Author Topic: Skin acne from excessive iodine from salmon is a form of gods wrath with reptili  (Read 8655 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
reptilian transformation or ancient reptilian ties ......yes it will make you look like one, and if you dont beleive me i dare you to eat two cans of salmon a day you will get redness and acne patches

and we cant eat too much meat or we get cancers

of course we can be fucked over with too much sugars

but god puts higher 'sacredness' upon animals that we eat, and we pay the price if we eat them excessively...

so my case in point is salmon and its iodine content

last week i started eating a can a day then went to like 2 cans a day i would mix in a bowl with one egg and one small sppoonfull of mayo then fry it in the pan with butter. I swear it was the best damn tasting salmon pattie i ever had. so of course i kept eating it...

One of the immediate effects i got from the salmon was overall bodyheat increase . So i thought this was great because i was feeling cold at the time from low calories. I felt as if i was burning off more fat while not eating really at a big deficit. So even more happy...

then day 2 or 3 after i had consumed about 4 cans of salmon over this period i woke up with an acne like rash seemingly between the cheek and jaw line on both sides of my faces. I thought it was very odd because it didnt look like a regular acne or zit or pimple you know like you get if you eat too much peanutbutter or sugar ect. It was like a patch of redness. I thought what was even odder is that the pattern and placement of this acne that hypothetically if i kept eating all this salmon i would eventually turn into a reptilian without a doubt. So i ate ANOTHER can of salmon and fried it up and have at this wonderful tasty thing.

Then the wrath of god struck me again, i felt the bodyheat increase as well as overall skin redness and i noticed that my cheeks flared up in redness that practically resulted in instintaneous acne from the salmons iodine content.

so of course i stopped eating it and let it circulate out of my system and the acne eventually cleared up but after about 4 days.

so ive learned that i can only eat salmon maybe once every week and only one can at that

i realize it is not wise to eat of ANY meats more than once per week because of the effect salmon has and my guess is that other meats have a negative effect on the body that are not seen by our eyes

this is a lesson in sacrifice and how everything is sacred and nothing is to be wasted or abused, to every animal that we curse upon to kill it and eat it , it shall curse us back  visabley or invincibly.

everything has a curse or damnation behined it but i beleive that meats hold the highest curse for our consumption
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
So where do you go from here bro? Back to the protein bar (with no sugar alcohols) diet?

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
Sounds like herpes to me.

Stark

• Getbig V
farmed Salmon is probably the worse thing you can eat anyways.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So where do you go from here bro? Back to the protein bar (with no sugar alcohols) diet?

man im eating icecream and put on a nice 1.5 inches to my lower abs and ass lol

ive been reading the bible more and more it truly ties in the whole  mysterious aliens, reptilians, even our thoughts of being super human and being powerful and such. its all an illusion we see peaks of greatness and accomplishments that we work so hard to acheive but one day of lacking dedication from diet and training it all starts a downward cycle of reverse mode that sets you back. and you would have to repeat the cycle of superior dedication to get back.

I find myself speaking out more about gods words even though i dont really want to , i have no choice but to, i ALREADY know the other routes of life and know what to expect, now and the future is not a time of more different diets in hopes to acheive greatness once again, it is only a time to REALIZE that our purpose is to be ETERNAL servants. And that when we stray' or try to be something that we are not * 2 percent bodyfat 180 pounds of shredded muscle* we will see the light of these works and relish in them but they are only temporary because like with all things the dedication to be on point everyday will fade and that one candybar will be much more joyful than a full day of being hungry and starving and lacking energy, then that one candybar will turn to 3 then 5 then so on.

