Author Topic: Personal Message from Ron Paul...  (Read 800 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Personal Message from Ron Paul...
« on: December 15, 2007, 10:44:44 PM »
What an amazing mission you and I are on. What great ideas we uphold -- the legacy of the most important thinkers of liberty in our country’s history, and the most important doers of liberty in America. At the top of that list are the donors and volunteers of this campaign.

I could spend all my time thanking personally you and everyone who has done so much for our country’s future, and not scratch the surface of what justice demands. But I want you to know how much I owe you, and everyone dedicated to the real America.>

You and I know our real country -- the America of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, of economic, civil, and personal liberty, of strong families and communities, of great businesses and professions, of strong peace and low taxes and sound money -- all of which are under assault by the politicians who occupy our nation’s capital.

With your help -- and I can’t do anything without your help (donate here) -- I want to change all that. Together, we can restore our constitutional republic, and oust the mountebanks who violate the ideals of the Founders with income taxes, Federal Reserve inflation, deficit spending, preemptive wars, torture, secret prisons, and abolition of habeas corpus.

How thrilling too are all the great Independent efforts in this cause, involving so many tens of thousands of patriots. Of course, since they are Independent, the election laws to do not allow me to coordinate with them in any way. But I will mention that this Sunday, I am really going to enjoy my tea at a party!

We are making real progress. And goodness knows we need to. Help (donate here) me keep our revolution going and growing. For freedom, peace, and prosperity, for the real America, all our generosity and hard work are justified.

Sincerely,

Ron

I hate the State.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Personal Message from Ron Paul...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 11:11:42 PM »
schwule  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 11:32:59 PM »
schwule  ;D

Nein, eigentlich ficke ich Hamster am liebsten bzw. auch Ratten...ich bin Rodens Sexualis.  ::)
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 01:18:52 AM »
what tea party is he going to on sunday?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 01:44:20 AM »
S

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 01:58:13 AM »
what tea party is he going to on sunday?

What do you care, fascist swine?!
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 07:17:42 PM »
What an amazing mission you and I are on. What great ideas we uphold -- the legacy of the most important thinkers of liberty in our country’s history, and the most important doers of liberty in America. At the top of that list are the donors and volunteers of this campaign.

I could spend all my time thanking personally you and everyone who has done so much for our country’s future, and not scratch the surface of what justice demands. But I want you to know how much I owe you, and everyone dedicated to the real America.>

You and I know our real country -- the America of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, of economic, civil, and personal liberty, of strong families and communities, of great businesses and professions, of strong peace and low taxes and sound money -- all of which are under assault by the politicians who occupy our nation’s capital.

With your help -- and I can’t do anything without your help (donate here) -- I want to change all that. Together, we can restore our constitutional republic, and oust the mountebanks who violate the ideals of the Founders with income taxes, Federal Reserve inflation, deficit spending, preemptive wars, torture, secret prisons, and abolition of habeas corpus.

How thrilling too are all the great Independent efforts in this cause, involving so many tens of thousands of patriots. Of course, since they are Independent, the election laws to do not allow me to coordinate with them in any way. But I will mention that this Sunday, I am really going to enjoy my tea at a party!

We are making real progress. And goodness knows we need to. Help (donate here) me keep our revolution going and growing. For freedom, peace, and prosperity, for the real America, all our generosity and hard work are justified.

Sincerely,

Ron

Just though someone might want to read that without having their eyeballs bleed.  :)
w