Author Topic: HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE - KNS SUPPLEMENTS  (Read 32497 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE - KNS SUPPLEMENTS
« on: December 15, 2007, 08:20:39 PM »
Here is MILOS (KNS) HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE in short:

Average male has 5 liters of blood (females have about 4)...At rest that blood is distributed throughout the body and follows certain path - normally supplying the body with physiological order of importance (what is needed the most is being on higher list of physiological priorities)...and simply organs and other tissues take preference over the skeletal muscle AT REST...

So, when body is NOT physical (when we are resting) about 12-18% of total blood goes to our muscles and the rest is distributed ELSEWHERE (as I said - according to physiological importance at that moment)...
Also, note that this 5 liters of blood are circulating quite slowly...

Well, when we start being more physically active...we start "moving" and using our "motors" ( read: MUSCLES) - our hearts start pumping a bit faster and as a result - blood start circulating that much faster and somewhat different...No longer certain organs, systems or tissues prevail in "need for blood" internal physiological war body is having on a daily bases...

Now body faces extreme shock - WEIGHT RESISTANCE TRAINING and should I say: INTENSE KIND of weight training only BODYBUILDING could create...and as a result OUR MUSCLES start winning the war and getting high on the list of "physiological importance for blood" list...

More and more blood follow the path to OUR MUSCLES!! Each muscle contraction, every rep, every set and every exercise increases the need for blood...Higher the intensity - higher the blood flow...
NEW #1 - PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPORTANCE winer is certainly SKELETAL MUSCLE AT WORK and soon we have MAJOR BLOOD FLOW into the area of our body which is engaged the most = OUR MUSCLES!!!

Well, as science has discovered: HYPEREMIA (INCREASED BLOOD FLOW TO THE PART OF THE BODY...in this instance OUR MUSCLES) reaches incredible 80% blood flow to the muscle with up to 20 times faster circulation!!!

PLEASE PEOPLE - FOCUS ON THIS!!!

If you want to deliver something to your muscles WHEN DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST TIME?

Before training when only 15 % of the blood is in the muscle?
After the training when blood is leaving your muscles...or MAYBE (???)

DURING THE TRAINING - when up to 80% of the BLOOD is...where...???

Oh - IN EXACT MUSCLE YOU ARE TRYING TO BUILD and doing all your heavy lifting for...day after day, week after week...month after month...should i even say - year after year...or for some even decade after decade - with MEDIOCRE results at best!

So, don't you think that IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY ACCOMPLISH when you have 80% of your blood in exact muscles you are trying to build and YOU ACT UPON IT - you would possibly IMPROVE like never before (or like all the athletes I am preparing who keep shocking the world with FAST IMPROVEMENTS)?

If you PREPARE your blood correctly (sound diet plan in general + 30 minutes BEFORE training knowing WHICH NUTRIENTS TO TAKE that will in synergy with YOUR WORKOUT DRINK insure that YOUR BLOOD IS ANABOLIC/ANTI-CATABOLIC BOMB - filled with maximal amount of anabolic and anti-catabolic nutrients as well as TIMELY RELEASED anabolic and anti-catabolic hormones...What do you think WILL HAPPEN?

Especially IF YOU TRAIN in this GIANT SETS FASHION where you fly from one exercise to the next, changing numerous training variables, performing mixture of lifts, using various grips, angles, tempo...repetition protocols, speeds...etc?

Well, you guessed it - YOU GET MR. OLYMPIA IN A MAKING...

I will only say this once: DON'T SEND EMPTY BLOOD TO YOUR MUSCLES AT WORK...YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!

Would you want to send FED-EX, Airmail envelope to someone as the best and fastest way of 'sending' the envelope?

Well, PLEASE - do not send EMPTY ENVELOPE - you are paying HIGH PRICE for: NOTHING!!!

Make sure you stuff the envelope...and at the same time understand that IF YOU ARE SENDING EMPTY BLOOD to the muscle (your best friend who is anxiously awaiting to OPEN your gift envelope) - you are doing the same thing!