So i realize my purpose it is only to spread the word of god in that he only garantees us safety and that we must serve him is the only way to have peace of mind
A

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
farmed and then canned for who knows how long, then bought at pack n' save by the Daddy for 1.99 a can.  no shit your body can't process several cans of it a day.  i guarantee if you ate fresh alaskan salmon in the same amount of ounces of the canned shit you wouldn't get a rash. its a lot more expensive, but it would prove that its the upbringing and processing of the meat that causes the problem, not anything inherent in the meat itself
its comin today

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
All Party Drugs
tank u jesus

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin

So i realize my purpose it is only to spread the word of god in that he only garantees us safety and that we must serve him is the only way to have peace of mind

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

watch the first part, about religion
its comin today

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
If you eat the same animal foods day in day out, you will become allergic to it. If you saw milos's seminar you would know that wadders.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
If you eat the same animal foods day in day out, you will become allergic to it. If you saw milos's seminar you would know that wadders.

bullshit
its comin today

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

watch the first part, about religion

what im saying isnt really 'religion'

but works or the 'word' from the old and ancient 'testaments'  from the ancient sumerian tablets

all religions are nearly the same

if you read the bible it makes perfect sense and you really cannot argue with any of its clear laws in that everything IS sacred
A

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
what im saying isnt really 'religion'

but works or the 'word' from the old and ancient 'testaments'  from the ancient sumerian tablets

all religions are nearly the same

if you read the bible it makes perfect sense and you really cannot argue with any of its clear laws in that everything IS sacred

just watch the movie
its comin today

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

it is god way of telling you to "chill out on killing and eating animals because you dont really need to eat them" because we have plenty of other sources of calories. You CANNOT justify killing another LIVING BEING just because you are hungry! This right there is setting yourself ABOVE the ONENESS and that your are NOT equal with all living things!

of course we never think about this and brought up eating all these animal products and not realizing all the dead animals that died to satisfy our tummys

we can live longer maybe 5-15 years more if we didnt eat all the meats
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im watching thanks for the vid
A

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
it is god way of telling you to "chill out on killing and eating animals because you dont really need to eat them" because we have plenty of other sources of calories. You CANNOT justify killing another LIVING BEING just because you are hungry! This right there is setting yourself ABOVE the ONENESS and that your are NOT equal with all living things!

of course we never think about this and brought up eating all these animal products and not realizing all the dead animals that died to satisfy our tummys

eggs are the best form of naturally occurring proteins, they're cheap, and can be high/low calorie depending on including the yolk. and meat free.

whats not to love?
its comin today

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV

Tell that to a lion the next time you see him eating a zebra.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
eggs are the best form of naturally occurring proteins, they're cheap, and can be high/low calorie depending on including the yolk. and meat free.

whats not to love?

That from a vegetarian standpoint they're the equivalent of eating a baby fetus.  Unless you're into that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

whats not to love?

yes i dont have a problem with eating eggs that are not born or alive. there curse is not as high as a living thing upon OUR body.

zeitgest is a great movie

like i said the 'laws' of the bible are so perfect you cannot argue it logically. We are eternal servants

jesus christ couldve been and might very well be made up. but it has nothing to do with the real value and laws you can comprehend by reading the bible or atleast parts of it. If it doesnt make sense to you then discard it

but i know one thing is , is that we are eternally in debt or enslaved because we are equal to our 'god' because his higher guidance is enslaved to keeping us 'safe' for WE provide the work of eternal "enslavement" to carryout his loving and devine works..So jesus christ could be total bullshit, but i know for fact that we are One and equal with all and when we try to disrupt this fine balance we may be asking for a harder road ahead
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Tell that to a lion the next time you see him eating a zebra.

the bible states that the animals do not have the intellegence, so they are given right of passage to do so. for they are still cursed even as animals unto it

we have the intellegence atleast so we should use our intellegence and not eat living things
A

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
the bible states that the animals do not have the intellegence, so they are given right of passage to do so. for they are still cursed even as animals unto it

we have the intellegence atleast so we should use our intellegence and not eat living things

Have you ever seen a healthy-looking vegetarian?  They all look like they're a tofu-bean salad away from evaporating.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com

aren't plants living things as well?  ::)
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
aren't plants living things as well?  ::)

they are cursed for eternity providing oxygen without choice
A

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
they are cursed for eternity providing oxygen without choice

but we produce carbon dioxide without a choice also
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
but we produce carbon dioxide without a choice also

yes we are enslaved in the system, so the gods can have their fun