones blowing up market places, churches, restaurants and everything else under the Sun. The US tries to avoid killing civilians. Muslims have made a hobby out of it. Hamas constantly targets Israeli civilians for rocket attacks. You don't see Israel randomly targeting civilians.

You sitting there trying to justify it when you're too thick headed to even admit that the majority of the people doing the killing are muslim.  ;)

Typical Muslim denial tactics. Love it!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2007, 12:33:19 PM »

For starters my country benefits from me living here, as I contribute to the economy and pay taxes (I pay more in taxes than many Muslim-haters earn in a year, lol, but that's another story).  It's in my civilized country's best interests for me to stay.  If that was not the case, my ancestors would not have been allowed to immigrate, nor would my family be allowed to sponsor other family members to immigrate here.

As a Canadian citizen I'm allowed to criticize Canada's foreing policy just as any other Canadian, non-muslim or muslim, is allowed to do.  And I have even more of a right to criticize US foreign policy because I dont even live there.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2007, 12:36:18 PM »
Answer this question dickhead. Do Americans chop off their cousin's heads IN FRONT OF their four and five year old children for wearing pleated pants because they think they're too "Western"?

It's a pretty simple question.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2007, 12:40:36 PM »
You keep implying that US military has killed most of hte people in Iraq. I hate to break it to you bright spot. Your fellow "brothers" are the ones blowing up market places, churches, restaurants and everything else under the Sun. The US tries to avoid killing civilians. Muslims have made a hobby out of it. Hamas constantly targets Israeli civilians for rocket attacks. You don't see Israel randomly targeting civilians.

You sitting there trying to justify it when you're too thick headed to even admit that the majority of the people doing the killing are muslim.  ;)

Typical Muslim denial tactics. Love it!

In the last few years, most violent deaths caused in Iraq were by other "Muslims."  I never denied that.  However, even more civilian deaths in Iraq (well over 1 million) were caused by US foreign policy in the decade after the first gulf-war from sanctions against Iraq which led to Iraq's civilians not having access to even basic medicines.

As for me "justifying terrorism," all I'm saying is that certain US military tactics are no different than those of Muslim terrorists.  Only a CNN-brainwashed idiot would believe otherwise.  Let me guess, you also think Denis Halliday is a terrorist sympathizer who should live in a third world country?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2007, 12:41:46 PM »
Answer this question dickhead. Do Americans chop off their cousin's heads IN FRONT OF their four and five year old children for wearing pleated pants because they think they're too "Western"?

It's a pretty simple question.

Not that specific example, no.  But Americans did go on a rampage from house to house in in Iraqi village spraying everyone inside, including elderly, women and children who were trying to hide within their own homes.  What's the difference?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2007, 12:46:30 PM »
Not that specific example, no.  But Americans did go on a rampage from house to house in in Iraqi village spraying everyone inside, including elderly, women and children who were trying to hide within their own homes.  What's the difference?

A suicide bomber detonated himself in the middle of a group of children who were trying to get candy that the US soldiers were handing out. No problem whatsoever killing almost 20 children all because they wanted one white guy dead.

Prove that the US did what you're saying. There isn't one hard piece of evidence of what you're claiming. Typical muslim propaganda. "I heard they did this but I have no proof but it has to be true because Americans are evil. Nevermind that foreigners from Saudi Arabia continue to blow up hundreds of us while we're shopping for groceries."  ::)