Author Topic: Serious question for "bigbobs"  (Read 17561 times)

Alex23

Serious question for "bigbobs"
« on: December 15, 2007, 09:48:15 AM »
I was watching some canadian report on CBC someone sent me the other day; an old report from 2001 where a muslim "lady" from Toronto was being interviewed regarding how she "felt" about 9/11...Immigrated some 5 years earlier and made a citizen with arms wide open.

CBC reporter: "What was you and your familiy's reaction to the 9/11 events?"
Muslim woman': "Crying."
CBC reporter: "That made you sad?"
Muslim woman': "No cry for joy, for Allah"
CBC reporter: "Why?"
Muslim woman': "They deserved it. Every siangle one of them. They participate to the evil by working and paying tagxes"
CBC reporter: "It's been reported that people of Middle Eastern origin were killed when the WTC collapsed."
Muslim woman': "They deserved it as well in the name of Allah...(weird chants)"...

It goes on and on on how they use tax evasion tactics and send the money back to Syria, how their "son" spends his summer in AlQueda camps and will eventually "enroll" 'full time...

Doesn't this make you ashamed? Does it piss you off as a Canadian citizen who pays your fair share of taxes? :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Serious question for "bigbobs"
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »
why do you have to talk about David Paul's sister that way, Alex?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »
What can you do, that's a very small, minor percentage of the Muslim population who feels that way.

On the same token, you can find a minor, small percentage of Christians, Americans, and Jews (okay a larger percentage of it's on Getbig) who get joyful at hearing that Iraqi civilians or Palestinians, Afghans, etc. died from US or Israeli attacks.

And now hypothetically if this woman had her civilian husband, father or brother killed in an attack in Palestine with American-provided equipment, she may be so devastated inside that it leads her to insanity in proclaiming joy at hearing that American civilians died in 9/11.  Just like the parents of an American soldier who died in Iraq would probably make similar statements at hearing of a bomb that fell on an Iraqi village and killed civilians.

You should watch the movie "Kingdom" if you havent already - it's got a good message at the end.

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 06:52:30 PM »
why do you have to talk about David Paul's sister that way, Alex?

Hahahah he actually retorted with a mix of liberal misinformation and "what ifs"... Can't believe it.

We harbor them all over North America, with arms wide open... and we're the "bad people" ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 06:57:47 PM »
Should I be shocked that a muslim is trying to justify killing thousands of innocent Americans? There's a 99.99% chance that the kid or husband that hypothetical Palestinian woman is crying was probably a mujahideen scum.

Hahahah he actually retorted with a mix of liberal misinformation and "what ifs"... Can't believe it.

We harbor them all over North America, with arms wide open... and we're the "bad people" ::)

You got to love them. Like the ones in England. England gives them everything they want, and they say thank you by holding rallies in the streets calling for an Islamic state. Makes me want to puke.

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 07:07:30 PM »
Should I be shocked that a muslim is trying to justify killing thousands of innocent Americans? There's a 99.99% chance that the kid or husband that hypothetical Palestinian woman is crying was probably a mujahideen scum.

You got to love them. Like the ones in England. England gives them everything they want, and they say thank you by holding rallies in the streets calling for an Islamic state. Makes me want to puke.

You mean "Rallies" like these BF? >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 07:08:49 PM »
You mean "Rallies" like these BF? >:(

Yes, exactly like that. That woman needs to be punched in the face with a .45 round. What a piece of shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 07:10:20 PM »
Makes me want to puke.
If you're going to puke..............do it on the x board.

Why would "big" ::) bobsoncock, defend such actions? That's the problem...it should be legal to whip these bastards in public. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 07:11:38 PM »
If you're going to puke..............do it on the x board.

Why would "big" ::) bobsoncock, defend such actions? That's the problem...it should be legal to whip these bastards in public. >:(

I love the irony of those fags wearing masks like they're ashamed of it. Look at all the apes gawking.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »
I love the irony of those fags wearing masks like they're ashamed of it. Look at all the apes gawking.

Why do they wear a mask for?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 09:48:10 PM »
Because they are cowards. ::)

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 09:50:26 PM »

Are you being sarcastic?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 09:54:12 PM »
Are you being sarcastic?
No, he's being a "Jedi" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2007, 10:02:38 PM »

Hey fuckface, what's up.  Smuggled any "sausage" in your poop chute lately?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 11:50:44 PM »
Berzerkfury has the same attitude as the woman in the interview Alex.  While that woman has that attitude towards Americans, BF has it towards Muslims.  Therefore, they have the same level of intelligence and morality.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 05:49:20 AM »
Berzerkfury has the same attitude as the woman in the interview Alex.  While that woman has that attitude towards Americans, BF has it towards Muslims.  Therefore, they have the same level of intelligence and morality.

Most people didn't know or care that afghanistan even existed before 911.

A lot of people hate America for lots of reasons but it's kind of ok because we hate a lot of people for a lots of reasons.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 08:38:19 AM »

Nah, it's not the same. I'd have the same attitudes towards Americans if they felt like running around and blowing up innocent children and others. Thing is, they don't. You mcrack me up. Your opinion of this situation is exactly the reason islam needs to be wiped off the map. You may not be an insurgent, but you're obviously supportive of what they're doing because, as you put it, "The Americans are the exact the same way."  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 08:46:13 AM »
Nah, it's not the same. I'd have the same attitudes towards Americans if they felt like running around and blowing up innocent children and others. Thing is, they don't. You mcrack me up. Your opinion of this situation is exactly the reason islam needs to be wiped off the map. You may not be an insurgent, but you're obviously supportive of what they're doing because, as you put it, "The Americans are the exact the same way."  ::)

Are you even vaguely familiar with America's civil rights history?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 08:51:11 AM »

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 09:06:54 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 09:21:27 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 09:27:45 AM »

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, fuccking all time getbig classic.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 10:08:44 AM »
LOL!!!

Of course 911 was an act of evil. I'm just pointing out the obvious, we don't come to the table with clean hands.

It would be like the Germans complaining about inhumane treatment of prisoners. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 10:24:33 AM »

BWAAAAahahahahahahahahaa

Absolutely classic!!  ;D ;D ;D  LMAO
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 10:51:16 AM »
Nah, it's not the same. I'd have the same attitudes towards Americans if they felt like running around and blowing up innocent children and others. Thing is, they don't.

The thing is, they do!  The US army claims that they need to get rid of insurgents and on even weak evidence of hte existence of a few insurgents in an area they will bomb the shit out of it, even though they know that tens of civilians, children and women are in the area that will die as well.  After searching through the rubble they often find that no insurgents were killed.  You really are clueless aren't you?  Let me guess, everything that comes on CNN is true right?  ::) Unbiased, non-Muslim groups like Amnesty International, International Red Cross, etc. have slammed the US on their indiscriminate disregard for civilian life in the countries it wages war on.

You mcrack me up. Your opinion of this situation is exactly the reason islam needs to be wiped off the map. You may not be an insurgent, but you're obviously supportive of what they're doing because, as you put it, "The Americans are the exact the same way."  ::)

Where did I say I was supportive of insurgents?  I actually said in the first message on this thread that I was not by labelling the woman's comments as being insane.  What I did say is that her attitude is no different than yours as well as several other getbiggers.  Pot.  Kettle.  Black.