For "stuffing" your muscle envelope go to:

www.koloseum.com

For special (30%) discount - type this code: SMNR

joelocal

Re: HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE - KNS SUPPLEMENTS
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »
Hi Milos :D

Yours Truley,

The Coach

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 08:24:34 PM »

Yours Truley,

The Coach

Hilarious that in 6 words you still managed to stuff it up.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 08:30:10 PM »

Yours Truley,

The Coach

Hi Truley The Couch or was it Truly The Coach?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 08:51:02 PM »

He fucked it up Milos, it's supposed to say

Hi Milos

Yours Truly

Mr Intenseone,TheCoach, Joelocal...baseballmom.. ..etc, etc, etc
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 09:00:18 PM »

Milos

How about giving a chance to JOELOCO (he had to change his name after placing 6th out of 5 at some loosy competition) and let him clean the toilets @ koloseum  ???

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 09:01:53 PM »
He fucked it up Milos, it's supposed to say

Hi Milos

Yours Truly

Mr Intenseone,TheCoach, Joelocal...baseballmom.. ..etc, etc, etc

Well, if my assumption is right I assume that he is NOT DIETING anymore so how come he...Never mind - he is probably at his honeymoon...I should be nice...

Hey how did he place at that show?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 09:02:55 PM »
Well, if my assumption is right I assume that he is NOT DIETING anymore so how come he...Never mind - he is probably at his honeymoon...I should be nice...

6th out of 5
believe it or not, it happened

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 09:03:13 PM »

6th. I tried to get him to come in......he simply refuses, even for diet/conditioning advice. He wanted to do it "his way" and......well.......you can see the results.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 09:04:12 PM »
Milos

How about giving a chance to JOELOCO (he had to change his name after placing 6th out of 5 at some loosy competition) and let him clean the toilets @ koloseum  ???

I am always about GIVING CHANCE and I would hire him as a trainer rather than cleaner...but I think he claims he have incredible personal training business already?

Well - it would certainly be bonus he brings them all to Koloseum...I'll give everyone ONE FREE GIANT SETS SESSION - and whoever survives - gets free membership in my gym...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 09:05:56 PM »
6th out of 5

That sounds like something I am facing later next year when I step on the stage...16th out of 15...

Well, I'll do my best to crack the top 15 (not get DQ-d before show ends)...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »
 ::) ::) ::)

I was talking about HYPEREMIA... ;)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 09:07:37 PM »
I am always about GIVING CHANCE and I would hire him as a trainer rather than cleaner...but I think he claims he have incredible personal training business already?

Well - it would certainly be bonus he brings them all to Koloseum...I'll give everyone ONE FREE GIANT SETS SESSION - and whoever survives - gets free membership in my gym...

I still hold my KOLOSEUM FREE PASS for 5 days (or maybe less?) so be sure to have some time when i visit you, john rambo of the ifbb scene  ;)

joelocal

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2007, 09:12:44 PM »

Be nice now Milos, I didn't say anything when you said Lori was a "sweatheart" ;D!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 09:18:23 PM »
That sounds like something I am facing later next year when I step on the stage...16th out of 15...

Well, I'll do my best to crack the top 15 (not get DQ-d before show ends)...

So milos,

When are u going to step onstage. We all know your damn near ready, and the suspension is up ,and u look better than 90% of todays competitive pros offseason.

So when is the date milos? WHEN?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 09:19:50 PM »
So milos,

When are u going to step onstage. We all know your damn near ready, and the suspension is up ,and u look better than 90% of todays competitive pros offseason.

So when is the date milos? WHEN?

I believe he is doing the Japan Pro. October was it, Milos?
No doubt about it...

joelocal

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2007, 09:22:50 PM »

Yes, it would be kinda hard to talk about 70 people into driving to Placentia from Huntington Beach.

joelocal

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2007, 09:23:27 PM »
6th out of 5

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2007, 09:24:53 PM »
Yes, it would be kinda hard to talk about 70 people into driving to Placentia from Huntington Beach.
Oh, Joey.........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 09:25:07 PM »
  ::) ::) ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2007, 09:25:14 PM »

If i lived near you (and in the same country ;D) id take up that offer. Probably wouldn't be able to complete the workout, but they look like really hard, fun workouts.
No doubt about it...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2007, 09:25:56 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2007, 09:26:49 PM »
You have a problem, Mr. Eurotrash?
hahaha He's all drugs, his opinion is null and void.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2007, 09:27:02 PM »

You missed out on Zane like conditioning    ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »
hahaha He's all drugs, his opinion is null and void.

I still can't get over a 19 year old juicing to the gills just to be a "big" guy.  Epic eurotrash and having no patience to make gains naturally ::)