Author Topic: Bill Wilmore contact info?  (Read 2626 times)

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Bill Wilmore contact info?
« on: December 15, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »
Anybody got contact info. for Bill Wilmore? MuscleMag has some photos we need to get back to him. Thanks!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Bill Wilmore contact info?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 05:59:46 PM »
Anybody got contact info. for Bill Wilmore? MuscleMag has some photos we need to get back to him. Thanks!

yeah, he is listed  at www.hotmale.com
Here comes the money shot

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 06:07:36 PM »
Buy, that was a rotten trick. Can't believe I fell for it!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 06:13:24 PM »

What do you do for MUSCLEMAG?  Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 06:18:31 PM »
Buy, that was a rotten trick. Can't believe I fell for it!

ROFL

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 06:25:23 PM »
What do you do for MUSCLEMAG?  Discuss.
I write a monthly column that used to be called Hardcore East. Now called East Coast Review. Focuses on east coast bodybuilding scene, though I do my best to get as much powerlifting in there as I can. Peace.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 06:28:55 PM »
I write a monthly column that used to be called Hardcore East. Now called East Coast Review. Focuses on east coast bodybuilding scene, though I do my best to get as much powerlifting in there as I can. Peace.

and you want to contact Bill...dude, contact Wolf or Heath

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 06:35:51 PM »
and you want to contact Bill...dude, contact Wolf or Heath

No, the magazine has some pictures of his that accompanied an interview I did that they never ran (they are going to run it online at the MuscleMag website). But I procured the pics from Bill and want to see that he gets them back, even though it's all this time later.

Also, in the column I try not to do what every other magazine does...which is Wolf and Heath, 2-3 months after the fact because of the delay from an event happening to a magazine going to press and being distributed. For example, last month I featured a few grassroots NY/NJ amateur guys, Canadian amateur Kim Birch (met her at Jersey's Strong and Shapely), and Gene Rychlak. This month it's Dave Pulcinella and the demise of the PDI (which is really about the IFBB though).

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 06:38:46 PM »
No, the magazine has some pictures of his that accompanied an interview I did that they never ran (they are going to run it online at the MuscleMag website). But I procured the pics from Bill and want to see that he gets them back, even though it's all this time later.

Also, in the column I try not to do what every other magazine does...which is Wolf and Heath, 2-3 months after the fact because of the delay from an event happening to a magazine going to press and being distributed. For example, last month I featured a few grassroots NY/NJ amateur guys, Canadian amateur Kim Birch (met her at Jersey's Strong and Shapely), and Gene Rychlak. This month it's Dave Pulcinella and the demise of the PDI (which is really about the IFBB though).

Bill's last job was with Vyotech for 5 tubs of goat whey protein...you figure out the rest

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 06:41:00 PM »
Yeah. It's a tough transition from top amateur to the pro ranks. Goodnight everyone!

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 06:50:31 PM »
Bill Wilmore has signed with my company BodyWell Nutrition and training very hard for the 2008 season.

You can mail them too

BodyWell Nutrition
1671 NW 144th #111
Sunrise, FL 33323
JM

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 06:52:08 PM »
Bill Wilmore has signed with my company BodyWell Nutrition and training very hard for the 2008 season.

You can mail them too

BodyWell Nutrition
1671 NW 144th #111
Sunrise, FL 33323

how much did Bill sign for?

and why can't he send them to Bill directly?

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 07:02:40 PM »
The amount is Bill's business and not for me to disclose without his permission. Bill's has been traveling and if GHGut needs to unload them quickly he can send them to the corp office where they would be safe.

JM

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2007, 07:06:54 PM »

They pay you for that dribble? you constantly put jack london in your column and sucked wayne demillia's nutsack... your column is a waste and should be cut... hope this helps

Enjoy your dish...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 07:09:22 PM »
The amount is Bill's business and not for me to disclose without his permission.

translation...free supplements
Enjoy your dish...

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 09:57:44 PM »
translation...free supplements

+ a bus pass....

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 06:46:33 AM »
They pay you for that dribble? you constantly put jack london in your column and sucked wayne demillia's nutsack... your column is a waste and should be cut... hope this helps

Thanks. It really helps.

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 06:57:18 AM »
The amount is Bill's business and not for me to disclose without his permission. Bill's has been traveling and if GHGut needs to unload them quickly he can send them to the corp office where they would be safe.

Thanks Jimmy. Happy holidays to you and all the GetBiggers, even the haters! - Tony

MIAMI BLUE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 10:57:18 AM »

You can mail them too

BodyWell Nutrition
1671 NW 144th #111
Sunrise, FL 33323
Bodywell Nutrition??? 6 months tops..........No just kidding. Good luck with it J. Hire Peter Potter to help you.