Author Topic: A-Rod is the true homerun king, not Bonds.  (Read 3230 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: A-Rod is the true homerun king, not Bonds.
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2007, 06:49:48 PM »
I wanna see it too. I'd go now, but it's cold, my brother's got the car, and going to the local cinemas after 9 isn't very wise.

What a horrible saturday night.

1. dress warm
2. pop some ECA
3. call over some hooker
4. Order some pizza
5. get some liquor
Here comes the money shot

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2007, 06:53:17 PM »
1. dress warm
2. pop some ECA
3. call over some hooker
4. Order some pizza
5. get some liquor

I will call a hooker after my finals are up.

I have johnny walker.

I'd feel guilty with the pizza, dunno why.

No ECA for me, as I'm no mood to diet and I don't want something to get wired on.

I bought this water proff columbia jacket. It's quite nice and very warm. Got it at century 21 downtown chambers street.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2007, 07:01:09 PM »
anyone got pictures of that hot blonde that Arod got caught with?
Here comes the money shot

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2007, 07:05:50 PM »

joelocal

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2007, 07:40:17 PM »
Anyways, this guy is wayyy better than Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, as he didn't need juice to get his bombs. He's a tall naturally built guy who can steal 30 bases and still jack it out of the park.  8)

AROD!

Bullshit......they won't touch him because he just signed a $275mil contract with the Yankees and MLB needs him. He just as much on gear as the others and I'd bet anything on that!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2007, 07:49:51 PM »
The baseball is more juiced than the players, they are hitting a fucking golf ball.  That all goes back to the owners, Bud Siegel-especially, whoring the game out for $$$$.

joelocal

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2007, 07:52:36 PM »
The baseball is more juiced than the players, they are hitting a fucking golf ball.  That all goes back to the owners, Bud Siegel-especially, whoring the game out for $$$$.

I agree with that too, they are winding the ball tighter and tighter and cooling off the humidifier more and more.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2007, 07:55:47 PM »
Joe, that is the big story that the media wont/hasnt touched imo.  I knew a catcher playing in the minors for the white sox, and he said it was unbelievable how much different the baseballs in MLB were.

They need the kids playing x box to follow baseball, high scoring games-lots of HRs.  They destroyed the integrity of the game in the process.  I dont even watch baseball at this point.  I also think Mantle would literally hit 85 HRs if he got to hit this juiced up golfball they are playing with now.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2007, 08:21:23 PM »
Joe, that is the big story that the media wont/hasnt touched imo.  I knew a catcher playing in the minors for the white sox, and he said it was unbelievable how much different the baseballs in MLB were.

They need the kids playing x box to follow baseball, high scoring games-lots of HRs.  They destroyed the integrity of the game in the process.  I dont even watch baseball at this point.  I also think Mantle would literally hit 85 HRs if he got to hit this juiced up golfball they are playing with now.

I was friends with Lance Blankenship, a 2nd baseman with the A's back in the 80's. I used to pitch him real golf balls at the Oakland Coliseum and he would hit them completely out of the stadium in dead center field.  ;D ;D
a

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2007, 08:28:56 PM »
throughout a-rod's career he has averaged one home run for every 14.1 at bats.
throughout barry bonds career he has averaged one home run for every 12.9 at bats.

seems to me like bonds still has him

You think so?

Bonds First 15 seasons 1986-2000  around 400 Hrs at age 36 (only one season over 50 Hrs in 22 seasons) when he broke the record in 2001 'juiced to the grills

A-Rod so far 13 seasons allready  over 500 Hrs and  3 seasons 50 plus Hrs he's only 32 years of age!!

joelocal

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2007, 09:14:12 PM »
I was friends with Lance Blankenship, a 2nd baseman with the A's back in the 80's. I used to pitch him real golf balls at the Oakland Coliseum and he would hit them completely out of the stadium in dead center field.  ;D ;D

Thats actually part of batting practice for most teams.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2007, 09:37:57 PM »
Thats actually part of batting practice for most teams.

You coudn't pitch golf balls because of risk of getting killed by a line drive to 3 players:

Jack Clark, Dave Winfield and Jose Canseco.

Im serious

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2007, 09:41:24 PM »
A-Rod's name hasn't popped up anywhere in the steroid and HGH related stuff. The guy has 500 plus homeruns and is only 32 or 33, can't remember. He'll shatter Bond's asterisked record if he stays injury free.

Anyways, this guy is wayyy better than Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, as he didn't need juice to get his bombs. He's a tall naturally built guy who can steal 30 bases and still jack it out of the park.  8)

AROD!

Just a matter of time.....remember that.

I stopped giving a shit about baseball, not because of the drugs (that was the sour icing on an already rotten cake), but because of all the piece of shit primadonna's that are always bitching and complaining, thinking they are above everything, despite being blessed by playing a kid's name for outrageous amounts of money.

There are no "heroes" in baseball, hell, in sports.

Do you honestly believe that A-greed wouldn't take drugs if it helped him make more obscene amounts of money?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

joelocal

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2007, 09:42:11 PM »

You coudn't pitch golf balls because of risk of getting killed by a line drive to 3 players:

Jack Clark, Dave Winfield and Jose Canseco.

Im serious

Sorry, not for driving the ball, for bunting practice. I should have clarified.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »
arod is on gear

bonds is clean

Hope this helps

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2007, 09:16:54 PM »
Ruth averaged a home run every 11.7 at bats.  When he 60 home runs in 1927, he hit 14% of all home runs in his league that year. For a player to hit 14% of all home runs today, he would have to hit over 300 home runs in one season.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2007, 06:28:52 AM »
Ruth averaged a home run every 11.7 at bats.  When he 60 home runs in 1927, he hit 14% of all home runs in his league that year. For a player to hit 14% of all home runs today, he would have to hit over 300 home runs in one season.

Well when Ruth was playing he only saw Curves and fast ball and that's it,  nothing else was invented back then!!

Imagine Big Papi now just getting just to diffrent pitch, he would hit 40 hr. before the All Star break,

plus when Ruth was around ,there was no such thing as "relief" a pitcher had to pitch the whole game even if he was done by the 3rd inning.

Plus they were only like 14 teams or so.

Black and Latinos weren't allowed to play back then so it was like an Amateur level really... now you have a 19 year old boy from Panama that throws 100 mph, and that same day he has a ML contract.

WOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

affy

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2007, 06:34:18 AM »
he's 6'3 225lbs

nothing too out there...but he did seem to have a major major transformation after 1997

anyways i seriously doubt any of the top players don't use...its their livelihood, they'll do anything to get on top

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2007, 06:41:20 AM »
he's 6'3 225lbs

nothing too out there...but he did seem to have a major major transformation after 1997

anyways i seriously doubt any of the top players don't use...its their livelihood, they'll do anything to get on top

Do you know a guy at 6'3" that from age 22 to age 32 earned over 100 millions $$ and stood the same?

WOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2007, 07:45:38 AM »
The ball was different however and not as tightly wound making it much harder to hit at a long distance.  Also with fewer teams the talent and pitching is not as diluted as it is today.  And we all know how much better blacks and latinos are at baseball than whites.  ::)  Come on, it's not basketball or track.