Author Topic: question for gh15  (Read 4224 times)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
question for gh15
« on: December 15, 2007, 11:00:21 AM »
recently i went to a bb contst and i saw a guy inyecting insulin to himself backstage before he went out to the stage... why is that?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: question for gh15
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 11:01:34 AM »
recently i went to a bb contst and i saw a guy inyecting insulin to himself backstage before he went out to the stage... why is that?

wtf where was that

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 11:02:50 AM »
Maybe his blood sugar was low.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 11:04:03 AM »
Maybe his blood sugar was low.

haha

he probably gave himself diabetes by abusing insulin

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 11:04:47 AM »
maybe he was a diabetic
tank u jesus

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 11:05:12 AM »
buenos aires,argentina... i thought of the bool sugar, but he was getting many shots, not only once, but like every 2 minutes... i saw him take 3 or 4 shots.... after he came down from posing he threw up and had cramps..

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 11:08:12 AM »
buenos aires,argentina... i thought of the bool sugar, but he was getting many shots, not only once, but like every 2 minutes... i saw him take 3 or 4 shots.... after he came down from posing he threw up and had cramps..

How do you know the shots he was getting were insulin?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 11:14:50 AM »
Sounds like a typical BB show to me. Nothing new here.

Usually BB's will load the fk UP on carbs, fats and sugars the night before a show and the morning of. To further make themselves appear FULL they will use slin to drive all the excess nutrients/calories etc...into the muscle cells.

I know guys who will use 2-4 iu's with every carb meal starting FRIDAY before the show and 4-6 iu's the morning of with breakfast and with their bags of rice cakes w/ peanutbutter spread concoctions along with their reeses cups.

Bottom line? It's to make themselves FULLER looking.

The cramps and vomiting could have come from the diuretics I'm sure he was using.
?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 11:18:15 AM »

Do you know where to get pictures of that show? I want to see the winner of the foreign guys category

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 11:47:57 AM »
try doing it with eating sushi or chinease after and see what happens to you,,froim flatter man on stafe you will become the bigger man on stage ,,full popped muscle through skin,,the duretic should do the trick to the winner circle,,
people dont understand how much insulin and duretic is important in bodybuilding,,but the importance is timing more than doses when it comes to condition

you see all the big guys you so like to show here in pictures ,,me included,,you ask yourself damn how come their muscle is popped out of the skin and look like paper,,you think its the gh yet mr gaspari had it in the 80s,,it is not the gh friends,,IT IS THE USE OF DURETICS

do not belive ethe ones who day duretics is not needed for the look youre after,,low bodyfat by itself wont do shit to you unless your water between muscle and skin is reduced to nada or very minimal,,duretics is a very integral part of being a bodybuilder and is a mjor attraction to women when they see a guy physiqe where they say the word beautiful or damn he is hot,,water is everything ...alot more important than bodyfat% ,,the moment you know how to manipulate the water in your body aka willing to do duretics and know how to use duretics and femiliar with them,,you will be able to get the look you are so much after,,ofcourse hormones are a must and insulin too

timng is the most important factor in achieveing anything in bodybuilding,,but mot suceesful bodybuilder are very tolarent to the use of duretics and their body use it well,,the ones who end up injured and out of kidny are the ones in reality that did not ! have good genetics,,good genetics is the ability to survive all the meds needed in bodybuuilding and make your physiqe win shows or place high,,the proffesional who had health problems are the ones with bad genetics not vise versa,,and you can see it today in the way they look
fallen angel

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 01:01:06 PM »

Do you know where to get pictures of that show? I want to see the winner of the foreign guys category

i have pics from on my computer at work, i can post them on monday, I asked him what he was getting and he told me insuline....

one of my friends(mr paraguay) got second at the show...

it was the longest show i have ever seen over 160 competitors and the winner of each class went to an overall, from that over all, the winner went to another overall with former mr argentina and some fench guy, the winner of that overall went against the reigning mr paraguay and mr argentina... so it was looooooooooooooong...

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 01:12:37 PM »
i have some pics from the mr paraguay contest here..

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »
mr paraguay

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
Did you see my m8 from chile which placed first? :)

littlemack

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 04:22:10 PM »
This post is for questions?

Ok.

I think I have an infection on my penis. See, I was doing syntherol injections on my penis but I'm worried about an abscess. What you bro's think? Is 3cc's too much for the penis? Its red and irritated. Sort of hot to the touch and swollen. GH15? What do I do about this problem? Should I keep doing my synthol injects? Maybe try on the opposite side or down the shaft closer to my pelvis? Damn. I bet I got some bunk stuff with used motor oil. I noticed the color of the oil looked black and dirty...like used motor oil. Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks fellas!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »

Ok.

I think I have an infection on my penis. See, I was doing syntherol injections on my penis but I'm worried about an abscess. What you bro's think? Is 3cc's too much for the penis? Its red and irritated. Sort of hot to the touch and swollen. GH15? What do I do about this problem? Should I keep doing my synthol injects? Maybe try on the opposite side or down the shaft closer to my pelvis? Damn. I bet I got some bunk stuff with used motor oil. I noticed the color of the oil looked black and dirty...like used motor oil. Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks fellas!
Yes, always inject your oil directly into the tip of the penis...rotate injections in a circular motion around the tip. Also, make sure you use a big enough pin, you have to get in there nice and deep...1.5" 21g pin should work perfectly.

last off, heat your oil up until it's boiling hot...and if your penis still works after doing this, you didn't sue enough oil.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2007, 05:35:04 PM »
Yes, always inject your oil directly into the tip of the penis...rotate injections in a circular motion around the tip. Also, make sure you use a big enough pin, you have to get in there nice and deep...1.5" 21g pin should work perfectly.

last off, heat your oil up until it's boiling hot...and if your penis still works after doing this, you didn't sue enough oil.

No no Arnold, you've got it all wrong.  I'm really surprised at your ignorance since your other posts make it seem like you know your stuff.  For penis injections you need to use a 1" 18g.  Take 3 cc and mainline that badboy right into the big vein on top of the penis.  Geez man, do your research.    :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2007, 05:41:22 PM »
Insulin increases blood flow to the muscles and makes you veiny. Injecting just before the stage is too late to do anything for glycogen - it's to make you more "pumped up".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2007, 05:46:47 PM »

Ok.

Thanks fellas!

see ,,arnold junior gave you an answer,,no need for gh15 on that aspect ;)
fallen angel

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 07:43:11 PM »
Insulin increases blood flow to the muscles and makes you veiny. Injecting just before the stage is too late to do anything for glycogen - it's to make you more "pumped up".

ahhh thanks man